• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN14 Climax

Status
Not open for further replies.

santijuste

Wait you mean that's there only going to be 15 episodes between last Episode N and the supposedly date of 6th gen anime?

Wow, okay nvm, stupid idea.

More Bianca please.

I have calculated and if X and Y games are released in the first week of october this will make arround 17 episodes (movie breaks included) maybe a tournament or maybe Ash farewell( mwahahahhaha yes)

PD:Sorry for putting this here but i neded to answer this user if someone wants to answer me go to the other post

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Yeah I always get confused when they do this it reminds me of the time when BW20 was revealed and we were only at like BW 10.

Yeah, but BW20 was revealed by Sunyshore, not an official source.

[img139]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/1307/episodenclimax.png[/img139]

The White Ruins! Ash VS N!!
Airdate: April 4
The conclusion of Episode N starts here!

Team Plasma Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!
Airdate: April 11
...Corless and Ghetsis revive Reshiram?!

Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!
Airdate: April 18
...Ash, N and Team Plasma have an all-out confrontation!

We have three new titles. Since all we have are titles, don't know if it's necessary to make multiple threads yet.

We had different titles simply for two episodes when we only knew that:
- A Seviper would appear in one
- A Watchog would appear in the other... -.-

These definitely all warrant their own threads.

I can't believe this arc will only last 14 episodes. <.<

Hopefully we get Plasma after Plasma, and no more fillers.

Plasma after Plasma? I'm hoping for a tournament, but I don't get what else there would be left in Unova. There are a few places, but as this is the conclusion of the Plasma arc, why would Ash be bothered to go there? Unless this is all just a big fake out, and Colress and Ghetsis escape and they have a BW2 plot for Kyurem or something.

They can't really stretch it, in the other evil arcs, its stretched during the main region arc, this is a filler arc, I wanted more then TP vs TR so it ending in April, gives me May till Ocotober of hoping for some kind of competition.

We are barely getting anything judging by this.. :p I was hoping on some focus, but apparently, that gets lost after fourteen something episodes.

BWn1: Introduction
BWn2: N
BWn4: TP/Colress/Ghetsis/Looker
BWn6: TP/N
BWn8: Enter Charizard
BWn9-11: ?
BWn12: White Ruins/Ash vs. N
BWn13: Reshiram revival
BWn14: N vs. Reshiram vs. TP/Conclusion

So, that's 8-11 episodes that are dedicated to the N/TP-arc, with only six so far being truly dedicated to TP/N. With two of those eight being barely relevant to TP, but moreso to Ash and co (BWn1/BWn8): Setting off towards the White Ruins, and meeting up with Charizard.

My question: Where does this leave Zekrom? We have three episodes left with BWn9-11, if there aren't any breaks. I'm fairly sure that they won't force in a Genesect plot in those episodes and that at least one will feature Iris doing something and another being filler... xD

Ash vs N? HELL YES!

Also Charizard might go faster than we thing leaving time for an evolution HOOORAYYYYYY

I doubt this will be an interesting 'match' even if it is a fight in the pokemon battle sense of the word... Reshiram is revived the episode after, so that kinda leaves N without a team.. Unless he has Zoroark that is. -.-

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Ahn? most of this 14 episodes seems to be N/Plasma related, we got the entire arc at a time, instead of it spaced during and entire region, I think its more then enough and if 9-11 are related to them even more.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.

We have three new titles. Since all we have are titles, don't know if it's necessary to make multiple threads yet.

EDit: confirmed by dogasu's scanning. Dogasu scanned the episodes.

I went to 2ch and the scans are from a English site, Bulbagarden. This is strange that a english site reveal a scan before a Japanese source does.

On note, the source of the episode comes from Dogasu, who lives in Japan. It's possible that he got the magazine early?

If not, I can't confirm the scan 100%. I find suspicious a ending of Episode N 3 months befoe the movie when we know that the movie and episode N will be related.
Q
I NEVER intend to said that Dogasu could intend to lie (BECAUSE I'M SURE THAT HE ONLY GIVES EAL INFORMATION) but that he found a info on another website that he thought that comes from CoroCoro.

Sorry for this post but I have problem to eat a N's endin in April.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
I went to 2ch and the scans are from a English site, Bulbagarden. This is strange that a english site reveal a scan before a Japanese source does.

On note, the source of the episode comes from Dogasu, who lives in Japan. It's possible that he got the magazine early?

If not, I can't confirm the scan 100%. I find suspicious a ending of Episode N 3 months befoe the movie when we know that the movie and episode N will be related.

I NEVER intend to said that Dogasu could intend to lie (BECAUSE I'M SURE THAT HE ONLY GIVES EAL INFORMATION) but that he found a info on another website that he thought that comes from CoroCoro.

Dogasu scanned the magazine.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.

diakyu

Some people seem to forget that this arc is called Episode N, not Episode Team Plasma. While I think this is the end of Plasma and N in the anime, N still has a chance of showing up even after this.

Locormus

Ahn? most of this 14 episodes seems to be N/Plasma related, we got the entire arc at a time, instead of it spaced during and entire region, I think its more then enough and if 9-11 are related to them even more.

I disagree. The Hoenn and Sinnoh plots were around that length, and they all took their notes from one storyline, with slight adjustments in order to incorporate some bits from the third release. Unova essentially has two seperate storylines to draw from, so I find it lacking if the animé storyline remains roughly the same length.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I don't think this will be the end of the N arc we still need more stuff to cover to tied with the 16 movie!!

Episode N ends in April apparently ("The conclusion of Episode N starts here!") but this doesn't mean that we won't have anything related to team plasma/N from these arc on because we still need some episodes about Genesect and Mewtwo(?) right? Probably we will get something related with the seven sages (à lá BW2-story) and a tournament.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I disagree. The Hoenn and Sinnoh plots were around that length, and they all took their notes from one storyline, with slight adjustments in order to incorporate some bits from the third release. Unova essentially has two seperate storylines to draw from, so I find it lacking if the animé storyline remains roughly the same length.

Disagree in what? most of the episodes seems to be TP/N related, only the Gym, Introduction and Mareep episode seems to not have anything to do with it and maybe the rescue corps one even though N is part of it, its a fact BW TR, DP and AG had the stories spaced out the entire region, if the TP arc has the same lenght but in 14 episodes there is no problem to me, specially when people whine about oh its just going to be fillers all the time.

BTW as expected no TR vs TP episodes.

IcySealeo

Wow, this is one quick saga, wonder what will be after that. And no TR VS TP?

By the way, Ash's Charizard knows Dragon Tail.

Locormus

Episode N ends in April apparently ("The conclusion of Episode N starts here!") but this doesn't mean that we won't have anything related to team plasma/N from these arc on because we still need some episodes about Genesect and Mewtwo(?) right? Probably we will get something related with the seven sages (à lá BW2-story) and a tournament.

If this is the conclusion of Episode N specifically, then that could open up the plot for B2W2/Kyurem. It doesn't make sense to have a plot with Colress looking for how to extract power out of pokemon, and not apply this to Kyurem eventually and only going for Reshiram...

I can see N flying off with Reshiram at the end of this 3parter, and briefly returning during the Kyurem plot at the end. That would make a heck of a lot more sense to me.

BWn1-14: Episode N
BWn15: Filler
BWn16-19: Fire Type Tournament
BWn20-26: Episode "Kyurem"
BWn27-30/32: Ending Best Wishes, perhaps a final tournament! xD

As for Genesect and Mewtwo, they don't have to anymore. They said they will make the movie tie in with the animé. They already addressed in the animé that Genesect was probably made by Team Plasma, but has broken out of the laboratory when N was there. Viewers of the animé will therefore know that the movie Genesect was likely to be that escaped Genesect that was mentioned in the animé. I don't think we'll get an episode dedicated to how Genesect is commanding an army of Genesect with different drives and such when we already had the mention of it in the animé, which functions as its background mention that relates both the movie/animé.

Disagree in what? most of the episodes seems to be TP/N related, only the Gym, Introduction and Mareep episode seems to not have anything to do with it and maybe the rescue corps one even though N is part of it, its a fact BW TR, DP and AG had the stories spaced out the entire region, if the TP arc has the same lenght but in 14 episodes there is no problem to me, specially when people whine about oh its just going to be fillers all the time.

BTW as expected no TR vs TP episodes.

On the length (9-11) being enough to cover Team Plasma/N. I want it to be longer essentially. If you can tell the RS and DP stories in 9/10 episodes, how come they would be able to tell the BW AND B2W2 storylines in roughly the same amount of episode? I want it to be longer and better fleshed out.

diakyu

Didn't the corocoro issue that reveled the Genesect gang have pictures of a BW2EN episode featuring the Genesects? There has to be at least one episode dedicated to Genesect.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
If this is the conclusion of Episode N specifically, then that could open up the plot for B2W2/Kyurem. It doesn't make sense to have a plot with Colress looking for how to extract power out of pokemon, and not apply this to Kyurem eventually and only going for Reshiram...

Did I even say that? My logic does make sense, your is just fallacious since I wasn't talking about Kyurem plot but about Shadow Triad and something related to the Seven Sages that could be related to BW2 and M16 eventually.

Last edited:
Hilarious how short this is. Oh well, at least we can look forward to a tournament or something afterwards. I doubt the anime is gonna go on 5-month hiatus.

Georgia and Burgundy should be returning sometime after April now.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Why does Reshiram always get this much treatment, it's the hero's Pokemon in both manga adaptions for crying out loud. Japan must love Wyverns. Zekrom better appear somehow or so help me

Status
Not open for further replies.