• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CafeMochaShipping~ Satoshi x Dento~ Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Hello, Miss Smartsies. I love you're Site. ^^
And i really Love the Pic in you're sig! Cute :D

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
OMG WELCOME NEW MEMBERS <3333 KellynFangirlX3 AND Miss Smartsie I Hope you guys will love it here C: XXXX

Anyways :D i saw today's BW Episode and Dento was near ash alot again ;D boy the cafe mocha hints are like in every episode *W*

Here is a topic ~

How would Ash reacted if Dento gave him a Kiss XD

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How would Ash react if Dento gave him a kiss?

Haha, wow. I would honestly love to see Ash's reaction to Cilan giving him a kiss! I've never really thought about it much since I know it'll never happen in the anime, but I figure that Ash would be pretty stunned if he were kissed by Cilan. I mean, he would be pretty stunned if a girl kissed him, so imagine what he would say if Cilan were the one to do it. I guess he could be either mad or just plain confused. Ash is usually pretty clueless so he'd probably just be confused. I bet he'd never be completely comfortable around Cilan again after that and he would certainly never mention the kiss again. A shame, but that's how things would probably go :c

BlueDragonfangirl

As the leader of PC's CM Fanclub, webmistress of the official CafeMocha fansite, owner of the CafeMocha C2 on FF.net, and writer of the first (English, at least- idk about Japanese) CM fanfiction, I hereby request membership into this club.

...Yeah I don't know why I feel the need to list my credentials. I'm Anna, also known as MissSmartsies and TheSmartOne in various places across the internet.

Dent introducing Ash to his father? Oh my. I want to know his father's personality before this happens. Accepting of his son's preferences, or is he a complete hardass about it?

Welcome and I'd hope Dento's dad would be kind of like him, you know all fabulous like and be all "Your perfect for him!" Without really saying it. Ask for what Ash would feel if Dento kissed him, I assume he'd be confused about if he liked girls or boys at the moment.

How would Ash react if Dento gave him a kiss?

How would he react? REALLY? He'd probably kiss him back freak out! I mean, as The 4th KIRA said: If he's confused when a girl kisses him, imagine a GUY? Being confused would be an understatement. Probably being shocked and dumbfounded as well.

...but we all know he'd secretly like it.

Lorde

...but we all know he'd secretly like it.

Haha, yeah, he probably would. Ash acts clueless most of the time, but I think that deep down, he's much more aware of Cilan than he appears to be. At least, that's what I believe. So far, he hasn't really interacted much with Cilan, but it's almost impossible not to notice Cilan's fabulousness (is that even a word? Ah, who cares). Cilan is just a really dynamic person and even Ash has to have noticed that Cilan is really charming. Even if Ash doesn't have romantic feelings for Cilan, he has to at least like the guy. When was the last time Ash was traveling with someone so dynamic anyway? I don't remember, but I think it's nice that Ash has someone like Cilan to look after him :3

Miss Smartsies

café ♥ mocha
Thank you for the welcome, guys~

To Dent giving Ash a kiss... I suppose Ash would be rather flustered. Is this a full-on kiss, or like a kiss on the cheek like Latias/Bianca gave him? With the former, I think Ash would be really confused and embarrased, but maybe rather pleased. If it is the latter, I suppose he would blush and brush it off, but maybe... stay a little closer to Dent from then on out.

And The 4th KIRA is totally right- Dent is amazingly charismatic.

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
Thank you for the welcome, guys~

To Dent giving Ash a kiss... I suppose Ash would be rather flustered. Is this a full-on kiss, or like a kiss on the cheek like Latias/Bianca gave him? With the former, I think Ash would be really confused and embarrased, but maybe rather pleased. If it is the latter, I suppose he would blush and brush it off, but maybe... stay a little closer to Dent from then on out.

And The 4th KIRA is totally right- Dent is amazingly charismatic.

Thats Ok! its great to have new members <333

So what ya think in tomorrows episode ;) any hints ! I HOPEEE

BlueDragonfangirl

What's tommarow's episode again? The otters episode right? I could at least see Dento helping Ash a bit maybe.

Lorde

What's tommarow's episode again? The otters episode right? I could at least see Dento helping Ash a bit maybe.

I haven't watched it yet, but I don't think it contained any CafeMochaShipping hints. I'm pretty sure it was all about Ash training his Oshawottt. I have a feeling that Cilan might have been worried about Ash and Oshawott, but I don't think I'd take that as a hint of his true feelings. The next few episodes all seem to revolve around Ash as well, so we probably won't get to see Cilan all-that often. I almost wonder if BW026 contained some CafeMochaShipping hints, though. It apparently focused on Cilan, but maybe Ash and Cilan interacted at some point during the episode.

Pikapi72

Pokemon Getto Daze!
Hey! Can I join in? I really love this pairing to since they are so cute together.

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
Hey! Can I join in? I really love this pairing to since they are so cute together.

Sure of course 8D <3 Welcomeeeeeee!

XD I Hope when Dento and Ash ride on the ferris wheel liek in the game ;D

Lorde

Cilan and Ash would look super cute together on the Ferris wheel in Nimbasa City, but I doubt it'll happen. I don't see that Ferris wheel playing much of a role for starters and then there's the fact that even if it were featured, N would probably appear there like he does in the games. It could still be useful for CafeMochaShipping, though. Imagine how worried Cilan would be if Ash went on the Ferris wheel with a complete stranger. I think that would be so neat to see. There are tons of other cool stuff in Nimbasa City, so maybe Ash and Cilan could be seen doing other activities together?

Pikapi72

Pokemon Getto Daze!
What if they just like ran into Bel/Bianca (i think that's her name) and she wanted to ride the ferris wheel so everyone goes on it then. She could sit with Iris and Ash and Cilan could sit together! Awww (dozing off thinking CafeMocha moments). Well that would be awesome to happen! I might start writing fanfics for this soon...^.^

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
OMG. I KNOW. I so need to draw ash and cilan in the ferries wheeeeel

Lorde

What if they just like ran into Bel/Bianca (i think that's her name) and she wanted to ride the ferris wheel so everyone goes on it then. She could sit with Iris and Ash and Cilan could sit together! Awww (dozing off thinking CafeMocha moments). Well that would be awesome to happen! I might start writing fanfics for this soon...^.^

That would be interesting. I mean, just having Ash and Cilan sit together wouldn't be the biggest CafeMochaShipping hint, but that would definitely be a start, right? It could lead to some other stuff later on along the line, so I'd be all for that scenario. Even if it doesn't turn out that way, there are still tons of other stuff that could happen when Ash and friends arrive in Nimbasa City. Maybe Cilan will help Ash train for his battle against Elesa? He's helped Ash train before, so who knows :]

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
<3 Yeah i hope The 4th Kira!!! x im making a amv :D to a very nice song that would suit them ;D i wonder if N Shows up XD boy. id love to see cilan protect ash from N

BlueDragonfangirl

Cilan and Ash would look super cute together on the Ferris wheel in Nimbasa City, but I doubt it'll happen. I don't see that Ferris wheel playing much of a role for starters and then there's the fact that even if it were featured, N would probably appear there like he does in the games. It could still be useful for CafeMochaShipping, though. Imagine how worried Cilan would be if Ash went on the Ferris wheel with a complete stranger. I think that would be so neat to see. There are tons of other cool stuff in Nimbasa City, so maybe Ash and Cilan could be seen doing other activities together?

Well they could have Dento get jealous over Ash with N, any ways tommarows a love type episode it seems. Maybe will get some hints between them in this one. Dento hinting at some thing in a way between themXD

edit;

Welcome Pikapai72, little late about that sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.