1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by lolipiece, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

http://twitpic.com/bzwwgv

Burn Up, Charizard! VS Dragonite!!

NEW (February 7):

Ash and his friends have come to the "Kanto Fair", which introduces local products and the culture of the Kanto region. On a stage specially set up for the occasion, Professor Oak introduces Pokemon from the Kanto region. A Charmander which has never visited a different region before, eagerly makes a performance, but in a careless moment it staggers and falls off the stage. Ash and his friends bring Charmander to the Pokémon Center.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
  2. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

DAMN IT WRITERS THIS HAD BETTER BE ASH and IRIS HERE!

Getting trolled here would be unberable ....

3. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

LOL, there is a Charmander in that scan.

Guess Ash's Charizard isn't returning after all. All hell has broken loose.

4. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

All I see is a Charmander. Did you translate correctly?

xD

5. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Well its obvious it isn't Ash's now. Most likely this Charmander evolves into the one we see in the opening.

6. Squirtle_007

Squirtle_007 DP Season SUCKS!

And we have yet another Dewott that doesn´t belongs to Ash =P

"I-hope-Oshawott-pops-out-of-his-pokéball-and-sees-Dewott-so-he-can-get-inspired-to-evolve" comments in 3 ... 2 ... 1...

7. HatersGonnaHate

Let's not get carried away. The opening showed Ash looking up and Charizard staring back at him. That's all the confirmation we needed.

Or are you just joking?

8. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

The previous opening showed Primeape at Oak's lab yet that didn't happen in the show. The openings are not accurate representations of the episodes.

9. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I'm hollering like a howler monkey right now. The summary image implies that it's not even Ash's Charizard that will appear in Episode N. Oh God, I'm imagining the meltdowns. *Runs*

10. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

Well, I'll just wait until more information comes to this episode. But, it's cool to see Charmander appear.

11. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

The scan literally shows the Charmander beginning to evolve into Charmeleon.

12. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

That's the Gulf Coast episode.

I don't see a Dragonite. Do you?

It's using Ember.

13. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Now let's just wait for the inevitable

OMG IT'S CHARMANDER IRIS MUST HAVE IT!!!

*I'm already imagining the horror*

14. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Cilan catches a Charmander and the Charizard from the opening that will battle Ghetsis is Ash's?

15. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

After May got Bulbasaur/Squirtle, the writers probably can't resist giving the last Kanto starter to someone.

16. HatersGonnaHate

I don't recall Primeape getting a spotlight scene fighting a legendary with it staring back at Ash. Are you also forgetting the ending sequence where Charizard and Dragonite are Bff's?

17. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid What am I doing ಠ_ಠ

Huh...well, this might be, uh, well, interesting

18. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

It can very well be a new Charizard. Hence how out of character it is in the ending.

19. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

THis is the episode title

20. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Oh Mother Teresa. I'm praying that people don't get too upset by this turn of events. Although on the bright side, I'm kind of glad that Ash's Charizard might not be coming back. I mean why should he get to return when Ash has dozens of neglected Pokemon back at Oak's ranch? It just doesn't seem fair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.