• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bye Bye, Psyduck! (093)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Bye Bye Psyduck!!

After stopping on another Island to rest, Misty notices her Psyduck's tail is glowing, a nearby trainer says it may mean it's time for it to evolve. So Misty challenges her to battle and when she finds she has a Golduck, she easily beats the trainer. However Team Rocket have other plans. Can Misty protect the Pokémon and her new Golduck?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

T

Togemon

I loved this episode, it was so funny XD But before the episode, I knew Psyduck wouldnt evolve, but the episode almost fooled me.

Blackcat88

Trippy.....
as if brock wasn't enough, they had to add in a pokemon (golduck) just like him.

overall, this was a nice episode. and i think it was the first time golduck was in the anime.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This was one of the first Pokemon episodes I ever saw, and I still enjoy it. :) I love the golduck in this episode, especially the part when Misty says "It's just a Pokemon version of Brock". LOL :D The second-best part has to be when Misty and Marina keep talking back and forth, and Ash asks if this is going to take all day. LOL

I'm glad Psyduck didn't evolve, because he's so great the way he is. It would have been interesting if he did evolve, though.

V

vulpix

this episode was soo funny expeually when Misty through an empty pokeball,oh and when Misty stated that Golduck was a pokemon version of Brock!

P

PokeFan4Ever7783

I have to say this episode actually had me fooled. Hey it's anime you never know what their gonna pull. This was a really enjoyable episode. Too bad for Misty her Psyduck didn't evolve into Goldduck. Oh well maybe Misty will get lucky someday! ;055; :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zen

I wish Psyduck had evolved into that Golduck, I loved that duck and he was very powerful

kukkyou_ooraka

Original Pokeshipper
bloodstone said:
the show was funny, especially the ending!

I believe this episode was the only one that really tricked me into thinking something would happen, but didnt. Except maybe the episode where Misty and Brock leave.( I thought Brock was staying, and Misty would show her true fellings to Ash.) And none of it ever happened..."sigh"...oh well.lol

Last edited:
B

Blaziken master

The golduck in this episode was awesome,the way it could stand on a water twister.By the way what was the light ball that struck arbok on the chest?

Aptenodytes

hilarious episode and it was one of the best ones in the orange islands! 10/10 and if you give it any lower your crazy!.... jk

Psydaquil

Psyduck + Cyndaquil
yay

THis was by far my favorite Orange Island episode, and I think it may even be my favorite overall. I actaully belived that Psyduck had evolved. The Goldduck in this ep so so coool.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I have a quick question. Was the Golduck's voice dubbed over in this episode?
I'm aware of the fact that the same voice it had here in the dub was used for Katie's Golduck in the Houen league. But I also know of 4Kids' tendancy to replace japanese voices with older versions on a few occassions.

GoggleHead

Digimon > Pokemon
I liked this one. I liked it because I thought one of the main characters Pokemon had actually gotten stronger. Psyduck was annoying.

B

Blaziken master

Gravy said:
I have a quick question. Was the Golduck's voice dubbed over in this episode?
I'm aware of the fact that the same voice it had here in the dub was used for Katie's Golduck in the Houen league. But I also know of 4Kids' tendancy to replace japanese voices with older versions on a few occassions.
I'm sure it wasn't as I remember Kaede's golduck had the same voice.Correct me if I'm wrong

Remember the ep when Misty thought her Psyduck evolved into Golduck during the Orange Islands. Psyduck's tail was glowing in the ep. and Misty was told it was going to evolve but it never did...

What do you think.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
This episode was freakin halerious LOL. I laughed at a lot of the parts, I'm glad I have it on my DVD so I can watch it whenever I want. I loved how Misty and the new trainer got along and liked talking about water Pokemon, and Ash was all being annoyed by it LOL. Too funny. I wonder what would happen if they added two girls on the team instead of boy's. Ash would probaly have a heart attack LOL. Over all one of my favorite episodes, tis pretty good.

JONNO.FRESH

Golduck rocked. Psyduck should of evolved imo. That Golduck was so much like Brock it wasnt funny. 7/10