• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2EN14 Climax

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimeStack

I think it definitely would have all gone better if Zekrom, N and Plasma appeared in season 1, with Reshiram, N and Neo Plasma appearing in season 2 as they are now.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
This arc would most likelly not happen if the first one happened.
I don't know...they found a way to make it work in the games. The anime has far more creative liberties

nuzamaki90

How the heck would it have worked is what I'm asking. Ash is a dimwit, so how the heck can he be the prince of truths..? Ash barely even grasps what is going on at the moment!

Nope, he states that Team Rocket in AG helped free Kyogre, and that in DP Team Rocket fought off Galactic with Looker. Meaning that he counters his own statement in the same sentence.

Prince of Ideals to be exact since Zekrom only notices those with powerful ideals. Ash isn't that ignorant seeing as he's already showed us he can produce a good plan to get out of any situation. He was able to understand the whole Galactic, Magma, and Aqua conspiracies and he was the first to fully grasp the whole Guardian thing in Pokemon 2000 so I think he could have been able to understand that Zekrom chose him as a hero like Slowking did. It's just the way the current writers portrayed Ash throughout BW that makes the idea sound illogical.

Hikatoshi26

Prince of Ideals to be exact since Zekrom only notices those with powerful ideals. Ash isn't that ignorant seeing as he's already showed us he can produce a good plan to get out of any situation. He was able to understand the whole Galactic, Magma, and Aqua conspiracies and he was the first to fully grasp the whole Guardian thing in Pokemon 2000 so I think he could have been able to understand that Zekrom chose him as a hero like Slowking did. It's just the way the current writers portrayed Ash throughout BW that makes the idea sound illogical.

Thanks i couldnt remember if zekrom was truths or ideals.... also, Ash is dense yes but if you notice its towards the opposite sex. Ash wont notice when girl x hits on him or kisses his cheek but if your trying to destroy the world or hurt pokemon he is there and he is angry. Ash has been a major reason all the evil syndicates save for TR are gone he also saves legandries and towns like he gets paid to do it.Ash is dumb with girls not his sense of justice.

Nightstar1994

Really? Season 1 is based on BW and season 2 is based on B2W2. If the writers were good they'd consider adapting both game plots in this situation at least.

Well if not for the *certain* canceled episodes, i bet we would have seen N with different behaviour (Actually being more of a stalker than friend to Ash) and Ghetsis in his BW1 outfit.

But Pepsi is right. We would have a Team Plasma focused episodes, but there would be probably no season named "Episode N". We would just get Plasma episodes along with other adventures of Ash.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
So I'm guessing N will try to calm down Reshiram while its in control by Colress, to show off his abilities or Ash will try to break Colress's machine.

Anyway, I'm just hoping Colress's machine breaks 'cause it looks like he's controlling every Pokemon he sees! DX

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
So I'm guessing N will try to calm down Reshiram while its in control by Colress, to show off his abilities or Ash will try to break Colress's machine.

Anyway, I'm just hoping Colress's machine breaks 'cause it looks like he's controlling every Pokemon he sees! DX

Colress's machine will definitely be destroy in the Climax and also most likely by Pikachu since it's usually him in these types of episodes.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Colress's machine will definitely be destroy in the Climax and also most likely by Pikachu since it's usually him in these types of episodes.

Yeah, I guess. I just realized that now actually, lol but isn't Colress controlling Pikachu too?! I'm not sure how that's going to work, unless Ash calls out to Pikachu again.

I'm a little surprised that there's not much talk with Reshiram appearing here though... :/

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Well if not for the *certain* canceled episodes, i bet we would have seen N with different behaviour (Actually being more of a stalker than friend to Ash) and Ghetsis in his BW1 outfit.

But Pepsi is right. We would have a Team Plasma focused episodes, but there would be probably no season named "Episode N". We would just get Plasma episodes along with other adventures of Ash.

This is an idea already demonstrated to be false. The skipped episodes didn't change anything.

dman_dustin

This is an idea already demonstrated to be false.

You mean someone on the anime production specifically told the fanbase and said that nothing was changed as a result of the skipping of the episode.

Because unless someone that actually worked deep within the anime, as in knew the plots of the episode as it was being developed, no one can say that it didn't change anything. I don't care how "impossible" it is.

Because for all we know there could be episodes made, that we have never even seen or heard about, and is in some secret animation vault, that only the writers/animation crew/executive producers know about. Perhaps so heavily guarded that blowing the whistle on them, could result in death.

As in contingency episodes, episodes made in case something fails normally. It would not surprise me, if there was actually a group of episodes made where Oshawott does evolve (or at least scripts made), until merchandise reared it's ugly head and butted in for no reason.

Because I have a feeling that there's probably quite a few episodes out there, that exist, that we've never even heard of nor we will ever see.

Even episode right now being made that will probably never see.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Because unless someone that actually worked deep within the anime, as in knew the plots of the episode as it was being developed, no one can say that it didn't change anything. I don't care how "impossible" it is.

Yes, because it's possible to produce these episodes overnight.

Because for all we know there could be episodes made, that we have never even seen or heard about, and is in some secret animation vault, that only the writers/animation crew/executive producers know about. Perhaps so heavily guarded that blowing the whistle on them, could result in death.

As in contingency episodes, episodes made in case something fails normally. It would not surprise me, if there was actually a group of episodes made where Oshawott does evolve (or at least scripts made), until merchandise reared it's ugly head and butted in for no reason.

Because I have a feeling that there's probably quite a few episodes out there, that exist, that we've never even heard of nor we will ever see.

Even episode right now being made that will probably never see.

...I very nearly fell for that at first. It took me a minute to realize you weren't actually being this paranoid and being serious about this conspiracy theory.

Well played.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
This is an idea already demonstrated to be false. The skipped episodes didn't change anything.

There is a diference between what you guys say and facts, gaps and stuff that happened in other episodes that you guys probably dont watch because they didnt related to Plasma or Rocket, that actually made it seem like we have some missings episodes or changed from TR vs TP to TR only, even merchandising suggest that but I won't get into an argument anyway, to me there was supposed to bea TR vs TP rivalry during the entire first arc and unless a writer tells me no, we didn't want to do that, I'm not buying you guys theories just like you don't buy mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.