• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CafeMochaShipping~ Satoshi x Dento~ Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
Welcome to the new CafeMochaShipping Thread. The Home of Ash x Dento / Satoshi x Cilan

Supporters <33

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆​

☆CafeMochaShipping ~ Satoshi x Dento / Ash x Cilan ☆ LOVE THAT IS SO TASETFUL <3

www.i52.*******.com/24fcxew.jpg

What is CafeMocha? CafeMochaShipping is a Shipping that Involes Ash and Cilan or known as Satoshi x Dento.

Rules;
1) Follow all standard SPPf and Shippers rules.
2) DO NOT BASH Cafemochshipping
3) No Off Topics
4) If you're posting fanart, fanfiction and fanvideos, be sure that is not the only thing you are posting. This is a discussion thread after all!

Members/Fans

1.MeiChama
2.Mister Melancholy,
3.The 4th KIRA
4.LexSuicune
5.BlueDragonfangirl
6.MastersOfMonsters
7.pokefan#493
8.ice_wolf-146
9.Starshipping
10.pokefandt
11.MeiChama
12.Elekible-Kid
13.Quintessence
14.Elice_Carol
15.Speedsuicune

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

FANART

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AMVS

By Satoshisgirl~

CafeMochaShipping DentoAsh In my Head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUhY_Dg39ZE&feature=channel_video_title

Cafemochashipping Dent x Ash - ALEJANDRO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWu6HycD2Fs&feature=relmfu

CafeMochaShipping Gotta BE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDl37M5VG48&feature=relmfu

♥ Dento x Satoshi ♥ ♥ I ♥ lIEK IT ♥
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlkCCwiH8aQ&feature=channel_video_title

Last edited:

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
Ooooh, ooooh! I'll join, I'll join! :'D

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
I would love to join! Cafemochashipping is so my current obsession. <3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I joined the previous CafeMochaShipping discussion thread, so I'd love to join this new one if that's all right with everyone. I've supported CafeMochaShipping ever since the episode where Ash and Cilan met in Striaton City. I think they make quite a cute couple so I've always been observing their interactions in the anime. You know, just to see if the anime has thrown out any clues about how they feel about each other. Now that the BW anime series is being dubbed, I hope to find even more hints by watching their interactions in that version of the anime.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
LMFAO, now this is an interesting ship, I would've never paired up Ash with Cilan, although I do find his fascination with him to the point of dropping his gym duties and family to go along with him and learn from his bond with Pokemon lovely.

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
Welcome~ Mister Melancholy, The 4th KIRA and also LexSuicune ! glad to have you all here ^__^ i hope you enjoy this thread :3 anyways shall we start a topic ;D

BlueDragonfangirl

I joined the last thread too, am a big CafeMochashipper myself the scenes they have are cute.

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
Did anyone else squeal during the Venipede episode at the part where Cilan fed Ash his medicine? Because I honestly kept replaying that over and over until my sister told me to stop. Haha. :)

Anyway, we really do need a topic! Here's one:

What do you think Ash and Cilan's first date would be like?

For me, I imagine their first date to be in Nimbasa City. Cilan would try to win everything for Ash, and they would share a stick of Swablu Cotton Candy together and maybe some ice cream from the famed Castelia City, too. And, of course, one can't forget the Tunnel of Luvdisc. :p Overall, it would be a very sweet and fun date, with making a little peck on the cheek from Cilan to Ash, or vice versa. Either way would be just as adorable. ♥

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
<3 welcome BlueDragonFanGirl 8D Enjoy your stay~

Here is a amv i made guys <3 :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUhY_Dg39ZE&feature=channel_video_title

Hmmmmm. I Reckon the same thing that that get some ice cream XD omg.... imagine that did happen *W*. Ash had some ice cream on his cheek and dento XDDD OMG. FAN GIRL MODE.

~ I WAS LIKE OZMOFMFOMFOM WHEN DENTO FED ASH 8D

BlueDragonfangirl

Thank you and yes that part when Dento gave that stuff to Ash it was my favorite scene of the episode. Maybe the writers are secretly CafeMochashippersXD That's a great video Satoshi's Girl. What would a date be like? Hmm I'd like to think it'd be romantic LOL. Dento seems like the type to plan out romantic like dates, giving Ash a flower would be nice. Heck it'd be awesome if Dento gave Ash a flower in the anime at all. There's suppsed to be an episode coming up where one of Ash's Pokemon fall in love, maybe there will be some hints in that one.

Lorde

Darn, I'm sort of torn between them going to either Castelia City where they would eat ice cream together or Nimbasa City where they would eat cotton candy. I guess I'll go with Nimbasa City since it seems much more festive than Castelia City and also much more romantic, IMO. I could see Cilan inviting Ash to the amusement park there and Ash would go since the idea would seem fun to him. They'd ride the rollar coasters and then they'd eat cotton candy together while discussing various topics. They'd end the night with a ride on the Ferris wheel and then things could develop from there depending on how good the date was.

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
@Satoshi's girl: Amazing AMV! It's super adorable! I can't stop gushing at the pure cuteness of it. ;A;

I don't have much to contribute, but I did do this (http://perry-noid.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d2x17wh) silly little graphic a while back. I think I was one of the first to make something related to CafeMochaShipping on dA. :) I'm planning on writing a story that sort of deals with the picture, so if I ever start on that I'll let everyone know.

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
@Mister Melancholy :D thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhh C:

^^ Such a amazing graphic <333 btw so Cute ;__: watched ep 7 of the dub today ;D its great hearing how Dento talks about ashy

BlueDragonfangirl

How far do you think the writers can push CafeMochashipping?

Lorde

How far do you think the writers can push CafeMochashipping?

Well as much as it saddens me to say it, probably not very far. The Pokemon anime is a children's show so they couldn't have Ash and Cilan actually kiss or something on screen. All that the writers of the anime can really do is add in subtle hints as to how Ash and Cilan truly feel about each other. I've already noticed some small hints in the anime as I'm sure others have, so we'll have to make due with those for now. At the same time though, it's really fun to go along with the flow and just have fun with what we're given.

Last edited:

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
;D I So hope for some hints tomorrow in best wishes :D x >3< dentooooo and ash's pokemon should fall in love ;D

BlueDragonfangirl

;D I So hope for some hints tomorrow in best wishes :D x >3< dentooooo and ash's pokemon should fall in love ;D

Oh man if the otter than feel for one of Dento's Pokemon at the end of the episode, that'd be epicXD

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
:D yesh that be awsome <3333 omg the episode that aired yesterday x Dento did stand near ash alot ;DD i noticed this in every ep so far he is always next to ash and not iris :D seee

http://i56.*******.com/213fyo6.jpg HINTS THATS I NOTICED C:

Status
Not open for further replies.