• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bye Bye, Psyduck! (093)

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
I really liked this episode, it was the first episode of the OI I saw and it was hilarious. Especially Misty's expression after she finds out that Golduck isn't hers.

darksuicune75

Water Pokemon Master
i never saw that episode

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
The only thing I didn't like about the ep was when Ash and Co were faced with a tough choice: hand over his Pikachu or lose Marina's pokemon. Thankfully, Golduck managed to foil that plot.

PumpedAaron

Bodybuilder Trainer
Golduck is cool but Psyduck is lazy, I miss Golduck.

But the fun is watching Misty give Psyduck a headache:p

LOL, The end of this was so funny, Psyduck just came out and Golduck ran off to the girls, lol

Battra

My all time favorite Misty episode, watching Misty and Marina go gaga over water Pokemon and Golduck was absolutely hilarious. Poor Misty she thought her Psyduck had evolved and to bad it didn't as much as I love Psyduck it would've been nice to see it evolve and still not know how to swim. Misty's reaction at the end upon realizing she fell for a Pokemon version of Brock was very hilarious, it's payback for all those times she carted away Brock and complained about Psyduck ah Karma it's a pain, though this incident is probaly why she's so hard on Brock in Johto.

PamperedPersian1

Misty's Psyduck should have evolve. A Golduck would really suit Misty, IMO.

Sure a Golduck would suit Misty, but, Psyduck is hilarious! And, plus, that kind of character wouldn't suit a Golduck, not being able to swim and getting headaches and all that funny stuff.

Batdude

Old school
"It's just a Pokémon version of brock..."

This ep was great, Golduck hadn't been shown in that way before, and it used some pretty slick attacks. It kind of draws attention to the fact that some Pokémon are clearly far superior to others, given that Golduck totally owned everything it was put up against...

Ha, I remember when Psyduck reappeared at the end and just kinda looked up at Golduck with that expression on it's face. Golduck just looked back, and gave it a thumbs-up... Cute stuff...

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
The look on Psyduck's face when it appeared near the end of the episode cracked me up, it just stared at everyone with a blank look, not even realising what was going on.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Oh I remember this! The Golduck that was "just like a Pokemon version of Brock" *turns to dust and is blown away by the wind*, if I remember correctly.

This Golduck was just awesome XD; I was a bit disappointed when it turned out not to be Misty's... =\

dagon22

Charmander master!
I thought that psyduck had evolved! I was so fooled. The battle between the two was great! It was nice to see someone else besides Ash fighting for once.

milenadrg

Really stupid. Why didn't he evoloved?
To became a super strong powerhouse or stay as an little duck who don't know to swim...