• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BX's Trade shop

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
What is Excadrill's EV spread? Also, is its ability Sand Rush?

I have a flawless, Jolly DW Blaziken with Speed Boost, by the way.

Im not loooking for blaziken bro, what else do you got?
Its ev allocation 252 speed, 252 attack, 4hp, and yes it has sand rush.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
nice one dude :)
i will be your avid trader
keep it up!

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Offering more pokemons, will update later!

FallenStar93

Im not loooking for blaziken bro, what else do you got?
Its ev allocation 252 speed, 252 attack, 4hp, and yes it has sand rush.

Are you interested in a shiny Zoroark with flawless IVs and a Timid nature?

I'm interested in your Heracross. What nature is it? If it's Adamant or Jolly, I can offer the following:

Level 100 Zoroark-EVed, Flawless, Timid
Level 100 Galvantula- EVed, Shiny, Flawless, Timid
Level 30 Raikou- Event, Shiny, UT, Flawless, Rash
Level 50 Deoxys- Event, UT, Flawless, Sassy
Level 40 Chimchar- Birthday Event, UT, Mild
Level 70 Rayquaza- Shiny, UT, Jolly

Last edited:

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
I'm interested in your Heracross. What nature is it? If it's Adamant or Jolly, I can offer the following:

Level 100 Zoroark-EVed, Flawless, Timid
Level 100 Galvantula- EVed, Shiny, Flawless, Timid
Level 30 Raikou- Event, Shiny, UT, Flawless, Rash
Level 50 Deoxys- Event, UT, Flawless, Sassy
Level 40 Chimchar- Birthday Event, UT, Mild
Level 70 Rayquaza- Shiny, UT, Jolly

Hi what is the moveset of ur zoroark?

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
PROMOTION
Pick one pokemon and one items for the price of one pokemon!!!
:) HAVE fun browsing :)

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hi there! I was wondering if you clone pokemon. I was hoping that you could clone a pokemon for me, specifically a near-flawless 31-30-30-31-31-31 Gamestop event Raikou with max'd PP. I understand if you don't want to. Thanks for hearing me out!

If you don't clone, I was wondering if you could EV train a pokemon or two. Do you EV train for free?

And, I was also wondering if you had a PP Up's/Max's that I could trade for. I'm in need of boosting a few pokemon's moves.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Hi there! I was wondering if you clone pokemon. I was hoping that you could clone a pokemon for me, specifically a near-flawless 31-30-30-31-31-31 Gamestop event Raikou with max'd PP. I understand if you don't want to. Thanks for hearing me out!

If you don't clone, I was wondering if you could EV train a pokemon or two. Do you EV train for free?

And, I was also wondering if you had a PP Up's/Max's that I could trade for. I'm in need of boosting a few pokemon's moves.

I gt 2 raikou, one event and one non event.. The non event one is ev trained in speed and sp.attk.. Its has hidden power ice.. The event one is ut.. What are u offering?
I do ev train for free, if u dont mind me keep a cloned copy of ur pokemon :)

Ulicies

Mild Monk
I gt 2 raikou, one event and one non event.. The non event one is ev trained in speed and sp.attk.. Its has hidden power ice.. The event one is ut.. What are u offering?
I do ev train for free, if u dont mind me keep a cloned copy of ur pokemon :)
Oh lol sorry I meant, could you clone one of my pokemon? And that's great about the EV training, as I have a pokemon or two that could use training, and I've no clue what pokemon give which EVs in Unova. When exactly could you trade? ^_^

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Oh lol sorry I meant, could you clone one of my pokemon? And that's great about the EV training, as I have a pokemon or two that could use training, and I've no clue what pokemon give which EVs in Unova. When exactly could you trade? ^_^

Sure what pokemon pokemon do u need to clone?
And the quantity?

About the ev training services, just tell me how u want to allocation to be like :)

FallenStar93

Do you have ev-ed shiny flawless? :)
if not we can still nego :)

Yes, it's EV trained, flawless and shiny. I also have a flawless, shiny EV trained Hydreigon and Conkeldurr.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Yes, it's EV trained, flawless and shiny. I also have a flawless, shiny EV trained Hydreigon and Conkeldurr.

Im interested in ur flawless shiny zokoark and hydregion.. What do u wan for them? :)

FallenStar93

Im interested in ur flawless shiny zokoark and hydregion.. What do u wan for them? :)

I would like the Excadrill, and I'm also interested in the Galvantula and the Hippowdon. What are Hippowdon's and Galvantula's EVs?

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
I would like the Excadrill, and I'm also interested in the Galvantula and the Hippowdon. What are Hippowdon's and Galvantula's EVs?

Thanks for the awesome trade, if you are intersted in any of my pokemon or services, please do not hesitate to ask :):surfpika: