• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN14 Climax

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
[img139]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/1307/episodenclimax.png[/img139]

The White Ruins! Ash VS N!!
Airdate: April 4
The conclusion of Episode N starts here!

Team Plasma Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!
Airdate: April 11
...Corless and Ghetsis revive Reshiram?!

Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!
Airdate: April 18
...Ash, N and Team Plasma have an all-out confrontation!

We have three new titles. Since all we have are titles, don't know if it's necessary to make multiple threads yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Janovy

Banned
What the hell? Wait, let me process this for a second ... what the hell?

What is the source, if I may know? :O

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
What the hell? Wait, let me process this for a second ... what the hell?

What is the source, if I may know? :O

As with all of the recent news, CoroCoro.

Janovy

Banned
As with all of the recent news, CoroCoro.
I see.

But still, why release three final titles so soon? What happens in-between? xD

JD

Yeah I always get confused when they do this it reminds me of the time when BW20 was revealed and we were only at like BW 10.

Janovy

Banned
Charizard episode (BWS2EN - 08) airs on 7th of March.

If there are no breaks, that basically means that 3 episodes after Charizard episode we're getting to the start of the climax of this arc. Which would make these episodes be episodes BWS2EN - 12, 13 AND 14.

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

Hmm I like the first title since it's Ash vs N, and the second title too since it's probably Genesect being revived but....

The third being about N and Reshiram, yet no Ash and Zekrom disappoints me.

I assume this is the end of the N arc and it'll be about Mewtwo and Genesect next!!

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
what a stupid name, hopefully the episode is decent

1. Names. It's always nice to acquaint yourself with plurals.

2. That's all but an opinion. Did you ever learn that word in school, well, if you were did go.

3. Again. Plurals.

Unless, you actually think Climax is the title. In which case. O_____o

Anyway, I'm confused as to why they released these titles early as well. I know there important to Episode N and that magazines reveal titles all the time, but why titles before the ones that are after episodes we don't know anything about.

Although, Ash battling N? I'm in.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
HOLLY ______!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow showdown one is coming soonISH so here will Ghetsis probably abduct Reshiram! and plot for the continuation of the saga. !

SO 3 eps between this, will the Castelia city thing happen before or after this.

And I would rename the Thread Into N-Saga April episodes!

Janovy

Banned
I can't believe this arc will only last 14 episodes. <.<

Hopefully we get Plasma after Plasma, and no more fillers.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

2. That's all but an opinion. Did you ever learn that word in school, well, if you were did go.

3. Again. Plurals.

Anyway, I'm confused as to why they released these titles early as well. I know there important to Episode N and that magazines reveal titles all the time, but why titles before the ones that are after episodes we don't know anything about.

Apparently he is so "smart" that he is talking about the climax thing, he didn't even read lolipiece post most likelly.

Edit: See its just him showing how "smart" he is everytime he posts, truly a brilliant mind.

I can't believe this arc will only last 14 episodes. <.<

Hopefully we get Plasma after Plasma, and no more fillers.

They can't really stretch it, in the other evil arcs, its stretched during the main region arc, this is a filler arc, I wanted more then TP vs TR so it ending in April, gives me May till Ocotober of hoping for some kind of competition.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon

3. Again. Plurals.

Unless, you actually think Climax is the title. In which case. O_____o

I actually did think Climax was the title....

shelldude400

Ash vs N? HELL YES!
Also Charizard might go faster than we thing leaving time for an evolution HOOORAYYYYYY

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Guys playerking opened a tread to talk about the aftermath discuss this episodes there not what comes after(I did it before the thread was opened).

Status
Not open for further replies.