• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BX's Trade shop

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Deleted the hacked pokemon, shop back for biz! :)

Ill offer 2 shiny flawless pokemon for any rain team pokemon!

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Hiya, I'm interested in your shiny Murkrow and Wobbuffet. Please check my shop to see if there is anything you would like for them. Thanks =)

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Hey, Are you on now to trade? I will be out in a couple of hours.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Back in business :)

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Interested in:
Metagross w/ tutor moves: Trick, Thunder Punch
I can offer many shinies and legendaries, which can be both, feel free to ask for specific ones. I would like to know more about the metagross please, like what are its ev spread or current stats?

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Interested in:
Metagross w/ tutor moves: Trick, Thunder Punch
I can offer many shinies and legendaries, which can be both, feel free to ask for specific ones. I would like to know more about the metagross please, like what are its ev spread or current stats?

Its ev trained in speed and attack.. Flawless.. Nature is adamant.. What shinies u got@

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
i have the flawless gyrados youre looking for, ill trade you it for your flawless zapdos

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Check ur pm.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for dreamworld ditto!!!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Its ev trained in speed and attack.. Flawless.. Nature is adamant.. What shinies u got@

I will have a shiny heatran soon as well as a shiny venusaur and feraligatr. I also have a shiny cresselia up for trade too. Are you interested?

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
I will have a shiny heatran soon as well as a shiny venusaur and feraligatr. I also have a shiny cresselia up for trade too. Are you interested?

I am.. Please tell me their ev/iv and moveset thanks :)

ITANI

Scizor w/ roost & super power (Adamant) NEW!
Excadrill (Adamant)
Salamence (Adamant)
Mienshao (jolly) NEW!
Gliscor w/ poison heal (NEW)

Do any of these have OT Mat or Matt?

Check my sig and tell me if you want anything.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Scizor w/ roost & super power (Adamant) NEW!
Excadrill (Adamant)
Salamence (Adamant)
Mienshao (jolly) NEW!
Gliscor w/ poison heal (NEW)

Do any of these have OT Mat or Matt?

Check my sig and tell me if you want anything.

No. :)))))

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I am.. Please tell me their ev/iv and moveset thanks :)

They have not been ev trained so their ev's can vary and I don't know their iv's. Feraligatrs moveset I think is aqua tail ice fang superpower and hydro pump (I think). Venusaur's can be anything you would like except egg moves. It is on platinum so I could move tutor it some moves if you'd like (Feraligatr is on platinum too).

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
They have not been ev trained so their ev's can vary and I don't know their iv's. Feraligatrs moveset I think is aqua tail ice fang superpower and hydro pump (I think). Venusaur's can be anything you would like except egg moves. It is on platinum so I could move tutor it some moves if you'd like (Feraligatr is on platinum too).

Thanks, im interested in heatran too.. By the way, does ur venasaur have chlorophyll?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Thanks, im interested in heatran too.. By the way, does ur venasaur have chlorophyll?

No, but it can have any movepool or level from 40 and over. Which one are you interested in?