• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

knux-the-killer

I'm excited to see the episode to see that dewott. Nothing else.

diakyu

I think most of us are looking forward to the best part of tomorrow episode.

The preview for the next one :D
Or you know, N. The guy this part of the series is named after. But I do really want to see the preview

LizardonX

Banned
Lol 22 eps of random filler and dashed ashdewott hopes in exchange for 10 seconds of Charizard hype :D

I think most of us are looking forward to the best part of tomorrow episode.

The preview for the next one :D

Way ahead of you buddy ;)

I don't know why hidden power is so mesmerizing to some people. For all we know it always had the move but jessie never used it.

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Way ahead of you buddy ;)

I don't know why hidden power is so mesmerizing to some people. For all we know it always had the move but jessie never used it.

Well yeah but that's like palpitoads sludge wave, we never knew he had it until it was revealed, same goes for woobat. The main disappointment is just how woobat is forced to gain a move seen MULTIPLE times in bw, instead of something creative like heart stamp/assurance/psyshock

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
N continue views on Human and Pokemon relationship would be the big highlight of this episode since their are showing non-battle type relationships.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I hope we get some sort of reference from Ash's gym battle with Roxie, while they're at Virbank City and all.

I guess this episode is got a lot going on for it 'cause of all the different types of Pokemon appearing. Actually, I got to say I'm interested in them too now.

Status
Not open for further replies.