• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN11 - Genesect, Team Rocket & Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
the scans don't say anything special actually. just "the secret of genesect will be reviled in this anime. stay tuned as we uncover."

of course, if there's a flaw, please feel free to point it out. :]

EDIT: he's made from a distant research laboratory from that it said.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
A "large blow" would, in my opinion, be defeating Charizard. Taking out such a strong Pokemon while having a 4x disadvantage would show their power, and give Charizard the desire to get stronger and defeat one of them in the movie.

Or Charizard can lose to it here, and not have a development arc. The only thing that should defeat Genesect is Mewtwo, and it's unlikely that all of them will fight in a battle and lose. Charizard can be fodder in the film as well, and then people can really lose their minds.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
He means A Genesect, not THE Genesect. While Sec may only be defeated by Mewtwo, there's nothing that says only Mewtwo can stop the other four.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
He means A Genesect, not THE Genesect. While Sec may only be defeated by Mewtwo, there's nothing that says only Mewtwo can stop the other four.

Yeah, I know. But the main fight and defeat will likely be on Extremespeed Genesect. I can see the others battling, but I don't think they'll be defeated. They'll merely just be obstacles for the main character's Pokemon to battle but not defeat.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
I can see the Army being offed by the other Pokémon while Sec and Mewtwo fight. Kind of like the final battle in the first Bayformers movie.

Last edited:

Funnycupcakes

Well Idk why but I want genesect to be like attacking the main four. Im so mean :c well genesect was updated to attack so yeah.
I have a feeling N is gonna calm it down. Friendship is the best thing ever..

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Awesome! I hope Genesect gets a small fight with Pikachu before he escapes.

nuzamaki90

Didn't Ash say Genesects name right before it tossed him and Pikachu like a rag doll?

So that should obviously mean they either meet Genesect, N or Colress tells them about Genesect here in a flashback, or hear about him here and then meet him in another episode.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Meh, I am late, so is there any official title? I am glad to see Genesect earlier.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
And there we go as expected no remade TR vs TP, we got all the epis revealed now don't we?

Once again I stand by my opinion that , the TR vs TP arc was supposed to happen during BW and it was dropped.

I hope we get to see Giovanni and Dr.Zager later in BW. If this is the last saga of TR, I'm sure we'll see Zager and especially Giovanni again. But if it's not the last saga of TR, I still have a feeling we'll be seeing Giovanni and Zager again in Generation 6.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I hope we get to see Giovanni and Dr.Zager later in BW. If this is the last saga of TR, I'm sure we'll see Zager and especially Giovanni again. But if it's not the last saga of TR, I still have a feeling we'll be seeing Giovanni and Zager again in Generation 6.

Its not the last Saga, XY will go back to TR being plot device every episode.

Its not the last Saga, XY will go back to TR being plot device every episode.

I hope not. If the writers were smart, they could use the Dr.Zager and TRio combination in a very clever way like they did in BW/BW2 to make things interesting. They won't do this but I would love to see it.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I hope not. If the writers were smart, they could use the Dr.Zager and TRio combination in a very clever way like they did in BW/BW2 to make things interesting. They won't do this but I would love to see it.

I wouldn't mind him coming back next region to make it more interesting but yeah like you said I doubt it, old man is probably going to stay in Kanto, he was the TR doctor of the arc and is gone now, still we don't know whats next after the Plasma arc maybe Satoshi does come back to Kanto and has some kind of conrontation with him and Sakaki that would be cool.

I wouldn't mind him coming back next region to make it more interesting but yeah like you said I doubt it, old man is probably going to stay in Kanto, he was the TR doctor of the arc and is gone now, still we don't know whats next after the Plasma arc maybe Satoshi does come back to Kanto and has some kind of conrontation with him and Sakaki that would be cool.

My thinking about Episode N ending early is they must have something planned after the 3 parter in April. Something big is going to happen that they wanted to wait until after Team Plasma is defeated to air. Whether this is a final confrontation with TR in Kanto or a huge tournament, I think we are seeing something really big.

Status
Not open for further replies.