• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Maybe Elenora appears and some meteorite stuff or history stuff can be dealed with

Graham Aker

Lol, generic Watchdog..I guess that means it's playing a big role in this episode huh? Let's hope it turns out to be an interesting episode, because Watchdog is kind of a boring Pokemon.

Lol, generic Watchdog..I guess that means it's playing a big role in this episode huh? Let's hope it turns out to be an interesting episode, because Watchdog is kind of a boring Pokemon.

not necessarily a big role. just a role

Lucille

There really is a diference between trolling and nonsense(can't call it what I actually want to call it), Kira trolls for example he doesn't he actually means what he writes.

Cyber does the exact same thing.

I wonder why we're getting an episode about Watchog... Seems kind of funny that Cameron didn't use his against Ash and 8 episodes later we get an episode about Watchog

Cyber does the exact same thing.

I wonder why we're getting an episode about Watchog... Seems kind of funny that Cameron didn't use his against Ash and 8 episodes later we get an episode about Watchog

were not. were getting an episode that a Watchog appears in. But most likely not an episode about Watchog.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ya I really can't see it being anybody but Plasma's lol.

Ya I really can't see it being anybody but Plasma's lol.

Kotetsu & Cheren are both viable choices.
Or even a COTD.

It's way to early to discount anything

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Kotetsu & Cheren are both viable choices.
Or even a COTD.

It's way to early to discount anything

If they bring Kotetsu back this soon I swear.......

Maybe Cheren but does he really need to have Lenora's exact team?? I mean really that's just lazy lol.

If they bring Kotetsu back this soon I swear.......

Maybe Cheren but does he really need to have Lenora's exact team?? I mean really that's just lazy lol.

why exactly? they have the same lines in game so it makes sense

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
why exactly? they have the same lines in game so it makes sense

Ya and even that was bad -_-.

I mean there are so many normal types jeez writers be a little creative.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I could understand Cheren having one because he trains Normal-types and all that good stuff, but Cameron? That's reaching a bit given that he was never seen with a Patrat or a Watchog. I mean we might as well say that Watchog could belong to Trip, Bianca, Georgia, Burgundy, or Stephan at this point.

I think he means cuz Kotetsu owns a Watchog lol.

dman_dustin

I want it to be Lenora's Watchog, just because it would be interesting to see Lenora again.

Not sure how much of Cheren's role in the anime is confirmed, but it would be interesting to see Lenora no longer being a gym leader.

Maybe even a rematch between Ash and Lenora.

Perhaps with different Pokémon this time around. Like Pikachu....*sigh*

Graham Aker

I want it to be Lenora's Watchog, just because it would be interesting to see Lenora again.

Not sure how much of Cheren's role in the anime is confirmed, but it would be interesting to see Lenora no longer being a gym leader.

Didn't she stop to run her Museum? I guess she could bee seen looking for things to add to her museum, if she were to appear.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Darkrai619

Pokemon Veteran
Maybe if my scenario pans out

This is the episode where Lenora announces her leave of absence from being a gym leader to be a museum director (even though she already is) To give full time ownership to Cheren of the Basic badge. Watchog is hers and battles Cheren to prove he's worthy of the basic badge.

In the contest during an explosion on the battlefield the mysterious dark stone is recovered and Lenora seeks Ash's assistance to give it to Cedric for inspection.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Riolu, Floccesy Ranch.. Just saying.. :p

I hope so!

Don't even go there bro.....too soon...too ****ing soon...

I mean it might as well be hers and get an actual win for once lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.