• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Oh Mother Teresa. I'm praying that people don't get too upset by this turn of events. Although on the bright side, I'm kind of glad that Ash's Charizard might not be coming back. I mean why should he get to return when Ash has dozens of neglected Pokemon back at Oak's ranch? It just doesn't seem fair.

Don't forget that Ash hasn't even made an effort to bring back any old Pokemon in BW either.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
I love how everybody ignored that N is at a carnival with Ash and co. >_> Anyway, Cyber you have to be kidding me... I think that Ash is gonna flashback to all of the Kanto starters and the magazine is trying not to spoil Charzaird other than in the title. I can see Liza appearing for some reason, maybe this is a Charzaird Bridge Festival? I wonder if Dragonite pisses Charzaird off or vice versa?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The title says Charizard, so there will be a Charizard.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I doubt that that Charmander will evolve twice in one episode. It's not a Caterpie.

The image could be from a flashback (not one for Ash's Charizard obviously). I predict that a character of the day will own the Charizard and will talk about how he raised his from a Charmander.

Oh and yay, N again.

Terror Of Master

Can I troll yet? 8)
Who said Ash would? Iris or Cilan getting one was a good prediction.

I love how nobody can explain why there's a Charmander in the scan, and why it appears to be evolving no less?

Why on Earth would they randomly catch a Charizard... The Charizerd in the opening is clearly Ash's.

As someone mentioned before its using Ember.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Why on Earth would they randomly catch a Charizard... The Charizerd in the opening is clearly Ash's.

As someone mentioned before its using Ember.

May got a Bulbasaur and Squirtle, Dawn got a Cyndaquil.

A character getting one of Ash's old Pokemon has been done 3 times already. And notice how Charmander is the only Kanto starter not re-used yet.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Oh Mother Teresa. I'm praying that people don't get too upset by this turn of events. Although on the bright side, I'm kind of glad that Ash's Charizard might not be coming back. I mean why should he get to return when Ash has dozens of neglected Pokemon back at Oak's ranch? It just doesn't seem fair.

It appeared in the opening saving Satoshi, it most likely is his. And battling Iris's Kairyu apparently.

OMG BABY HITOKAGE IRIS CATCH IT!!!!!VXJFKMJFDDMKBV

Status
Not open for further replies.