• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

By the time you're 60, you've slept for 20 years

How many hours of sleep do you get every night?

• 1-2

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 3-4

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 5-6

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • 7-8

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • 9-10

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • 11-12

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GaZsTiC

Alternating
...Or not.

A "normal" person sleeps for 7-8 hours a day and so sleeps for a third of their life. But some of use aren't "normal". How long do you sleep every day on average? Reasons?

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
About 2/3 of the time, I sleep for 5-6 hours. 1/3 of the time, 3-4 hours =/

Larry

On school nights I get around 6-7 and on Weekends I get around 10+.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
It's usually spotty. Normally, I get regular hours of sleep.

If I don't have class or anything for an extended period of time, like say a couple of months, then I usually don't sleep until 5 or 7am.

Twilight Sky

Phantasmic. ★
I get very few hours of sleep, to be honest. And that could be due to a number of reasons. Anxiety being one of them, but I'm not going to get too deep into that. I usually get no more than about 4 to 6 though. On a really good day, I could sleep half the day if I was really that tired, but honestly no more than that.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
5-6 usually.

Riversong

Buggy down.
7-8hrs. From around 10pm to 6am on weekdays, and on weekends, 10am-8:30am. I'm a firm believer in getting enough sleep, allowing nothing to get in my way. Pretty much everything else comes second, even schoolwork.

Your body needs sleep. It's not going to "get used to" a severe lack of it.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
I get about 6-7 hours a night depending on what's going on the next days. On very RARE occasion I get 12 hours of sleep.

I wish I could train my body to go with 3-4 hours of sleep! I'd get so much more done. The only problem I have with it is that with all the working out and running I do it would just kill me eventually.

VioletMantis

Tranced Out
Depends on what I have the next day. If I have school or work in the morning, then I get around 7-8 hrs. If not, 5-6 hrs. Ironically, I get up about the same time everyday, it's just I go to sleep later on nights where I don't have something the next morning. I can't sleep past 11. I feel the day is wasted away at that point

Canto

Let's see... I usually fall asleep between 12 and 2 A.M. then wake up between 10 A.M. and 12 P.M. So that's about 8 hours on a bad night or 12 hours on good night and a lazy morning.

I'm homeschooled if anyone was wondering. That's why my sleep schedule is so screwed up. :p

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I tend to go to sleep around 12 o'clock, so when I have school I sleep about 7 hours. But, when I don't I sleep until about 12 or earlier, so either 7-8 hours or 11-12. I went with 7-8 on the poll because I have school 5/7 days.
I feel sorry for the 3 people who sleep 1-2 hours. I <3 Sleep!

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
I really think it is "crazy" that someone sleeps 1-2 hours lol ..
I mean, how do you guys function? I sleep 7-8 hours and I feel tired throughout the morning .. For me it is mostly 11pm-7am during school days

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Depends. On school days it's around 7-8, but on weekends/holidays it's 10+.