• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN14 Climax

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

I have a feeling that Zekrom will show up to save the day. I don't think they would be able to take down Reshiram using their own Pokemon. And the fact that Zekrom was recently mentioned makes me believe he will have some relevance.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I"m gonna take a guess here upon what happens.
To be honest, I'm not sure why ash needs to fight N. I mean I want him too, but why are they "fighting?" .-...

Lol, damnit reshiram. I don't think Reshiram is being control, I think its just gonna be pissed. xD

After charizard holds back reshiram, N comes in and tries to speak it to it and calm it down. Now hopefully, Zekrom will appear for something. lol

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
*cues Charizard fans who think it can beat Reshiram*

I'm hoping during the 1x episodes, we could get a few returns. Also, since Thyphoosion was in the promotion, maybe Ashs Quilava will evolve or Dawn will make another cameo

Janovy

Banned
To be honest, I'm not sure why ash needs to fight N. I mean I want him too, but why are they "fighting?" .-...
Not necessarily. For example, the recent title had Colress VS Looker and yet they didn't fight at all. The VS could stand for some sort of conflict between Ash and N, for example, truth vs ideals since Ash and N have completely different views on the world, which N already noted in his debut episode.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Why does Reshiram always get this much treatment, it's the hero's Pokemon in both manga adaptions for crying out loud. Japan must love Wyverns. Zekrom better appear somehow or so help me

Weren't we talking about how Reshiram was being ignored and Zekrom getting more attention like some months ago? XD Zekrom seems to be the more popular one, I'm fine with Reshiram getting something, maybe Zekrom appears post TP arc.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
or Dawn will make another cameo

Don't get my hopes up.

Not necessarily. For example, the recent title had Colress VS Looker and yet they didn't fight at all. The VS could stand for some sort of conflict between Ash and N, for example, truth vs ideals since Ash and N have completely different views on the world, which N already noted in his debut episode.
You're right. However, as I quote from the games, (and why N always had to poke battle) A full all out pokemon battle is when you can truly understand the other person. The more they fight, be it for fun, for rivalry, or for something serious, the more they understand each other. Or rather, the more their true nature is revealed. Something like that. Point and case, Pokemon battles. lol

Truth VS ideals will only truly be revealed when you fight. Funny how that works.

But since the pokemon characters are mostly moral, it never ends badly. ;_; lucky them. xD

Last edited:

Honeyichigo

The manliest
... Well, that was fast. o_O

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
*cues Charizard fans who think it can beat Reshiram*

I'm hoping during the 1x episodes, we could get a few returns. Also, since Typhlosion was in the promotion, maybe Ashs Quilava will evolve or Dawn will make another cameo

If Quilava evolves again, I'm going to go berserk here.. Just because it would be so awkward! xD

Exactly, and one shouldn't even have to bring up stuff like Darkrai vs. Cresselia to know that VS in an episode title can mean just absolutely nothing.. :p

Janovy

Banned
Exactly, and one shouldn't even have to bring up stuff like Darkrai vs. Cresselia to know that VS in an episode title can mean just absolutely nothing.. :p
Or the famous Axew VS Druddigon, lol.

Verdant

I wonder if they are gonna introduce Anthea and Concordia between BWS2EN-9 and BWS2EN-11.

I mean they were in the opening and the ending so they must play some role in episode N and I doubt they will be introduced during the climax

Janovy

Banned
WAIt when was that? XD
That's exactly the point.

The episode where Iris revealed what her goal was was titled 'Axew VS Druddigon' and yet no such battle occurred.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Also, why would it be awkward if Quilava evolved again xD

Because Quilava hasn't won a battle since evolving? It tied to Nando's Armaldo with half of the battle being offscreen? Normally it takes effort to evolve to the final stage, but if Cyndaquill gets to breeze through then I'd find that slightly offputting, awkward.

Sure, neither Torterra or Infernape did particularly much in their middle stages, but they at least spent time in them, the former moreso then the latter.

I wonder if they are gonna introduce Anthea and Concordia between BWS2EN-9 and BWS2EN-11.

I mean they were in the opening and the ending so they must play some role in episode N and I doubt they will be introduced during the climax

Yeah, that might happen as well, it might lead into the events of BWn12 where Ash and N oppose eachother (be it in battle or in ideology).

Rohanator

Because Quilava hasn't won a battle since evolving? It tied to Nando's Armaldo with half of the battle being offscreen? Normally it takes effort to evolve to the final stage, but if Cyndaquill gets to breeze through then I'd find that slightly offputting, awkward.

Sure, neither Torterra or Infernape did particularly much in their middle stages, but they at least spent time in them, the former moreso then the latter.

There's always the excuse of his Pokemon training at Oak's. Honestly, we're not going to get some great development justifying an evolution for an old Pokemon. If anything returns and evolves we should just be grateful.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I have a feeling that Zekrom will show up to save the day. I don't think they would be able to take down Reshiram using their own Pokemon. And the fact that Zekrom was recently mentioned makes me believe he will have some relevance.

how do you know N isn't using Zekrom and Reshiram teams with Ash to fight N on his behalf?

BlueDragonfangirl

I wonder when Ash and N get into an arguement about there views? Some thing must happen before the actual Ash V.S N episode, either way I'm looking forward to all this. I guess this means Iris/Dento don't play a big part here, they aren't talked about at all.

Wonder when MewTwo will come in?

SlimeStack

Do Genesect and Mewtwo actually need episodes?

I thought it was going to be like in Kanto where Mewtwo beat Gary and then sometime later we saw him escaping from Team Rocket HQ. He never got an episode dedicated to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.