• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN11 - Genesect, Team Rocket & Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
New villains are nice and I want to see them. However, I do want to see the trio again. But then there is a strong chance they will be written off.

I'm really sorry but I watched Pokémon since Generation 1 and I want to see how TRio and Ash are written off the show. I don't want to die before they leave the show. I mean I don't even know how much time I'll have to watch Pokémon 10 years from now.

I'm really sorry but I watched Pokémon since Generation 1 and I want to see how TRio and Ash are written off the show. I don't want to die before they leave the show. I mean I don't even know how much time I'll have to watch Pokémon 10 years from now.
Of course, I don't want them to be there forever. I mean Ash himself gets tiring and more so in that tag battle episode where he dex'd pokemon he had before.

But the trio, it's going to be sad seeing them go since I liked them but then they do have to retire.

Of course, I don't want them to be there forever. I mean Ash himself gets tiring and more so in that tag battle episode where he dex'd pokemon he had before.

But the trio, it's going to be sad seeing them go since I liked them but then they do have to retire.

It was sad to see Brock go but I knew I was happy that he got closure and I got to see how they ended his story. That's what I want to see from Ash and Team Rocket. I want to see them get closure. I will be sad when they leave but we still have the old episodes to watch of them.

It was sad to see Brock go but I knew I was happy that he got closure and I got to see how they ended his story. That's what I want to see from Ash and Team Rocket. I want to see them get closure. I will be sad when they leave but we still have the old episodes to watch of them.

You know that makes sense.

And true, if I can watch old episodes of Team Galactic I can do the same with the trio lol

Arceusgamer14

I feel like it would time for Team Rocket to go and only Ash & Pikachu as the main characters from XY & beyond possibly. Just them and his new friends.
It looked like TRio are getting a finale, and if Giovonni survives the climax, he might not be lucky if he's the main villain in Movie 16 since Mewtwo is possibly urging for revenge on Giovonni after Mewtwo gotten to see how good humans & pokémon share this world.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't understand why Meowth's alliance with Colress is being seen as a brilliant plot-twist and the highlight of the episode when: a) we can safely assume that Meowth is using Colress like he's used others in the past, and b) we barely know anything about this episode to begin with. I mean what happened to all the Genesect hype?

So, TRio are leaving after all (I'm 2/2 on which characters are leaving if that's the case). Well, I'll miss them, but the anime really needs to start afresh sooner or later, and once Ash leaves, the series will once again have the chance to bring us something newer and fresher we can all enjoy. :)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
So, TRio are leaving. Well, I'll miss them, but the anime really needs to start afresh sooner or later, and once Ash leaves, the series will once again have the chance to bring us something newer and fresher we can enjoy. :)

Has it been confirmed that they're getting written off the show?

Has it been confirmed that they're getting written off the show?

I don't think so, but most here seem to think they are. Only time will tell, though. XD.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
I feel like it would time for Team Rocket to go and only Ash & Pikachu as the main characters from XY & beyond possibly. Just them and his new friends.
It looked like TRio are getting a finale, and if Giovonni survives the climax, he might not be lucky if he's the main villain in Movie 16 since Mewtwo is possibly urging for revenge on Giovonni after Mewtwo gotten to see how good humans & pokémon share this world.

There's little to suggest Gio's going to be the villain of M16. He'd be better suited to the main show.

Also guys, I don't mean to be mean, but I will laugh my arse off if TR either leaves... then comes back for another 20 years worse than ever OR if they don't leave at all.

There's little to suggest Gio's going to be the villain of M16. He'd be better suited to the main show.

Also guys, I don't mean to be mean, but I will laugh my arse off if TR either leaves... then comes back for another 20 years worse than ever OR if they don't leave at all.

I would hope they would leave for good. They have been some of the most inconsistently done characters in the history of the show. I mean there were points where I loved them but others where I thought they were absolutely horrible.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Oh my god, this basically confirms Team Rocket versus Team Plasma in M16. It was given with Mewtwo, but it's just reassuring to know Team Rocket will probably have a larger film role.

I wonder what's up with Colress and Meowth shaking on it. Meowth's pretty deceptive, like we saw leading up to the Subway hijack.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
I'm sure that if there is a TR vs. TP event happening in the animé, it would happen within the animé itself. I don't think that Galactic's plot would've been effective if they shoehorned it into M12.

Besides, we've been given no information on the two teams' presence in M16 other than their creations.

Shneak

None of the DP movies were associated with the Galactic plot though. Genesect is specifically linking the anime and M16.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
So? Mewtwo linked the animé and M01, yet Team Rocket still didn't have a major role in it.

Haunter ゴースト

I'm hoping that only Colress/Team Plasma/N/Ghetis know of Genesects appearance just like Giovanni in Season 1, and then Ash and Co. learn of its existance in the movie.

Shneak

Giovanni did though, and he leads Team Rocket. Well, he didn't have such a big role as he did creating Mewtwo, but y'know. I just hope that it continues into the movie.

BlueDragonfangirl

Does any one find it intresting how much Meowth's been doing a lot more as of late? In BW series hes been really standing out. Either way, looking forward to this and what happens with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.