• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN11 - Genesect, Team Rocket & Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Pepsi you do realize that we may still have another arc after Episode N right? For all we know Team Plasma could still go on after the whole Reshiram thing. It could be the Falling action leading to the denouement.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Pepsi you do realize that we may still have another arc after Episode N right? For all we know Team Plasma could still go on after the whole Reshiram thing. It could be the Falling action leading to the denouement.

No I think N goes to do something else and Ghetsis and Colress get arrested by Handsome but we will see if we get a new tournament, we don't need more evil team plot, focus some episodes on battles instead.

No I think N goes to do something else and Ghetsis and Colress get arrested by Handsome but we will see if we get a new tournament, we don't need more evil team plot, focus some episodes on battles instead.

We're going to have to wait a few more weeks to know for sure but yeah, I think Team Plasma will disband in April too and the next arc would either be a tournament that hopefully Ash wins or a TR arc.

Kein

AKA Silktree
Even if Team Plasma aren't disbanded by the end of Episode N, which is unlikely, it would make no sense for Ash and co. to return to Castelia yet again. If the writers wanted to remake the original two-parter, they would take advantage of the current opportunity, but that clearly isn't happening.

WaterShuriken

Yeah maybe, unless they use the movie to be the place where TR vs TP takes place. Colress and Ghetsis could escape and have Giovanni and Zager be the ones to reawaken Mewtwo in the movie. Especially since they are trying the movie to the anime and vice versa.

We're going to have to wait a few more weeks to know for sure but yeah, I think Team Plasma will disband in April too and the next arc would either be a tournament that hopefully Ash wins or a TR arc.

I think they won't appear in the anime after April but might be the antagonists of the Genesect movie.

Even if Team Plasma aren't disbanded by the end of Episode N, which is unlikely, it would make no sense for Ash and co. to return to Castelia yet again. If the writers wanted to remake the original two-parter, they would take advantage of the current opportunity, but that clearly isn't happening.

Make TR vs TP in the movie. Either way, if the group does go back through Nimbasa City to head to Lentimas Town, White Forest, Black Forest, wherever the possible tournament is, they would still have to go back to Castelia although it will likely be off-screen.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I would prefer that yeah, I would enjoy it rigth now that the kids would do some other things, like rebattling the twins, have some rival episode and battles, so TR vs TP would be nice in the movie, rigth now it just seems TR creation vs TP creation and nothing else though but there is still a lot of time.

Kein

AKA Silktree
Yeah maybe, unless they use the movie to be the place where TR vs TP takes place. Colress and Ghetsis could escape and have Giovanni and Zager be the ones to reawaken Mewtwo in the movie. Especially since they are trying the movie to the anime and vice versa.
That's very unlikely. Disregarding the fact that Giovanni didn't even have a role in Movie 1 outside the prologue, we already know that Mewtwo's awakening (redemption) is one of the movie's main themes. In all likelihood, we won't see it being controlled by Team Rocket.

Make TR vs TP in the movie. Either way, if the group does go back through Nimbasa City to head to Lentimas Town, White Forest, Black Forest, wherever the possible tournament is, they would still have to go back to Castelia although it will likely be off-screen.
Lentimas Town is accessed by taking a plane from Mistralton. I wouldn't bet on seeing it, anyway, but this is irrelevant to the Castelia point.

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down

A whole 15-25 episode arc about nothing but battles?

I am misinterpreting you, I hope.

If they wanted to make sure the Meteonite gets its finale, they don't have to make the TR vs TP episodes. They could recycle footage from the original and come up with a different plot that Team Rocket uses it for.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
A whole 15-25 episode arc about nothing but battles?

I am misinterpreting you, I hope.

Well people said it would be like 17, I'm talking about a BF like thing, battles a few fillers and rival episodes that don't need to be focusing on battles, just no evil team and again I don't mind TR appearing again I already said I wouldn't mind it but I want Satoshi to have a competitive objective like he had all the arcs, this is the first arc ever he hasn't had one.

I'm fine with it either way, this arc seems like till this point is being pretty nice if the next one is as decent as this one I'll be happy about it.

WaterShuriken

That's very unlikely. Disregarding the fact that Giovanni didn't even have a role in Movie 1 outside the prologue, we already know that Mewtwo's awakening (redemption) is one of the movie's main themes. In all likelihood, we won't see it being controlled by Team Rocket.

We don't know the full movie details so it could happen.

Lentimas Town is accessed by taking a plane from Mistralton. I wouldn't bet on seeing it, anyway, but this is irrelevant to the Castelia point.

It doesn't matter. Undella Town is accessed via route yet there was a plane from the Virbank City area to Undella Town. It doesn't have to be exactly like the games. About Castelia I already explained. They'd have to go back anyway if they go north of it later for whatever reason. I'm not expecting anything to happen there anyway.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
If they wanted to make sure the Meteonite gets its finale, they don't have to make the TR vs TP episodes. They could recycle footage from the original and come up with a different plot that Team Rocket uses it for.

I'm alright with having the Meteonite sit right next to the GS Ball at Kurt's Plot Thread Abortion Clinic.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Wait:

>TR vs TP

>Colress and Meowth team up

There's an oxymoron if I ever saw one.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Because battle focused episodes without plot related achievements are generally well received? Looks at Sky and earth tag battle episode.. -.-

Haunter ゴースト

So, this is what we get of Team Rocket vs Team Plasma.

Can't say i'm pleased, but the idea of Team Rocket fighting Team Plasma is still cool, and Meowth getting a significant role is awesome. His alliance with Colress looks ace, although i'm assuming he's doing exactly what he did with the gang to infiltrate Team Plasma.

Genesect appears aswell, this is definetly second most wanted episode in Episode N behind Charizards return.

I hope we get to see Giovanni and Dr.Zager later in BW. If this is the last saga of TR, I'm sure we'll see Zager and especially Giovanni again. But if it's not the last saga of TR, I still have a feeling we'll be seeing Giovanni and Zager again in Generation 6.

I'm sure we'll see them since Team Rocket's in the title.

gliscor&yanmega

Meowth and Corless shaking hands, that's all I need, anything else with this episode is simply icing on the cake now.

I wonder if Looker is going to be in this episode or starts working with Team Rocket in this episode or what. Maybe he plans to have Meowth infiltrate Team Plasma as a member, or Team Rocket could have just planned that themselves, but Looker has to eventually work with Team Rocket.

Interested to see how this episode goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.