1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

CafeMochaShipping General Discussion {SPOILER WARNING, READ OP}

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Moonlight Amaryllis, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moonlight Amaryllis

Moonlight Amaryllis ♪smoke and mirrors♪

~This thread was approved by Encyclopika and Skyomi~

Alright, because all the other versions went asdfghj, and I can't remember what number we're on, here's a new thread altogether! I feel that this is a little late, but we'll just catch up and whatever. Anyways...

CafeMochaShipping Thread​

CafeMochaShipping, also known as DenSato, is the theory of a romantic relationship between Ash K./Satoshi and his BW male traveling companian Cilan/Dent. If you enjoy the pairing, please come and join the thread. However, there is a code to follow...

RULES:
    *Follow all the normal rules of both the forums and Shippers Community
    *Don't bring up other Ships in a bad light; we are here to DISCUSS CafeMocha, not to make it look better.
    *Don't go ballistic if someone of a different supporting comes along to chat: as long as we can keep the discussion clean and contructive, anyone can come along.
    *Please no oneliners that have nothing contructive in them.
    *No multiple posts in a row.
    *Alert me if you are getting a name change!!!
    *Stay on topic, please!
    *If you contribute fanwork, make sure it is appropriate and beneficial to the fandom.
    *Please make sure the fanwork you contribute is both appropriate and good quality. Not being picky or anything, just saying.
    *Have fun with this hilarious pairing!

Bulbapedia page

Contributions of fanwork for this paring is below. If you find anything that we haven't found yet, please post the link here; the thread needs such things, after all ^^

None thus far...

Moonlight Absol/Amaryllis
    Yuppirox
    pokemonsquared
    Sweet May
    Ninja Bulbasaur
    Sapphire Iris/Princess Rasberyl
    YokoKurama/Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
    Airi-Chan
    Ashist_Wilketch
    ~SkyHigh~
    BlueDragonfangirl
    xEryChan

I'll begin our first topic: What got you into CafeMocha in the first place?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  2. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

I'M JOINING THIS. ...If you don't mind, that is. :p

What got you into CafeMocha in the first place?

In Dento's debut episode, when he was really eager to get to know Ash and even went as far as to be pushy and in-your-face with him, I thought it was really hilarious and sweet. I don't know, I just find it funny somehow. xD

3. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Cool I'm game, sign me up for some Cafemocha!

I always thought Cilan saw something in Ash from the very beginning not Pikachu that made him want to travel with him. And Cilan is very protective of Ash and even makes fangasm faces to ash. That's real love right there xD

4. Moonlight Amaryllis

Of course I don't mind; welcome, first new member! *hugs*

Signed in; welcome to teh thread! :D

I suppose it was their quirky relationship in general. Cilan being the ringleader and Ash following along; it is just fu-nee. I can stick them in more romantic situations then I can other pairings, because they are quite flexible XD

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  5. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

I just see this now?! Any way I love CafeMocha and I'm super thrilled to see this thread! Hope you don't mind joining too. ;)

Episode 5 did a lot followed by the rest of the series so far. Cilan wanted to know Ash and is impressed by the boy's unimaginable battle techniques. Add Ash's reactions to delicious cooking, their synchronization during partner matches, their ~close~ bond, and all the other lovely things pixiv shows you. Yep.

6. Moonlight Amaryllis

Not at all! Welcome to the thread, Sweet May!

I found a cute CafeMocha oneshot last night. The link is here, but it is in Mobile form, because I'm using my iPod >.<

7. Ninja Bulbasaur

Ninja Bulbasaur Well-Known Member

ASDFGHJK WHY DIDN'T I SEE DIS BEFORE /shot/

May I join, Onee-chan??? You know how much I like CafeMocha Yaoi~

Uh...a yaoi CafeMochaShipping fanfiction called Warm My Heart and another called Accourding to Him. They were nicely written ^^

8. Princess Raspberyl

Princess Raspberyl ~Shining One~

....OH HELL YES I LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THIS. no homo intended D8
    What got you into Cafemochashipping?
    I liked it from pretty much from their first interactions. Only yaoi pairing in the fandom I ship but I ship it hard. <3 Is it me or does Cilan always seem to get a little bit 'touchy-feely' with Ash? Or am I just insane? ;P

9. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

*Walks in slowly with a cane* Oh yes! This is my day!
    May I join?

After Cilan liked Ash's battle style after their Gym battle and attacked him at the Pokemon Center. After that, I've been noticing Cilan's moves on Ash. xD

10. Princess Raspberyl

Princess Raspberyl ~Shining One~

I remember when Cilan got all up in Ash's face after the 1st Gym Battle. He seemed a little too excited to get to know Ash if ya get what I mean... ;P And yeah, that was cute. ^&^

11. Moonlight Amaryllis

What happened while I was gone?!

You're welcome to join~ *pats on head*

Ha-ha, kind of ironic you saying "no homo intended" in a yaoi thread. But welcome to the thread, SapphireIris!

Yes you may! Welcome! :D

Wooow, so many new members! I feel so haaaappy~ *feverishly adds names to list*

Okay everyone! Let us keep this thread alive, and contribute all facts and fanwork needed to do so!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  12. Ninja Bulbasaur

Ninja Bulbasaur Well-Known Member

13. Moonlight Amaryllis

14. Airi-Chan

Airi-Chan Falling Roses

Can I join? I like CafemochaShipping too! ^_^

15. Moonlight Amaryllis

Of course, Airi-Chan! Remember to answer the first topic, though ;)

16. ⊱✿RedAshEntropy

⊱✿RedAshEntropy · MultiShipper ·

May I join in!

First Interactions have the answerXD I like seeing them tag battling and they are quite a pair for some reasons..:)I pretty much don't know but whenever I see fanarts, I felt like shipping these two.

Speaking of fanarts, here are some of my faves: 1 and 2.X)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  17. Moonlight Amaryllis

Of course you may!

Exellent, I love that artist! *adds pictures to list*

18. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Rising Star

Can I join, I've been a fan of this pairing for a while now :)

It was probably seeing the episode back in the beginning with the Munna and Musharna that got me into this pairing.

I really loved it when Ash and Cilan were sitting down at the table and Cilan was asking Ash a whole bunch of questions and Ash was like "one question at a time."

That scene. Always makes me laugh when I go back and watch it.

19. Moonlight Amaryllis

Feel free! Welcome to the thread! :D

Another topic...How do you imagine Cilan getting around the fact Ash isn't very, ah, wise in the subject called "love"?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  20. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

This is my favorite Yaoi ship in Best Wishes series so far, I hope Dento stays longer than just Best Wishes series ^
    Heres a little treat for all the fans from the newest episode..

[spoil] [​IMG] [/spoil]

I hope we get a good hug between them when the league ends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.