• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Byakugan Or Sharingan?

Would you want Byakugan Or Sharingan?

• Byakugan.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Sharingan.

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Both.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • None.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Can't Decide!

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
Byakugan, simple, you can see 360 except for one blind spot behind the first thoratic vertibrea,, it can see chakra holes, and then plug em up, I rest my case.

o_O I swear I've remembered that it requires you to fight your friend, not kill, I know the Mangekyo Sharingan requires you to kill your best friend. Besides why else did Sasuke get his 3 Tomoe during the fight with Naruto?
As you advance and become more experienced, you gain more Tomoe. The most you can have are 3 of them, which means you have the "full" Sharingan. There is a way to make it stronger though, by filling out a specific requirement, like killing your best friend, which makes it into the Mangekyō Sharingan.

To sum it up, advancing from 1 Tomoe, to 2 Tomoe, to 3 Tomoe doesn't require anything other than a life or death situation and more power

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
Can't decide. =/
Both are incrediably awesome and usefull.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
As you advance and become more experienced, you gain more Tomoe. The most you can have are 3 of them, which means you have the "full" Sharingan. There is a way to make it stronger though, by filling out a specific requirement, like killing your best friend, which makes it into the Mangekyō Sharingan.

To sum it up, advancing from 1 Tomoe, to 2 Tomoe, to 3 Tomoe doesn't require anything other than a life or death situation and more power

Neither the Mangekyou Sharingan nor the 3 Tomoe Sharingan require anything to do with fighting or killing your best friend. That's how Itachi unlocked it, but how the crap did you expect Kakashi to get it when his best friend died years ago in the war? Go into the afterlife and kill him?

I'd probably choose Byakugan, simply because I like the Jyuken a lot. Having, nearly, 360% vision would be cool, but I think the main reason you would want the Byakugan over the Sharingan is that precise vision of all the tenkutsu points in the body, allowing for the Gentle Fist. Copying justsu would be cool, but I like Jyuken too much not to want the Byakugan. :p

Last edited:
Like I said, it requires a certain condition, which doesn't neccisarily mean killing your best friend. We don't know exactly how Kakashi got it as of yet.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Like I said, it requires a certain condition, which doesn't neccisarily mean killing your best friend. We don't know exactly how Kakashi got it as of yet.

Oops. Sorry, didn't read it correctly. My bad. :X

R

Rai

Sharingan

I guess ill go with the Sharigan i have real bad hand writing so copy someone elses is better. Plus im taking martial arts so ill be like top student learn everthing on the first try.;107;

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Sharingan

Do you really need 360 degree vision? give people a chance to make fun of you behind your back!

plus the Sharingan looks cooler

I guess ill go with the Sharigan i have real bad hand writing so copy someone elses is better. Plus im taking martial arts so ill be like top student learn everthing on the first try.;107;
And if you're out of shape, you'll still be extremely tired out from doing moves the person you copied them from have no problem with.

As seen when Sasuke stole Rock Lee's moves.

jeff13

caffeine=my god
Sharingan in the right eye and Byakugan in the left :D

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Sharingan in the right eye and Byakugan in the left :D

I'd go with that too, except reverse that...however it seems impossible so...

I pick Byakugan. Because...

-You can see a full 360 degrees around you

-You can attack the inner organs, instead of the outside.

-It looks awesome =P

Basically that...

Status
Not open for further replies.