• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bye Bye, Psyduck! (093)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think deep down Misty was a little glad that her Psyduck hadn't evolved, because it might not have had the same simple personality, and i think she would have missed that.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Great episode since it was really entertaining plus it included the debut of my favorite Water Pokemon - Golduck. The battle between Misty and Marina itself was interesting and then the ending surprised me, since I thought Psyduck had really evolved into a Golduck. I was depressed when the Golduck just got up and left to be with other girls. A disappointment, but it gets a 10/10.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I was very sad when it was releaved that Golduck isn't Misty's.

And the battle was not bad, but it over too fast.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I love this episode. My favorite part was when Misty and and Marina were talking about their love for water Pokemon. I actually believed Psyduck had evolved and was a bit dissapointed when it turned out he did not.

popcorn dragon

I loved the Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite reference in the beginning. I watched this recently and realized when it was using confusion it stuck up its middle finger.XD

JohnLee

Great episode plus the debut of my favorite Water Pokemon Golduck.

The battle itself was interesting and then the ending surprised me. I thought Psyduck had really evolved ;_;

Disappointment, but it gets 10/10

I thought it had evolved too!
Then, I got sad because psyduck was gone!
Then, I was happy because it didn't evolve!
Definitely a roller coaster episode!
I wonder how psyduck is doing now.
I hope that he can atleast swim by now.

I was relieved to find out Psyduck didn't evolve. I always found him/her very funny, and Misty needs someone to bully, and she has two: Ash and Psyduck.

Also, Mistys reaction, the comparation at the end with Brock was nice.

A good episode, humorous.

Milotic

waterstone10

I like that it was the first showing of a pretty decent water pokemon battle until the Whirlcup. Goldeen finally got to battle, Staryu knocked out Tentacruel in one hit and Golduck beating Starmie (Also seeing a Starmie battle since Misty left hers.)

G50

No longer posting
this was an ok episode. Too bad Psyduck didn't really end up evolving... Golduck's moves were really cool, the way it does them unlike how psyduck does the attacks. Golduck definitely liked Misty.

30/100

I thought Mistys Psyduck actually evolved! It really had me fooled for a minute!

Nevertheless, Golduck is kind of an awesome Pokemon now! Who apparently likes to impress the ladies the way Brock does!

Aquarelle

Staff member
This was a very funny episode, especially at the end where the Golduck was trying to impress those girls (a Pokemon version of Brock indeed!).

I too thought Psyduck had evolved. It made me sad because I really liked Psyduck and thought it would be gone forever. So, I was very happy (and surprised) to see Psyduck pop out of the Pokeball at the end.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Very confusing as a kid lol

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Lol I loved this episode because I did end up thinking that Psyduck would evolve into Golduck. Like the majority of people, I'm glad it didn't evolve. Psyduck's been one of my all time favourite Pokemon on the anime series just because of how aggravated Misty gets with it. xD

Vernikova

Champion
Golduck was so cool. Marina's useful Psyduck was a great change of pace from Misty's useless one. Now I kind of wished that Psyduck actually evolved while Misty was on the show. It was nice that Ash and Tracey weren't as involved here as they usually are.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Yeah it was nice to see an episode that's not based mainly around Ash. I would have been quite sad if Psyduck had evolved because Psyduck has got to be one of the best Animé Pokémon ever. The Golduck was quite creepy. I didn't think it was possible for Pokémon to be like Brock...

Blessed

One of my favorite episodes of the Orange Islands. Misty & Marina's fixation for Water Pokemon was my favorite part and Ash just standing there was hilarious. Marina would have been a great rival for Misty. Someday I hope both of them will be able to catch one of the legendarys that live in the ocean, just like they promised they would.

Last edited: