• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CafeMochaShipping General Discussion {SPOILER WARNING, READ OP}

Status
Not open for further replies.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
This is my favorite Yaoi ship in Best Wishes series so far, I hope Dento stays longer than just Best Wishes series ^
Heres a little treat for all the fans from the newest episode..

[spoil]
PUSHf3acc429f2a6.jpg
[/spoil]

I hope we get a good hug between them when the league ends.

*fangirls* Oh I love that scene. I haven't watch the latest episode on BW,What are they talking there?

How do you imagine Cilan getting around the fact Ash isn't very, ah, wise in the subject called "love"?
I guess.. uhm.. he'll cook something for him and make him love what he had cooked then hug him. My imagination had gotten a little weird againXD

BlueDragonfangirl

I'd like to think Dento is making a move on Ash in that scene HAHA. Its hard to say, Ash is really clueless when it comes to love, you'd have to actually tell him that you love him in order for the guy to understand and he still might be confused about thinking a mom type of way HA I'm sure had he not been this way he'd have gotten the idea that Dento was trying to hit on him when they first meetXD

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I'd like to think Dento is making a move on Ash in that scene HAHA. Its hard to say, Ash is really clueless when it comes to love, you'd have to actually tell him that you love him in order for the guy to understand and he still might be confused about thinking a mom type of way HA I'm sure had he not been this way he'd have gotten the idea that Dento was trying to hit on him when they first meetXD

Yeah, I guess to a clueless guy like Ash, he'll never know what kind of move Cilan would makeXD I guess you got a point. He'll end up in confusion or just ignore it, and focused on his pokemon battles.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yeah, I guess to a clueless guy like Ash, he'll never know what kind of move Cilan would makeXD I guess you got a point. He'll end up in confusion or just ignore it, and focused on his pokemon battles.

Yes, like that time when those two Pokemon were in love back in the D/P series, he seriously thought they were trying to fight or some thing? HA I'm an Ash fan but my gosh hes clueless about this stuff. Is the mom too afraid to teach her son about the birds and the bees? What, too afraid they'll give birth to another kid like Ash? Or is she waiting for the dad to come home to teach him? If thats the case, shes not getting any grand kids any time soon. I think Dento needs to teach him, it will be hard sure but it'd pay off and than can live happily ever after with two kids HAHA.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Sorry for the lack of posting lately ^^'

This is my favorite Yaoi ship in Best Wishes series so far, I hope Dento stays longer than just Best Wishes series ^

[spoil]
PUSHf3acc429f2a6.jpg
[/spoil]

Hello BlueDragonfangirl, are you joining the thread?

The image shows we may have some nice moments between the pair in the future. I'd hope for a nice hug at the end of the League, too. The two are close enough to share such a moment, especially if something rather heartbreaking/amazing happens in the League...

BlueDragonfangirl

Yes, I would like to join this thread, have been a big fan of this pairing since he first came into the series :p
I hope Dento stays past this series and we have more moments between them. If Dento stays I can see a speech coming from about why he wants to HA.
Yah, moments like that are fun.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Yes, I would like to join this thread, have been a big fan of this pairing since he first came into the series :p
I hope Dento stays past this series and we have more moments between them. If Dento stays I can see a speech coming from about why he wants to HA.
Yah, moments like that are fun.

Welcome, then, BlueDragonfangirl :D

I have heard there will be a season after the League; mayhaps we get some nice moments there? I'm unclear what "HA" is supposed to stand for, though. Am I being stupid here?

Ninja Bulbasaur

[spoil]
PUSHf3acc429f2a6.jpg
[/spoil]

LOL I had to doublecheck to see if they were wearing pants XD

Feel free! Welcome to the thread! :D

Another topic...How do you imagine Cilan getting around the fact Ash isn't very, ah, wise in the subject called "love"?

No idea. Will reanswer when I think of an answer :U

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Can anyone else other then me try to keep this thread alive

How do you imagine Cilan getting around the fact Ash isn't very, ah, wise in the subject called "love"?

He would certain drop a hint or two and maybe make a ballsy move here and there, but beforehand, or just before the ballsy move, coach and attempt--"attempt" being the key word here--to teach Ash about the birds and the bees. Whether or not Ash actually figures what Cilan is saying is valid is up in the air, but he would (hopefully) be smart enough to piece together the hints and the lessons, and hopefully come up with some sort of legit answer and hopefully NOT think of something completly unrelated, or worse, take it the wrong way.

...This sounds more like fanfiction material all of a sudden. *makes mental note to write this as a fic later on*

Ninja Bulbasaur

YES

Well, he's definitly not gonna do it like France LOL. He'd probably try to explain it with an example of something, like Oshawott and Emolga. It'd probably take a lot of tiime before Ash would actually understand, and he'd probably ask Cilan questions about it before he actually discovers what his own feelings are doing. Hau~

xEryChan

Demon Child
How did I not know we had one of these threads? Oh well, do you mind if I join in? I really like this pairing alot :)

What got you into CafeMocha in the first place?

Writing a CafeMocha drabble most definitely. I was dared in the Shippers Truth or Dare thread to write a CafeMocha drabble and at that point, I really wasn't too crazy about Cilan and Ash together. But writing that drabble kind of changed my mind about it.

Plus, the 6th episode of Best Wishes was really awesome too. I love the scene where they're sitting in the Pokemon Center and Cilan says he wants to ask Ash some questions and then starts asking him like a million different questions at once. It was quite funny, the look on Ash's face was just priceless if you ask me haha

Personally, I don't see him minding that so much. He definitely knows Ash isn't the brightest bulb in the box and I don't see him caring all that much that Ash doesn't know much about love.

But that's just me for you.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
YES

Well, he's definitly not gonna do it like France LOL. He'd probably try to explain it with an example of something, like Oshawott and Emolga. It'd probably take a lot of tiime before Ash would actually understand, and he'd probably ask Cilan questions about it before he actually discovers what his own feelings are doing. Hau~

About freaking time

I would dearly hope Cilan wouldn't use the Francis method. The results would be disasterous. But if Cilan used Oshawott and Emolga (or the Meleotta love triange) as an example on what love is, and maybe drop a hint, than I suppose that would work.

How did I not know we had one of these threads? Oh well, do you mind if I join in? I really like this pairing alot :)

I don't mind at all! I'll add your name to the list right away!

Plus, the 6th episode of Best Wishes was really awesome too. I love the scene where they're sitting in the Pokemon Center and Cilan says he wants to ask Ash some questions and then starts asking him like a million different questions at once. It was quite funny, the look on Ash's face was just priceless if you ask me haha

That scene always makes me giggle, no matter how many times I watch it XD

Personally, I don't see him minding that so much. He definitely knows Ash isn't the brightest bulb in the box and I don't see him caring all that much that Ash doesn't know much about love.

But that's just me for you.

Interesting view on the situation, xEryChan. Cilan probably would simply go with the flow or whatever, wouldn't he? ;)

Ninja Bulbasaur

Why this be dying?

I'll bring up a topic; Can you imagine the "best" ways that Ash and Cilan can slowly bond closer through an episode(s)?

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Well, well, well. I did some CafeMochaShipping stuff recently and I didn't think I'd get a chance to share it because I thought, "Oh, there was a CafeMochaShipping thread, but I think it's dead now." Well, as it turns out this thread is only MOSTLY dead and, as I learned from the Princess Bride, mostly dead also means slightly alive. So I'll pop in just the same in case anyone else is interested in putting some life back into this thread :)

I support a few Cilan pairs. He's pretty shippable to me. And while I'm certainly not a hardcore CafeMochaShipping fan, I do think it's a really cute and fun pairing. I'd probably do more with it if I was more up-to-date with the anime (which I am sadly not. *lazy*) However, recently I got a dare to write a CafeMochaShipping drabble which I got carried away with and turned into a oneshot called You Say Tomato. Since I enjoyed writing it, I decided to also do a couple of CafeMochaShipping graphics as well:

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Avatars/th_ytsgf1_zps5902dacf.gif[/img139] [img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Banners/cafemochashipping_zps7e96a845.png[/img139]

If anyone wants to use either of these, you can feel free to :)

Here's hoping this thread goes from "mostly dead" to "It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!" because there's a lot of adorable yet to be tapped into for this pair :p

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Oh, geez, there's a post on this thread that isn't mine!

Well, well, well. I did some CafeMochaShipping stuff recently and I didn't think I'd get a chance to share it because I thought, "Oh, there was a CafeMochaShipping thread, but I think it's dead now." Well, as it turns out this thread is only MOSTLY dead and, as I learned from the Princess Bride, mostly dead also means slightly alive. So I'll pop in just the same in case anyone else is interested in putting some life back into this thread :)

You are the lord and savior of this thread!! Now we can get rolling again ;)

I support a few Cilan pairs. He's pretty shippable to me. And while I'm certainly not a hardcore CafeMochaShipping fan, I do think it's a really cute and fun pairing. I'd probably do more with it if I was more up-to-date with the anime (which I am sadly not. *lazy*) However, recently I got a dare to write a CafeMochaShipping drabble which I got carried away with and turned into a oneshot called You Say Tomato. Since I enjoyed writing it, I decided to also do a couple of CafeMochaShipping graphics as well:

[img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Avatars/th_ytsgf1_zps5902dacf.gif[/img139] [img139]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Banners/cafemochashipping_zps7e96a845.png[/img139]

If anyone wants to use either of these, you can feel free to :)

I'll put those on the front page, they're beautiful :D

Here's hoping this thread goes from "mostly dead" to "It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!" because there's a lot of adorable yet to be tapped into for this pair :p

Um...It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!

Luthor

Some interesting stuff here. I do feel this ship is underrated at times. I have a strange view on this ship I like it as two way relationship I find it an interesting pairing, but I prefer it as unrequited love on cilan's part.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Some interesting stuff here. I do feel this ship is underrated at times. I have a strange view on this ship I like it as two way relationship I find it an interesting pairing, but I prefer it as unrequited love on cilan's part.

Well, Ash is a novice in the art of love, so it is pretty unrequited. I guess we can only imagine the way Cilan feels about it, if the pairings was canon...*coughIknowhowthatfeelscough*

Luthor

Well, Ash is a novice in the art of love, so it is pretty unrequited. I guess we can only imagine the way Cilan feels about it, if the pairings was canon...*coughIknowhowthatfeelscough*

True enough.Ash is pretty much a novice i that department.

I think the thing that convinced me form Cilan's point of view is that he's the only male that went with Ash without an official reason. Brock went with Ash given that Ash found his father which meant Brock could leave.(He couldn;t leave before so a form of debt he felt initially). Tracey was pretty nomadic and didn't have much of a dream so going with Ash to meet prof. oak was something to do. Cilan on the other hand could've left the gym at any time he had a clear dream and faced many challengers and yet until Ash he didn't pursue it.something about Ash made him want to give up his position(at least temporarily) and follow him .That to me seems interesting.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
True enough.Ash is pretty much a novice i that department.

I think a lesson or two is needed in the arts of affection. From Professor Cilan. //shot

I think the thing that convinced me form Cilan's point of view is that he's the only male that went with Ash without an official reason. Brock went with Ash given that Ash found his father which meant Brock could leave.(He couldn;t leave before so a form of debt he felt initially). Tracey was pretty nomadic and didn't have much of a dream so going with Ash to meet prof. oak was something to do. Cilan on the other hand could've left the gym at any time he had a clear dream and faced many challengers and yet until Ash he didn't pursue it.something about Ash made him want to give up his position(at least temporarily) and follow him .That to me seems interesting.

Huh, I didn't think much about it until you brought it up. That is rather interesting is it not? Though I think the whole "love at first sight" would a little ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.