• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

C.y.a.n's Trading Bazaar

What improvements do you most want to see in the shop?

• More UT Flawlesses

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • More Ev'd Flawlesses

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • More activity on owner's part

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Abolishing the credit system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, I'll send a pm the owner the problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
10 actually but that covers both anyways

10 actually but that covers both anyways. I'll clone them all for you. I'm not interested in larvesta. sorry about that.

In that case I'll only have 8 points (5+3=8) so I'll just take the gastly and have 3 remaining points. Ready to trade now?

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
In that case I'll only have 8 points (5+3=8) so I'll just take the gastly and have 3 remaining points. Ready to trade now?
But completely flawless deino gets you two more points. So if you want both, you can have them.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Oh dang, just remembered the attack isn't flawless. :( oh well, I'll just have gastly. Im battling so I'll trade very soon
Ok I'll store the extra three points for you VM me when you are ready.

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
10 actually but that covers both anyways. I'll clone them all for you. I'm not interested in larvesta. sorry about that.

It will be 12 points. I can store any excess ones for future use.
Well I have my eye on 5 of them so I'll need to offer another Pokemon, would you want this Pokemon?

Omastar (shiny)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Shell Armor
Egg Move: Muddy Water
Level: 75
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: HP 252 | Sp. Attack 252 | Defense 6

Since it has an egg move would that be 12 points also or 13 to make an even 25? That is of course if you want it.

Last edited:

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Well I have my eye on 5 of them so I'll need to offer another Pokemon, would you want this Pokemon?

Omastar (shiny)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Shell Armor
Egg Move: Muddy Water
Level: 75
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: HP 252 | Sp. Attack 252 | Defense 6

Since it has an egg move would that be 12 points also or 13 to make an even 25? That is of course if you want it.

Yep ill take it. 14 points so it makes it 26 points. What would you like to trade for?

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Okay thats fine but I can't trade right now.

ShaoWeh

I have a shiny flawless Latios and I'm interested in your shiny nearflawless virizion. it's owner is mat though

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
hey im interested in your shiny Jolly 31/31/31/28/31/31 terrakion and shiny eevee DW Timid IV spread: 31/30/31/30/31/30. assuming the credit count is about 5 for terrakion + 8ish for eevee (3ish for DW+hidden power) = 13ish, i can offer you a shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 DW impish quagsire evd 247 hp/8 def/255 sp def with egg moves: recover, stockpile, and curse. shiny flawless + evd = 10 credits + 3ish for DW ability and egg moves.
deal?

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
So sorry about the delay, family was visiting so been busy.
OK good neither can I, just let me know when you can

I'll do my best to trade tomorrow
I have a shiny flawless Latios and I'm interested in your shiny nearflawless virizion. it's owner is mat though
What is the problem there? What is wrong with Mat?
hey im interested in your shiny Jolly 31/31/31/28/31/31 terrakion and shiny eevee DW Timid IV spread: 31/30/31/30/31/30. assuming the credit count is about 5 for terrakion + 8ish for eevee (3ish for DW+hidden power) = 13ish, i can offer you a shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 DW impish quagsire evd 247 hp/8 def/255 sp def with egg moves: recover, stockpile, and curse. shiny flawless + evd = 10 credits + 3ish for DW ability and egg moves.
deal?
Yep, sure

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
would u also be interested in a shiny 31/31/31/x/31/0 relaxed ferrothorn evs: 255 hp/50 def/205 sp def egg moves: stealth rock, leech seed and/or a shiny 31/27/30/30/30/30 (for hp fighting) timid chandelure evs: 255 sp att/255 spd and/or a shiny 9/x/30/31/31/31 timid ninetales evs: 252 sp att/4 sp def/254 spd egg moves: heat wave, extrasensory

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
would u also be interested in a shiny 31/31/31/x/31/0 relaxed ferrothorn evs: 255 hp/50 def/205 sp def egg moves: stealth rock, leech seed and/or a shiny 31/27/30/30/30/30 (for hp fighting) timid chandelure evs: 255 sp att/255 spd and/or a shiny 9/x/30/31/31/31 timid ninetales evs: 252 sp att/4 sp def/254 spd egg moves: heat wave, extrasensory

I'm interested in the Ferrothorn

ShaoWeh

ShaoWeh

ShaoWeh

Oh that it well that's fine then. I'll take it

ok cool. add my black2 fc. i'll be home in about 10 minutes. which fc do i use?

Status
Not open for further replies.