• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN11 - Genesect, Team Rocket & Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
www.dotup.org3966186.jpg

This scan tells that March 28 is the appearance of Genesect.

diakyu

ARRRGGGHHHH *flips table*

*ahem* I expected this to to be after the climax but Okay. Guess I need to go back to that other thread and redo my predictions for after the climax.

Oh how I hope this isn't done too quickly. I don't want to see Genesect defeated in like one episode. Maybe a 2 parter and then it escapes from battle or something and they battle it again. :/

diakyu

My money is on this episode ending on a very small cliffhanger.

Bushido Bob

Darkwraith
It needs to deal a rather large blow to Ash and co first. Maybe it can take out mijumaru and kibago.

Genesect taking out those two would be about as hard as breathing.

A "large blow" would, in my opinion, be defeating Charizard. Taking out such a strong Pokemon while having a 4x disadvantage would show their power, and give Charizard the desire to get stronger and defeat one of them in the movie.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
A "large blow" would, in my opinion, be defeating Charizard. Taking out such a strong Pokemon while having a 4x disadvantage would show their power, and give Charizard the desire to get stronger and defeat one of them in the movie.

That's if they even actually appear in person in this episode. Colress might just have a flashback to them.

It's nice to finally have a confirmation of when they're appearing. I'm assuming they'll fly off and we won't see them again till the movie.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So we finally have confirmation of when it'll appear in the anime? Oh good. Now I can return that bargain bin crystal ball that I bought at Wal-Mart. I wish I could say that I'm completely here for Genesect's anime debut, but I'm not. I just think it's basic for a Legendary Pokemon, but I am glad that the writers are tying some events from Episode N with the upcoming movie. I mean I've wanted this sort of consistency for a long time, so I'm glad that everything is connected.

ゲンセクトのナゾは、テレピアニメでも明らかになってきたぞ! どこかのけんきゅう所から、ゲンセクトたちが飛び立っていく

一体なにが!?

この傷所で

So genesect appears. I wonder how that'd fair out.

Last edited:

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
so right after this comes the Climax. I wouldn't confirm it's ep 11 if it is:t confirmed we have an ep every week in march. . .

This should be good. I'm expecting this to be a very N centeic episode, maybe learning about his past, but at the least him having a huge problem with Genosects creators

Nightstar1994

And people thought that the Genesect plot would continue after TP's Climax. Haha. Best Wishes is rushed as hell and you should have expected it.

And people thought that the Genesect plot would continue after TP's Climax. Haha. Best Wishes is rushed as hell and you should have expected it.

just because were getting a genosect now doesn't mean we won't get more invetween the plasma climax and the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.