• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

C.y.a.n's Trading Bazaar

What improvements do you most want to see in the shop?

• More UT Flawlesses

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • More Ev'd Flawlesses

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • More activity on owner's part

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Abolishing the credit system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, I'll send a pm the owner the problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I have a few things that I would like to offer to the shop:

DWF Slowpoke, Eevee, and Kangaskhan
Shiny Ev'ed perfect IV (Except attack) Porygon2

As for what I'm looking for in return, I am looking to trade in for credits, which I would use in turn for the Ev'ed Gengar, and shiny EV'ed Politoad, which would leave me 3 credits left over. Let me know if you are willing to go through with this trade offer.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
I have a few things that I would like to offer to the shop:

DWF Slowpoke, Eevee, and Kangaskhan
Shiny Ev'ed perfect IV (Except attack) Porygon2

As for what I'm looking for in return, I am looking to trade in for credits, which I would use in turn for the Ev'ed Gengar, and shiny EV'ed Politoad, which would leave me 3 credits left over. Let me know if you are willing to go through with this trade offer.

Yep I'll interested. Just wondering the ev spread of porygon?

MarioGamer159

Hey, nice shop you've got. I don't know how to RNG, so I'm afraid all I can offer are some DW Females. Are there any you're looking for in particular, or are you taking any? I don't have EVERYTHING, but I've started a good sized collection. Also are all of these your OT? I ask because I like to name Pokemon if possible, but it's okay if you can't. Also I don't see it listed, but if you have a Light Ball I'm looking for that as well.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to trade with you soon.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
I'll take anything not on the list on the front page. Most aren't my UT, sorry about that. And I do have a light ball!

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Yep I'll interested. Just wondering the ev spread of porygon?

Porygon2's EV's are 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD. Oh, and the attack EV is 30, giving it a 70 Power Dragon HP. :D

Whenever you want to trade, just send me a PM.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Porygon2's EV's are 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD. Oh, and the attack EV is 30, giving it a 70 Power Dragon HP. :D

Whenever you want to trade, just send me a PM.

I just guessing you mean IV but I'm perfectly okay with that anyways. HP dragon seals the deal so I can trade on Friday probably

MarioGamer159

I'll take anything not on the list on the front page. Most aren't my UT, sorry about that. And I do have a light ball!
Cool. Well here are the DW pokemon I have that aren't on your list. I'll have to breed for an extra on most of these, but I'll be able to trade after that.

abra
heracross
illumises
sandshrew
riolu
scraggy
kricketot
smeargle
minncino
nidoran
tentacool
stunfisk
alomomola
slowpoke
pichu

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Cool. Well here are the DW pokemon I have that aren't on your list. I'll have to breed for an extra on most of these, but I'll be able to trade after that.

abra
heracross
illumises
sandshrew
riolu
scraggy
kricketot
smeargle
minncino
nidoran
tentacool
stunfisk
alomomola
slowpoke
pichu
Riolu Pichu Tentacool heracross and Abra please ;)

MarioGamer159

Riolu Pichu Tentacool heracross and Abra please ;)
I'll get right on that. Shouldn't take long, I have pichu and heracross already. I'm interested in the Virizion and Terrakion, and I don't know how much you want for the lightball. When would you be free to trade?

Lovice

Hi I have a shiny totodile male at level one with the nature bold would you want this for any trade at all ?

Lovice

Well it is bold it's HP is 12 it;s attack is 5 it's defense is 6 and Sp Atk is 5 and Sp def is 5 it's speed is 6 it's moves are scarch leer thrash and hyro pump is this ok at all ?

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I just guessing you mean IV but I'm perfectly okay with that anyways. HP dragon seals the deal so I can trade on Friday probably

Are you still able to trade today?

If you are able to, I can trade anytime from 3:30 PM (10 hours after when I'm posting this), to 7:30 PM. My time zone is US Central (-6). Let me know what time works best for you.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Well it is bold it's HP is 12 it;s attack is 5 it's defense is 6 and Sp Atk is 5 and Sp def is 5 it's speed is 6 it's moves are scarch leer thrash and hyro pump is this ok at all ?

That doesn't tell me its ivs. I need natures and characteristics.

Are you still able to trade today?

If you are able to, I can trade anytime from 3:30 PM (10 hours after when I'm posting this), to 7:30 PM. My time zone is US Central (-6). Let me know what time works best for you.
I actually was busy(unexpected HW D:) are you up for tomorrow?

MarioGamer159

So I'm guessing our trade is moved to tomorrow as well? No problem on my end with that. Do you know what time you'll be online? Also, I'd like to know if you'd accept an item(s) in exchange for the light ball. I have 3 Pokemon picked out otherwise (Virizion, Terrakion, and Clamperl) in exchange for my DW females.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I actually was busy(unexpected HW D:) are you up for tomorrow?

I understand the HW dilemma, and yeah, I'll be around most of the day tomorrow, so we can trade then. :) Oh, and it seems your :( didn't quite turn out so well. :p

Lovice

Ok The Iv's of the shiny Totodile

Ok it's bold and has good endurance is this good for you at all ?

Last edited:

Spudpunch

Hey C.y.a.n I have a 2012 event genesect I have for trade. It is not shiny but is level 100 and ev trained. It's nature is hasty and I am not entirely sure about what it's spread is (it was a friend of mine's). I believe it is also flawless.

Edit: I can also put pokerus on it if you would like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.