• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudruma

I was first, that was me that said that on my cousin's serebii account. Stop hating or else.

These are the guys who shouldn't be allowed use of firearms...

I dont like how they are making Ash to be some sort of freedom fighter this saga, having said that all the tournements so far have sucked, so I just cant win! :p

Lucille

I think he's a troll how do we report him?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I draw your attention to this post.

I think you'll find i was the first to suggest it being Kotetsus/Camerons

Dude be happy! You got a new cousin! :D That apparently knows your password, but oh well

Graham Aker

Thanks Ace.

I'm really curious about this Watchog though but in the end it might not even have a big role at all. I could see it being a COTD's Pokemon

The suggestion given by dman(I think) about it being Aloe's, with her no longer a Gym Leader because of Cheren was a good idea now that I think about it. Maybe we'll see what she's up too.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The suggestion given by dman(I think) about it being Aloe's, with her no longer a Gym Leader because of Cheren was a good idea now that I think about it. Maybe we'll see what she's up too.

It makes sense that it's her Watchog. Being an archaelogist, she's surely investigating the White Ruins.

Come to think of it, the group hasn't reached the ruins yet.

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
Maybe Lenora is there to check on the new Normal Type Gym and give Cheren her Watchog

Maybe Lenora is there to check on the new Normal Type Gym and give Cheren her Watchog

maybe but I doubt there going back to aspertia. they left there after the Cheren ep and I don't see them going back just yet, unless the Serviper ep is at the white ruins.

Haunter ゴースト

I'm hoping Lenora appears, or at least gets a flashback and Cheren explains that she's retired or something. I'd be disappointed if he's shown to have the Basic badge and we get no real explanation.

I'm hoping Lenora appears, or at least gets a flashback and Cheren explains that she's retired or something. I'd be disappointed if he's shown to have the Basic badge and we get no real explanation.

That's something we will probably get in Cherens episode. Unless they give him an anime only badge/just don't mention his badge at all

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
If Cameron appears then maybe Ash wants a battle vs the sixth pokemon that Cameron forgot to bring. This isn't likely but I wanted to throw this idea on the table.

If Cameron appears then maybe Ash wants a battle vs the sixth pokemon that Cameron forgot to bring. This isn't likely but I wanted to throw this idea on the table.

It's just as likely as anything else at this point.

If your scenario does happen hopefully Ash would use something that faced Kotetsu in the league but did not get a win. Preferably Snivy

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Why would she give Cheren her Pokemon when he already has enough of his own? It's funny though. When I suggested that Ash should trade/give away one of his neglected, only-appears-once-a-decade Pokemon, it started a nuclear war, but apparently it's fine for minor characters to do the same thing and nobody bats an eye? The way I see it, if a Pokemon isn't going to appear much anyway, there shouldn't be a problem with it being given to another trainer so long as there's a reason for it.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Watch it belong to Burgundy or something. Watchogs are boring and useless when not belonging to Lenora, so naturally Burundy would get stuck with one (same with her Darmanitan.)

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It's just as likely as anything else at this point.

If your scenario does happen hopefully Ash would use something that faced Kotetsu in the league but did not get a win. Preferably Snivy

Boldore, Oshawott, Unfezant, and Snivy didn't get any wins.

Boldore seems to appear in episode 4 kicking butt. Oshawott is battling Herdier and may battle along side Boldore. Unfezant is the appointed Team Rocket battler, so yeah that leaves Snivy.

gliscor&yanmega

With the previous episode being about Plasma now, I imagine this one has a good enough chance too. Watchog could be another grunt's Pokemon.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I'd love it if Yoshinko returned and battled Iris, as unlikely as that is. :p

In all seriousness, I see four possibilities.

1.Cheren, seems most likely. Plays a role in the TP story line in-game, though hasn't been featured in advertisement so maybe not.
2.Aloe, return episode to denounce her job as a Gym Leader.
3.Yoshinko, perhaps? Kibago VS. Miruhog!! Epic, Decisive Battle!
4.It's not that important and is background fodder or something.

Either way I hope the episode isn't Miruhog-centered completely since they're boring and weak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.