• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWSP: Mewtwo Awakens Prologue (July 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sylveon_

Indigo Champion
When does this air in Japan? It is the 11th there, but what time will it air?

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
When does this air in Japan? It is the 11th there, but what time will it air?

It's not clear. It's airing at some point in the timeslot allotted for the Kyurem movie and the special.

storm12

Weather Bearer
It's not clear. It's airing at some point in the timeslot allotted for the Kyurem movie and the special.

Which timeslot be that ;)

I have no clue when the anime usually airs, sorry ^_^

In the grand scale of things, his Eevee finally has a chance to evolve instead of at the league and/or to heavily advertise and shove the Eevee line down our throats again.

I hope it evolves into the other Eeveelution... the one that isn't released yet... there is one right... The Eevee gimmick is a popular one, so they like plugging their biggest draws often. I am personally a fan, because of the idea of it adapting/mutating and whatnot.

Last edited:

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
It starts at 7:00 PM JPT. So, in three hours.

Yep but that's the same time an episode usually airs, only longer due to both this special and M15 airing instead.

It'll also be the around same length as an episode too but I'm guessing most of you already know that! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.