• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BX's Trade shop

Ulicies

Mild Monk
I was hoping you could teach my Absol 252 Atk and 252 in speed. Just wondering, how long how does it take to EV train?

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
I was hoping you could teach my Absol 252 Atk and 252 in speed. Just wondering, how long how does it take to EV train?

like one hour?

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Can anyone help out with my wants? :)

_2old4this

RC my pokemon

Hi, I am looking for someone to Rare Candy up my pokemon so they are at lv100 for wifi battles. I don't normally cheat but the gen 5 wifi battling has turned me to it. The 6 pokes are lv 62-70. Pls PM me if you can do this.

I can offer item/s for your time. Thanks!

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Hi, I am looking for someone to Rare Candy up my pokemon so they are at lv100 for wifi battles. I don't normally cheat but the gen 5 wifi battling has turned me to it. The 6 pokes are lv 62-70. Pls PM me if you can do this.

I can offer item/s for your time. Thanks!

Sorry but i got all the items in the game already.. Do u got others to offer? :)

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Updating shop soon :)

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
added a murkrow :)

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for rng-er

davidw90uk

Red Gyaradon'ts
hi there, I am interested in your shiny flawless speed boost blaziken. I think you may have posted in my trade thread before but we could'nt trade because the blaziken wasnt cloned or something? i dunno... could have been someone else.... but please visit my shop and let me know if theres something of interest, thanks!

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
hi there, I am interested in your shiny flawless speed boost blaziken. I think you may have posted in my trade thread before but we could'nt trade because the blaziken wasnt cloned or something? i dunno... could have been someone else.... but please visit my shop and let me know if theres something of interest, thanks!

Nice shop, please check this thread, ill post what i wan here

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

interested in ur adamant kingdra, does it have swift swim? :)

kingflygon

The Flygons Are Here
can you tell me the detailes on the ev trained scizor?

Ulicies

Mild Monk
I actually have a flawless UT raikou with HP ice and aura sphere. I'm interested in your adament shiny salamence.

noahdaboa

Banned
Hey! i'm interested in your Hippowdon w/ slack off & stealth rock (implish), Excadrill (Adamant), Tyranitar w/ Dragon Dance(Adamant), and Latios (Timid). I just need to know their levels and whether they are male or female.

Offering: anything in my shop.

thanks!

that blaziken of urs is a hack, its proven on the hack check trade

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
UPDATED: Removed the Hacked Blaziken, I apologise for any trouble caused, feel free to drop me a pm for a trade back!

New shiny flawless, non shiny flawless added!

Please pm me if your interested!

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Trade back done
~FallenStar93
~Poke16Freak

once again, im sorry for the trouble! :)

Last edited:

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Hey, Your shop is really great! Keep it up.

Thanks and i sincerely apologise for the long delay, have been coping with assignments.
Lets meet at around this timing tmr, as promised, u will get a couple of flawless for free! :)

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Thanks and i sincerely apologise for the long delay, have been coping with assignments.
Lets meet at around this timing tmr, as promised, u will get a couple of flawless for free! :)

That's okay. I'm not sure as whether I will be on at this time tomorrow. I might be though.