• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
http://twitpic.com/bzwwgv

Burn Up, Charizard! VS Dragonite!!

From Bluseun.

"Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyuu!"
"Satoshi, N, and friends come to the Kanto Fair, which exhibits the local products and culture of the Kanto region. A Hitokage appears on a stage, and makes a cute performance with Ember. But it missteps, and crashes into the set..."
"FUN AND LIVELY!"
" -> Looking around the Kanto Fair. It's full of rare items!"
"<- Hitokage breathes out Ember beautifully."

NEW (February 7):

Ash and his friends have come to the "Kanto Fair", which introduces local products and the culture of the Kanto region. On a stage specially set up for the occasion, Professor Oak introduces Pokemon from the Kanto region. A Charmander which has never visited a different region before, eagerly makes a performance, but in a careless moment it staggers and falls off the stage. Ash and his friends bring Charmander to the Pokémon Center.

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
LOL, there is a Charmander in that scan.

Guess Ash's Charizard isn't returning after all. All hell has broken loose.

Squirtle_007

And we have yet another Dewott that doesn´t belongs to Ash =P

"I-hope-Oshawott-pops-out-of-his-pokéball-and-sees-Dewott-so-he-can-get-inspired-to-evolve" comments in 3 ... 2 ... 1...

Well its obvious it isn't Ash's now. Most likely this Charmander evolves into the one we see in the opening.

Let's not get carried away. The opening showed Ash looking up and Charizard staring back at him. That's all the confirmation we needed.

Or are you just joking?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Let's not get carried away. The opening showed Ash looking up and Charizard staring back at him. That's all the confirmation we needed.

Or are you just joking?

The previous opening showed Primeape at Oak's lab yet that didn't happen in the show. The openings are not accurate representations of the episodes.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm hollering like a howler monkey right now. The summary image implies that it's not even Ash's Charizard that will appear in Episode N. Oh God, I'm imagining the meltdowns. *Runs*

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm hollering like a howler monkey right now. The summary image implies that it's not even Ash's Charizard that will appear in Episode N. Oh God, I'm imagining the meltdowns. *Runs*

The scan literally shows the Charmander beginning to evolve into Charmeleon.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
And we have yet another Dewott that doesn´t belongs to Ash =P

"I-hope-Oshawott-pops-out-of-his-pokéball-and-sees-Dewott-so-he-can-get-inspired-to-evolve" comments in 3 ... 2 ... 1...

That's the Gulf Coast episode.

All I see is a Charmander. Did you translate correctly?

xD

I don't see a Dragonite. Do you?

The scan literally shows the Charmander beginning to evolve into Charmeleon.

It's using Ember.

The previous opening showed Primeape at Oak's lab yet that didn't happen in the show. The openings are not accurate representations of the episodes.

I don't recall Primeape getting a spotlight scene fighting a legendary with it staring back at Ash. Are you also forgetting the ending sequence where Charizard and Dragonite are Bff's?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh Mother Teresa. I'm praying that people don't get too upset by this turn of events. Although on the bright side, I'm kind of glad that Ash's Charizard might not be coming back. I mean why should he get to return when Ash has dozens of neglected Pokemon back at Oak's ranch? It just doesn't seem fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.