• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Watchog. I would like it if they make it to Nacrene City or something where Team Plasma steals some fossil restoration from Nacrene Museum and Lenora must get it back. Maybe leading up to the Genesect plot.

Graham Aker

Watchog. I would like it if they make it to Nacrene City or something where Team Plasma steals some fossil restoration from Nacrene Museum and Lenora must get it back. Maybe leading up to the Genesect plot.

I guess, they'd tie w/e Genesect stuff they'd get into the movie...because Episode N seems to be more about Reshiram and Zekrom.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Omg, I just had a thought; what if the Watchog belongs to Jimmy Ray!? I would just die if he came back; he's one of the few BW characters that I actually liked. I'm here for him turning into a recurring character. I don't want Cameron to come back just to break more rules; please writers, send in the king of rodents instead.

IcySealeo

I really can't think of something where Watchog will be the star of this episode. It is probably an episode followed by the Seviper episode, so maybe Watchog is just a Pokemon TP control.

Graham Aker

I really can't think of something where Watchog will be the star of this episode. It is probably an episode followed by the Seviper episode, so maybe Watchog is just a Pokemon TP control.

I don't think a Watchdog can carry an episode by himself, I hope there is something else in this episode to make it more interesting.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I don't think a Watchdog can carry an episode by himself, I hope there is something else in this episode to make it more interesting.

Cameron? Maybe another TP episode.

At this rate, Episode N is starting to strike to me as plot-based. Or maybe just a wild one, so that N can go and befriend it and everyone would be liek "woah n u sexy abilitz"

Graham Aker

Cameron? Maybe another TP episode.

At this rate, Episode N is starting to strike to me as plot-based. Or maybe just a wild one, so that N can go and befriend it and everyone would be liek "woah n u sexy abilitz"

Cameron doesn't really need to appear again, but yeah it might be a wild one that does something to help N.

Haunter ゴースト

It's most likely wild or to a random trainer, but i'd like to see Cameron return purely because I want to see his character redeemed as more mature. And so Ash and him can have a rematch where Ash actually wins. He can't get any worse as a character so we've got nothing to lose.

Graham Aker

It's most likely wild or to a random trainer, but i'd like to see Cameron return purely because I want to see his character redeemed as more mature. And so Ash and him can have a rematch where Ash actually wins. He can't get any worse as a character so we've got nothing to lose.

I think the only thing that could make an interesting episodes possibly revolving around Watchdog...is if one could talk. :p

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Maybe in Ep 6 starts a new Don tournament and someone futures Seviper and Watchog! That would be the best way to handle it beside having a good Plasma arc again!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Riolu, Floccesy Ranch.. Just saying.. :p

AURAHOLICS, UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope not, I'm more interested in Woobat and Yamask still being with them and with Woba not being back I kinda doubt other old ones are.

Maybe in Ep 6 starts a new Don tournament and someone futures Seviper and Watchog! That would be the best way to handle it beside having a good Plasma arc again!

I wish but I don't see anything pointing towards that, no hints at all.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
I wish but I don't see anything pointing towards that, no hints at all.

the eps are a month and more away they could introduce it! Watchog is a really random poke.

It could be many things Cameron, Eleonora, TP, a COTD so . . .

FlyAsADunsparce

I actually like Watchog, so I don't mind it getting some attention. I hope it's Lenora's and that she'll kinda start to explain the whole Team Plasma thing.

It does sound like a filler as of right now, but then again this whole 'Episode N' thing will most likely be that for the most part lol, so I can't really complain.

It does sound like a filler as of right now, but then again this whole 'Episode N' thing will most likely be that for the most part lol, so I can't really complain.
Your basing that on the fact it has watchog in it?

Did I say that?

sort of..you said it sounds like filler. All we know about this episode is Watchog appears, so that's all we have to draw conclusions from.

Status
Not open for further replies.