• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BX's Trade shop

well i have the DW drizzle poliwag which evolves into politoed shiny and flawless and shiny modest swift swim horsea

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
I couldn't help but notice that you wanted a flawless ;193;.

Well, I have to offer this Yanma!

Yanma (Female)
Level: 1
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Timid
"Egg" Move: Bug Buzz
IVs: 30 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 27 / 31​

I'm the OT of this. I bred this thing about a week and a half ago and I was wondering if you were interested in it!

I don't know why would want Hypnosis on it considering it learns it at level 38, but I digress.

What would you offer for my Yanma?

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
@Andrew lima
Is there anything on my list that interests you? :)

@KILL3R
Is it possible if you can ev train them for me :)
Ill be grateful! :)

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
@Heliumzz: Would it be too much to ask for that Shiny Ambipom?

If not, the Metagross with Trick and ThunderPunch looks cool!

Can you tell me more information about it?

IVs, Nature, etc?

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
@KILL3R
Yea, both of them, possible, if not, just the politoed will do

@Andrew Lima
The metagross is of adamant, max speed and attack, used in conjunction with choice scarf, trick to stop walls.

@abrar
Stats and moves?

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
@slowking
whats the ev allocation of ur swampert? We will trade in one hour time..

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Excadrill for ur politoed.. Is it shiny and flawless?

ok i want the blaziken/torchic and aipom for my Horsea shiny flawless with swift swim and poliwag shiny flawless with drizzle and to Ev train its gunna cost a lil extre(shiny Drillbur)
just so we are clear

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Ill offer flawless speed boost torchic and a shiny flawlesss excadrill for both ev trained politoed and kindra..good?

Edit: plus a ampmbi if u do a good job on the ev training services..
Does ur horsesea has outrage by the way?

i care about the ambibom more than the excadrill but wat ev and he doesent know outrage. and btw ill prob start Ev traning now but finish it later today because its 4 A.M. here and im pretty tired :p

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Whats the nature of ur horseasea?

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
@slowking
i can trade now.. ill take the swampert for power belt if thats okay with u..

@KILL3r
Im looking for a adamant with outrage, i dont mind a modest one if it can learn calm mind..