• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cadmus War

Karrio

Summary: Cadmus has declared war on the entire alien population on Earth 38. Kara goes to Earth 1 to get help from her friends.

Fandom: DC, Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow. (Arrowverse)

Characters: Kara Danvers, Sara Lance, John Diggle, Oliver Queen, Barry Allen (Won't list the rest. Expect alot of characters from all 4 shows to appear in some form.)

Relationships: Barry/Iris, Oliver/Felicity (End game), Alex/Maggie.

Karrio

Cadmus War – Chapter 1 Part 1

National City

Kara woke up suddenly. She couldn't place why but she just woke up with a start. Her heart was racing a mile a minute, her palms were sweaty, her head was pounding. She gave her head a shake, trying to regain focus and figure out why she suddenly woke up. She places her feet on the floor when she heard a creek outside in the hall. Frowning and not expecting anyone, she got out of her bed quietly and used her X Ray vision to see who was outside. What she saw frightened her and she raced to get into her costume just in time as her door was busted open.

4 agents came crashing through the door, all with guns trained on her. They were dressed in black attire, with bulletproof vests. They wore masks, but more importantly, as Kara was figuring out, they each carried Kryptonite, making her useless. As they advanced, she shrank back into the corner, trying desperately to keep them away from her.

"What's the matter Supergirl? Can't take the light?" one mocked her, his gun still trained on her.

"Who are you?" Kara asked, trying to fight off the light. She wasn't doing a good job and began to fear for her life. She was trying to stall them, hoping to come up with a plan but so far no luck.

"Someone who wants to chase you Aliens off our planet," the guy said, raising his gun and aimed it right for her heart.

"What have we done to you?" Kara wanted to know.

"Besides taking our jobs? Besides taking our money? Ha!" he responded in a pissed off voice. "You aliens land on our world and think you can just rule us mere humans. It's time to put you scumbags down once and for all. Open fire!"

Kara couldn't do anything but close her eyes as she heard gun shots. At least, this will be over in a few seconds. She shouldn't suffer. She mentally counted, but as she got to 10, she didn't feel any bullets. She opened her eyes to see Guardian standing in front of her, using his shield to protect her. Beside him, or rather, behind the 4 dead agents, stood Alex, Maggie and J'onn. She let out a sigh of relief as she patted Jimmy on the shoulder.

"Looks like I owe you an apology Jimmy," Kara said with gratitude in her voice. She couldn't see his face, but she had a hunch he had a smile on his face. Her hunch was correct when he spoke.

"Glad I could help," he said with a smile, then turned back to Alex, Maggie and J'onn. "What happened? I got a text from Winn saying Kara was in danger and get to her immediately."

"That's correct," J'onn said. They stepped into the room, with Alex keeping an eye on the door, while Maggie stood by the window and looked outside. Alex quickly took the kryptonite out of the room and threw them into the stairwell. "We don't have much time, but the just of it is, the D.E.O has fallen. We don't know who is behind the attack but we suspect CADMUS. From the sounds of it, they are attacking everywhere."

"What do you mean?" Kara asked in disbelief. "I thought Cadmus was only in National City?"

"So did we," Alex said, still looking down the hall. "Apparently we were wrong and now they are waging war against all aliens. It's World War Alien."

"What about my cousin?" Kara asked, not sure if she wanted to know the answer.

"He's not responding," Alex replied softly. She knew this will be hard for Kara. "From our reports, Metropolis was the first to fall. We haven't heard anything since."

"I have to go to him," Kara started before Jimmy stopped her.

"You can't. It's too dangerous," he said, standing beside J'onn. He pulled up his visor and was watching Kara, his heart breaking.

"I don't care. I need to know if he's alright," Kara exclaimed. She started to walk towards the door, still feeling weak from the kryptonite trace in the room yet J'onn put a hand on her shoulder.

"Sorry Kara, but I can't let you do that. With Superman unresponsive, you are important to repel this attack. We need you alive Kara and going to Metropolis won't do that," J'onn commanded. He was about to say something when Maggie swore.

"Looks like we have company coming. I count 14 people," she said. "No wait, looks like another 3 trucks are parked outside."

"Crap. We need to get out of here," Kara went towards the window. "J'onn can carry Maggie and Alex, while I can carry Jimmy out."

Jimmy pulled his visor down, covering his face once again and faced Kara. He knew what he was about to say, Kara would reject it. But it was the only thing that will ensure Earth 38's future.

"Kara, you are the important person here. We don't matter. What matters is getting you to safety," he said softly, looking at the other 3 people. After seeing each of them nod, he resumed his speech. "Weren't you given something to travel universes?"

Kara nodded then finally saw what he was getting at. She shook her head, fear and anger splashing on her face. "No! No! I will not run when I can fight."

"It's not running. It's a tactical retreat," Maggie said. She moved away from the window. She was standing beside Alex, who came inside. "We plan on fighting, but from what you told us about your friends, we will need their help if we plan on stopping this war."

Alex hugged her sister, tears streaming down her face. She didn't want to lose Kara but Maggie was right. This was the only way to keep Earth 38 free. Kara had to go to Earth 1 to get help. "We plan on fighting but Maggie is right Kara. We will need all the help we can get in order to win. Now go."

Boots were heard coming up the steps and outside in the hall. Kara, with tears in her eyes, saw the logic in the plan. She took out her Interdimensional Extrapolator and pressed the button. She looked at her family for the last time and stepped through the portal as the Cadmus Agents came into view. They swore as the breach closed behind Supergirl. They focused on the 4 remaining people in the apartment.

Star City (Same time as National City is being attacked)​

Oliver, who was in his Green Arrow outfit, was running towards his prey. He raised his bow and let 3 arrows fly and with a satisfied grin, watched them sink into the man. He came alongside his fallen prey and pointed his bow at him.

"You have failed this city," he said gruffly as the bow was aimed right at the heart.

"Look, I will give you anything, please don't kill me," the man begged. He breathed a sigh of relief as The Green Arrow lowered his bow slightly.

"You will tell me when the shipment comes in," Green Arrow commanded. "I need the exact time and dock number."

"Bay 23, at midnight," he replied instantly. He held up his hands as a set of rags wrapped around him. He nearly **** himself as he was dragged and hung upside down from a lightpole. He blinked and saw that the Green Arrow and Ragman were gone.

Back in the Arrow Cave, Oliver and Rory walked through the doors and went to stand beside Felicity.

"Did you manage to get anything new?" Asked Oliver.

"Yeah, Looks like the shipment is coming from China," Felicity answered, bringing up a picture. "Lai Hong runs with the Wild Dragon Gang. They supply anything from drugs to weapons. Looks like they are trying to set up shop here in Star City."

"Good work Felicity. Tell the gang to suit up and meet us at Bay 23," Oliver commended her as he and Rory left for the docks.

Shortly after, Wild Dog, Spartan, Dinah Drake (AKA Black Canary) and Speedy joined them. Together, they kept to the shadows and watched 8 guys standing around, all with machine guns. Oliver kept an eye on their patrol patterns and soon realized their schedule. He managed to whisper quietly.

"Wild Dog and Ragman, circle around to the right. Speedy and Spartan, take the left. When I say go, Rene and Rory, wait 5 seconds. Both guards will have their backs towards you," Oliver commanded. A few moments later, everyone confirmed they were in position.

About 20 minutes later, they see a small fishing boat pull up to the dock, as Lai Hong steps towards the boat. He looks at the merchanise, then with a nod towards his gang, they open fired and killed the people on the boat. Oliver took that distraction and mentioned for his team to go.

Speedy and Spartan dropped their targets with ease, though this alerted Lai Hong. He turned and saw Team Arrow and got into his car. Meanwhile, Rene and Rory waited 5 seconds, saw their mark's back towards them and attacked. Oliver and Black Canary managed to clean up the rest of the gang but watched as Hong made his getaway. Oliver cursed and turned away for a second before a breach opened up and a Red and Blue Blur came flying out of the breach and rammed into the car. Oliver looked back and blinked. There, in Star City, stood Supergirl.

Karrio

Chapter 1 – Part 2

Star City

Oliver couldn't believe his eyes. He wasn't sure why she was in Star City but he knows it's not for a social visit. His thoughts were interrupted as Lai Hong tried to escape. Oliver quickly put an arrow in his leg, then one in his foot before Supergirl knocked him out. Oliver motioned for her to follow him before having Felicity call the SCPD.

When the team enters the Arrow Cave, Oliver hung up his bow before turning to Kara. He quickly noticed her tense eyes, her posture wasn't the same as when she was last here and he could have sworn her eyes were bloodshot. Something happened on her Earth. Before he can ask her, Felicity came and gave her a hug. Kara hugged her back then turned towards the team, her hands gripping the bars.

"I need help," she started. Everyone noticed her hands were tightening on the rails. "A war has begun on my Earth. A war to wipe out the entire alien species. I was sent to get help."

Kara's voice strained as she finished. It was quite clear she didn't want to leave. Felicity came and stood beside her friend, her arm drapped across her shoulders. She didn't say anything, thought she didn't need to. Kara understood the gesture and it allowed her to relax a little. She looked around the room.

Thea cleared her throat and spoke, looking over at Oliver for a silent confirmation. "We will help in whatever way you need it."

Kara's face brightened a little at that. She looked at everyone of the Arrow team before resting on Oliver, still unsure if he would help. She knows they kinda made up, but she was still unsure about him. Her fears were quelled when he sent her a smile.

"You risked your life to help us. Let us return the favor," he said, taking out his phone. At that moment, there was a loud ping on the computer. Curious, he looked at Felicity with a questioning look.

"That's not our ping," he said, coming to stand beside her. He looked at the screen, realizing it came from Central City. "You have a distress signal from Star Labs?"

"Of course though the signal will only come in if they really need help," Felicity said, her fingers typing extremely fast. She finally managed to pull up where the signal came from and gasped. Her eyes were filled with fear. She looked at Oliver, who immediately went to get his bow.

"Suit up and lets get to Central City ASAP. Barry needs our help," he ordered, then looked at Kara. "We will help you but first looks like Barry and the Legends needs our help first."

Kara nodded as she stepped with the Arrow Team. "Of course. Lead the way."

Central City

2 hours earlier

Cisco was sitting in Star Labs, tinkering with Wally's suit. He wanted to add in something extra but he wasn't sure what though. Maybe something that will help Wally go faster? Perhaps an extra monitor to help read his vitals?. He was focused on the suit that he didn't hear H.R come into the room who cleared his throat. That scared the crap out of Cisco, who jumped a mile and spun towards the sound, only to see H.R standing there with his smile. Cisco placed a hand on his chest.

"Don't do that," he chided H.R. "You don't sneak up on people."

"Nope. We don't do that," he repeated, twirling his drumsticks. Cisco just send him an eye roll and went back to working on Wally's suit. "What are you doing Cisco?"

"Working on Wally's suit. I am hoping I can improve it," Cisco replied, his eyes never leaving the yellow suit. Suddenly, he heard rustling and looked up at H.R in a slight annoyance. "Stop moving papers H.R."

H.R held up his drumsticks. He heard it too and looked around the room. Both H.R and Cisco heard the rustling again but don't see anyone else in the labs. Cisco took out his phone and pinged Wally and Barry, feeling uneasy. Something felt wrong and he wasn't about to take any chances. But just in case, he put on his glasses, standing in front of H.R in a protective stance.

For a few seconds, not a sound could be heard, then suddenly another rustling sound, coming right beside Cisco. He turned his head as a Red and Yellow Streak slam into the noise. Cisco stepped back as Wally, Barry and Savitar disappear from the Labs and out into the streets of Central City.

They raced throughout the streets. They went up buildings, down buildings, zigzaged every street in Central City and even went to the roof of Star Labs but eventually they stopped at CCPD. Joe looked up and saw both Barry and Wally being held by Savitar. Seconds later, Savitar zoomed out, heading towards Star Labs.

In Star Labs, everyone was gathered around the monitors, worried for Barry and Wally. Cait, in the corner of her eye, saw Julian's anger. She went and stood behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder and whispered to him. "This isn't your fault."

Julian looked up at her, his anger not dissolving. He felt so useless, watching as 2 of his team are being manhandled by Savitar. "I know. I just hate feeling helpless."

"You and me both," she replied. She then got an idea. "You can see him right?"

Julian nods, not sure what she was thinking. "Yes."

"Alright. Follow me," she slipped out of the room. A moment later, Julian left. The other occupants not realizing they left. Julian followed her, not sure where they were going.

"What's your plan?" he asked as they entered the speed room. Only when they entered the room, did the others noticed they left. There eyes widen in shock as Caitlin opened the door and gave Julian his Alchemy suit, hearing the conversation.

"Besides Barry and Wally, you are the only one capable of seeing him. We are going to help Barry and Wally, but we better leave quick though. For what I have planned, we need Savitar outside, not inside," she explained as Julian donned his uniform again. He nodded and both him and Snow left the labs and went into the parking lot. Julian pointed towards the far end, seeing Savitar rushing towards them.

"He will be in less then 10 seconds. Whatever you are planning, do it now," he said, watching her. His eyes widen as she took off her necklace and faced the direction he pointed.

She took a breath and placed her hand on the ground, watching as a sheet of ice began to form and fired it towards the charging Speed God. For a moment, nothing seemed to happen but then a cold, slippery ice sheet appeared beneath Savitar's feet, causing him to slip, allowing Barry and Wally enough time to escape his grasp. In that moment however, a bomb goes off, causing Savitar to flee into a breach.