• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on. Why would the writers give us an episode where someone else's Charizard shows up if they were planning to show Ash's Charizard later in the saga? I think it's fairly obvious now that the Charizard that's been promoted isn't going to be Ash's. I mean the fact that it was shown with Pansage on one of the posters implied that it wasn't Ash's Charizard too, but of course that idea was scoffed at. Well the tables have certainly turned. This is a good thing; I'm actually smiling at this turn of events.

And Pansage being on Chairzard's back proves it's not Ash's? How?

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
Supposing this IS a CotDs Charizard......Iris' Dragonite destroys it in battle, Iris mocks all Charizards and Ash retorts that a well-trained Charizard can beat her Dragonite?

Gives him a reason to bring it back at least.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Most of the people who posted here aren't N fan girls. We're nostalgia crazies who want Charizard back XD
Oh trust me my friend, when the preview rolls around the fan girls will come ;)

Ash: N... This cant be true... You were a bad guy?
N: Yes, and I was the one who was suppose to bond with Zekrom...
Ash: *shocked face* *falls out of Ferris wheel*
*Charizard appears and saves him*
Ash: Charizard! Buddy! You came!
Charizard: You only get one -___-

Terror Of Master

Can I troll yet? 8)
Yes but Iris got a Dragonite, which doesn't promote any remake this time around. A new Charizard isn't as strange as people think.

Not to mention Dawn's Togekiss, a Pokemon line that was previously almost exclusively associated with Misty.
Starter Pokemon are a lot different just saying. Dawn getting a Sinnoh Pokemon is strange really?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Starter Pokemon are a lot different just saying. Dawn getting a Sinnoh Pokemon is strange really?

Considering it was a Togekiss, yeah it was strange. Back when DP first started in 2006 people assumed Misty would reunite with Togetic and it'd evolve.

My point is the writers give new characters Pokemon associated with old main characters all the time. May's Bulba/Squirtle, Dawn's Cyndaquil and Togekiss, etc.

LizardonX

Banned
N would probably not take as long as Cynthia though. Cynthia could fill up 30 minutes of choosing Cotton Candy. N would take much less time so there will probably be more to the episode.

It's all worth it if the camera's in the right angle XD

Ash walks into a fair. A guy is showing off he has a Charmander and how awesome it is. Ash dexes Charmander -.- Then Iris decides to let Dragonite out to enjoy some cotton candy. However dragonite smelled something weird in the sky so he flew up and saw a random Charizard. He must test his strength. And so they battle. It is later found out that Charizard flew all the way from Johto after dawn paid a visit to Charcific valley and told him about the Unova league.

Oh well better late than never XD

Last edited:
In the ending Sequence, they showed 6 of Ash's pokemon.

If Charizard isn't Ash's, then why would they show only 5 of Ash's pokemon? He always carries 6 around with him.

Terror Of Master

Can I troll yet? 8)
Considering it was a Togekiss, yeah it was strange. Back when DP first started in 2006 people assumed Misty would reunite with Togetic and it'd evolve.

My point is the writers give new characters Pokemon associated with old main characters all the time. May's Bulba/Squirtle, Dawn's Cyndaquil and Togekiss, etc.
Your point is what? Promotion of remakes and Dawn catching a Sinnoh Pokemon proves nothing.

Graham Aker

I'll be glad when we actually get a translation for this so we can know if the Charizard is actually Ash's or not.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen

There's a difference, Togekiss never debuted before Dawn received it... Ash's Charizard has been in so many episodes that it would be completely sad if the writers truly think that they can make a random Charizard appear when it has been so heavily emphasized that its Ash's.

Cyber, why are you trying to be "that guy" and argue something with the least evidence in the argument? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.