• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Byakugan Or Sharingan?

Would you want Byakugan Or Sharingan?

• Byakugan.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Sharingan.

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Both.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • None.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Can't Decide!

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Hey Everyone if you could choose to use Byakugan Or Sharingan which would you use and why? I really don't know which because With Byakugan you can have 360 degrees of vision and with Sharingan you can copy opponents moves and be able to dodge them!

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
Byakugan. It's not like I'm going to go around fighting people, so I'd have no real use for Sharingan.

Spectre

I'm the Juggernaut!
If you don't already know, the Sharingan is a branch off of the Byakkugan, which means it is most likely inferior in most aspects to the original. However, the Sharingan has its major advantages which people like to use, such as perfectly copying ones hand writing, ones movements, and also being able to see 1 second in the future, right before something happens.

Byakkugan on the other hand allows you near perfect vision all around and the ability to release chakra in any part of your body. Even though none of us actually have "chakra", it would be awesome to be able to have some kind of force surrounding you.

Lastly, it takes up your chakra to keep these in effect, so I really doubt people will walk around keeping their eyes activated...

But I would choose the sharingan. Forging ftw!

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
the 3rd lvl sharingan i want

absol attacker

go, my army!
i don't exatly get into deadly ninja battles everyday, and the Byakugan is very useful out of combat *wink wink*.

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

Well, I like them both but I would probably choose the Byakugan because I don't want all the trouble of the Sharingan. :<

Megchan

God IS in Control
Choose Sharingan, since you can use it also to read people's lips and copy their hand writing. X3

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
I really like them both, and since I don't get to fight with ninjas every day I'll choose Byakugan out of combat, but if I did get into fights I'd probably choose Sharingan

Sharingan.

It much appeals to me how you close your eyes for a second, smirk, open them, make them turn red and make your opponent barf by some powerful doujutsu, as opposed to seeing everything around you.

Yah...I'm evil like that. =/

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
I don't care much for Sharingan because most of its features would be useless to me. I wouldn't forge a signature unless I really needed to, in which case I would still take the Byakugan.

Copying people's movements...Doesn't seem very useful unless I'm fighting someone. I'm not a violent person, I don't go seeking fights, and I'm perfectly capable of defending myself on my own on the very rare occasion that I do get in fights.

I'm not an evil person who would go around using superpowers to hurt people or wreak havoc, so Byakugan would be more useful to me in everyday life.

Wow.. I sure am rambling over something so silly, aren't I?

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
I'd have both because I would have both the skills and abilities as both the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans. Still, it would be interesting to see what the two of them would be like on one person.

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
WaterTrainer243 said:
I'd have both because I would have both the skills and abilities as both the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans. Still, it would be interesting to see what the two of them would be like on one person.

You can't have both... it's one OR the other :/

And Sharigan blatantly, you'd learn loaaads of Jutsus!

Sharigan is far too cheap for me to ever consider using it. In fact, the only redeeming quality the Sharigan has is that Obito had it for a short time.

So Byakugan

Tip The Waitress

Nooo! I'm too young!
Sharingan, even if i dont get into fights the whole "side of face pulsing" thing is freaky. Besides, who doesn't love a guy with red eyes with lil' symbols in em =)

Byakugan. Byakugan. I'd want the Sharingan with the 3 thingies but I'm not going to fight my best friend.
Getting 3 Tomoe doesn't require fighting your best friend.

Only Mangekyō Sharingan requires you to fight, and kill, your best friend

Z

ZlasPorygon

I prefer Sharingan, I'd rather learn a jutsu and keep it memorized. Not that I'm going to be in any ninja battles any time soon but still... :p

Tasumi

OMG NO MORE COKE?!?
Getting 3 Tomoe doesn't require fighting your best friend.

Only Mangekyō Sharingan requires you to fight, and kill, your best friend

o_O I swear I've remembered that it requires you to fight your friend, not kill, I know the Mangekyo Sharingan requires you to kill your best friend. Besides why else did Sasuke get his 3 Tomoe during the fight with Naruto?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.