• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Byoonie's Simple Shop d(^_~)z

Falconx03

Legendary
If you still have and are willing to trade;

You trade:
DW Female Bagon ;371;
DW Female Vulpix ;037;
DW Female Abra ;063;
DW Female Exeggcute ;102;
DW Female Eevee ;133;
DW Female Dratini ;147;

I Have the following:

1st Gen: Magnemite ;081; Articuno ;144;

2nd Gen: Aipom ;190; Wooper ;194; Raikou ;243; Ho-Oh ;249; Lugia ;250; Celebi ;251;(Can activate Zorua Event)

3rd Gen: Seedot ;273; Slakoth ;287; Whismur ;293; Spinda ;327; Cacnea ;331; Kecleon ;352; Duskull ;355; Regirock ;377; Regice ;378; Registeel ;379; Latias ;380;

4th Gen: Budew ;406; Pachirisu ;417; Glameow ;431; Carnivine ;455; Giratina ;487; Cresselia ;488; Manaphy ;490; Darkrai ;491; Arceus ;493;

You can pick any amount of all those I listed. Even if you want all is fine with me. I can also breed genders, most natures and abilities if one has multiple. I can provide details for each Pokemon if you request, possibly pictures as well, just ask. If there is anything else you need that isn't listed above or in your Wishlist, let me know. I can breed all breedable Pokemon and my Pokedex is 646/649 all legit.

Last edited:
I have alot on your wishlist so I'll give you 4 or 5 if I can have your egg moved Dradini and if you Ev 2 of my Pokemon.

PM me if your interested

byoonie

The One & Only
Updates:

- I can offer ANY breedable pokémon across all 5 generations ^_^
- I now offer DW females
- I now offer egg moves
- Updated my Wishlist

I will be at work for the next 8 hours so please be patient with me if I don't reply immediately. Thanks :]

Hey Byoonie, i'm interested in one of your Male Tepigs with Superpower. I have a few Skorupi's with Night Slash, Taunt and Protect, with mostly Adamant Nature and either Sniper or Battle Armor ability that i can offer

byoonie

The One & Only
Hey Byoonie, i'm interested in one of your Male Tepigs with Superpower. I have a few Skorupi's with Night Slash, Taunt and Protect, with mostly Adamant Nature and either Sniper or Battle Armor ability that i can offer

Hey, Falcon. I don't offer that because Tepig is under my wishlist. Is there anything else that interests you?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Since you seem to be online, I'm gunna ask a quick question;

Do you have a green/summer Deerling or any shiny forms?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
No problem. Thanks.

Ewald12397

Pokefriend
Id like both my shiny flawless dratini and my shiny flawless growlithe to be trained. Ill offer you a clone of the dratini for both

Sevrah

Hey! I am interested in your Dreamworld Shellos.

Take a look at the Pokemon that I can offer, please check this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259295

PM me what Pokemon you are interested in, and we'll continue the discussion on your thread.

Thanks!

byoonie

The One & Only

ktn

can i have dw vulpix, poliwag,evee,dratini,bagon.
i can offer ut palkia ut uxie, elekid with egg moves cross chop all 3 punches, timbur with drainpunch and mac punch ( i also have a mespirit but it was touched its lvl 52)