• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWSP: Mewtwo Awakens Prologue (July 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

So might this be right before the movie starts? I say this because this prologue happens near Pokemon hills and I can see the final scene being Ash and friends arriving in New Tork City.

nuzamaki90

Whoo! Another Champion that gets to interact with a legendary, I just hope Mewtwo doesn't destroy him like he did Ash and Gary. I like Virgil :p

Just wondering where Alder is during all of this...

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Ash being in here has deflated my balloon of anticipation somewhat.

Probably a cameo or in a flashback. I highly doubt he will have any role in this special.

XXD17

Draco rex
Everyone wants eevee to sylveon...wouldn't it be nice for it to evolve into a sylveon counterpart (hopefully a dragon type eeveelution) here instead to promote more hype? it won't be stealing sylveon's spotlight that way and it can still ba a nice surprise cause I doubt they'll reveal mewtwo's third form here...

JD

Whoo! Another Champion that gets to interact with a legendary, I just hope Mewtwo doesn't destroy him like he did Ash and Gary. I like Virgil :p

Just wondering where Alder is during all of this...

If he fights him in his Awakened Form he probably will. I wonder why Mewtwo is fighting that Escavalier in the forest.

RVD_fan

He'd have to defeat the Unova Elite 4 first. The Champion League occurs after.
I thought the Champion League was just fighting the Elite 4 then the Champion. What would there be other than that?

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
At least it may be dubbed now.

The Brock/Dawn specials were never dubbed simply because Ash wasn't in it. Which I find strange, given all the other pokemon specials were dubbed.

There's absolutely no proof of that, quit spreading false information.

Ash won't be in this special, even if the trailer showed his face for a second. Why? Because in the movie trailer when he identifies Mewtwo, Cilan puts a surprised expression as if he heard the name for the first time. Ash willl probably have a cameo that's all!

How the hell did Mewtwo got captured again? And where is his army of clones?

1) He was captured? The trailer seems to be showing his past. A.K.A the events of movie 1. He was only injured not captured

2) He doesn't have an army of clones. He set them into the wild so that they could mix up with ordinary Pokemon.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
At least it may be dubbed now.

The Brock/Dawn specials were never dubbed simply because Ash wasn't in it. Which I find strange, given all the other pokemon specials were dubbed.

The reason why the episodes aren't dubbed is unknown.

However, if I have to give a answer to you (and not only Cyber) is that answer:
-The dubs buys 48-52 episodes every year to broadcast in TPCi territory (who is eveything but Japan, Korea and China that airs Pokemon).
-Those episodes were in Japan DP episodes. When those episodes are made, the dub had already closed the pack of DP episodes and they are entering the Black and White episodes.

If the dub wants to air those episodes on TV, there are only two ways: Or buying the specials alone; or buying the specials with all the BW episodes. Many TV aren't airing a pack who includes 2 episodes, and TPCi (for obvious reasons, remember BW1) don't want to putt the pack inside the BW episodes because the episodes could air in many stations around the world as a "BW episode" whoich confuse the audience.

THe only realiable way to shwo the epsiodes were through the official website like the B2W2 trailer, the Ranger specials, the Meloetta short, ...

However, because the epsiode only air in Japan, we have consequences of this: The writers will evade mentioning everything that happened in those episodes as much as possible. This is 99% why Dawn didn't mention what she as doing during her cameo. And this is why the only things that it was shown was Quilava because it's unavoidable.

Remember that the writers will try to delete all the possible mentions of an episode a) if the episode hasn't aired (Plasma vs Rockets) or b) if the episodes hasn't aired outside Japan (DP specials) if there'0s enough time (whoich in both case are).

The dub issue is the main reason of why specials of past characters are rare in the anime nowadays.
And the reason of why they do those specials is because a) past characters can't make cameos (in BW1, remember) and they didn't know when they can, and b) because they didn't have time to do it when DP ended for time constraint.

I was a bit off-topic but I had to answer this.

About the prologue of the Mewtwo movie they could air in the offical website days before the movie premiers in the US. I think that this things will be dubbed and it will appear in the DVD. However, I doubt that this would air in the TV broadcast.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The reason why the episodes aren't dubbed is unknown.

However, if I have to give a answer to you (and not only Cyber) is that answer:
-The dubs buys 48-52 episodes every year to broadcast in TPCi territory (who is eveything but Japan, Korea and China that airs Pokemon).
-Those episodes were in Japan DP episodes. When those episodes are made, the dub had already closed the pack of DP episodes and they are entering the Black and White episodes.

If the dub wants to air those episodes on TV, there are only two ways: Or buying the specials alone; or buying the specials with all the BW episodes. Many TV aren't airing a pack who includes 2 episodes, and TPCi (for obvious reasons, remember BW1) don't want to putt the pack inside the BW episodes because the episodes could air in many stations around the world as a "BW episode" whoich confuse the audience.

THe only realiable way to shwo the epsiodes were through the official website like the B2W2 trailer, the Ranger specials, the Meloetta short, ...

However, because the epsiode only air in Japan, we have consequences of this: The writers will evade mentioning everything that happened in those episodes as much as possible. This is 99% why Dawn didn't mention what she as doing during her cameo. And this is why the only things that it was shown was Quilava because it's unavoidable.

Remember that the writers will try to delete all the possible mentions of an episode a) if the episode hasn't aired (Plasma vs Rockets) or b) if the episodes hasn't aired outside Japan (DP specials) if there'0s enough time (whoich in both case are).

The dub issue is the main reason of why specials of past characters are rare in the anime nowadays.
And the reason of why they do those specials is because a) past characters can't make cameos (in BW1, remember) and they didn't know when they can, and b) because they didn't have time to do it when DP ended for time constraint.

I was a bit off-topic but I had to answer this.

About the prologue of the Mewtwo movie they could air in the offical website days before the movie premiers in the US. I think that this things will be dubbed and it will appear in the DVD. However, I doubt that this would air in the TV broadcast.

Well someone didn't watch the first N opening now did they??

Haunter ゴースト

At first I thought the scenes of Mewtwo undercontrol was re-animations of Mewtwo Returns but now i'm thinking they are part of the special's new story instead.

They don't look anything alike other than a machine shooting a laser at Mewtwo.

diakyu

At first I thought the scenes of Mewtwo undercontrol was re-animations of Mewtwo Returns but now i'm thinking they are part of the special's new story instead.

They don't look anything alike other than a machine shooting a laser at Mewtwo.
Yeah, the person controlling the cameras probably captures Mewtwo which causes him to turn into his new form.

Kein

AKA Silktree
Yeah, the person controlling the cameras probably captures Mewtwo which causes him to turn into his new form.
But it does seem like a flashback judging from the silhouettes. I'm guessing that Mewtwo was captured when it got injured, with the transformation happening later when Danku finds it again.

Haunter ゴースト

Yeah, i'm definetly hoping the new forme was forced via scientists/villains etc.

But it does seem like a flashback judging from the silhouettes. I'm guessing that Mewtwo was captured when it got injured, with the transformation happening later when Danku finds it again.

I can't tell, but there's no lie the background of that entire scene from Mewtwo Returns has been changed drastically if it is a remastering of the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.