• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CafeMochaShipping~ Satoshi x Dento~ Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
Well they could have Dento get jealous over Ash with N, any ways tommarows a love type episode it seems. Maybe will get some hints between them in this one. Dento hinting at some thing in a way between themXD

edit;

Welcome Pikapai72, little late about that sorry.

YES! <3 N VS DENTO Over Ash 8DD.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Oh my God, I could just imagine Cilan fighting N over Ash. Haha, that would be hilarious, but also really cute. It's just too bad that the writers spend so much time on serious matters and not enough time on stuff like this. But yeah, I didn't see today's episode, but it was supposed to be about a Cottonee that wanted to impress another of its species. I saw some pictures of Cilan being fabulous, but I don't know what that was about. I hope that Cilan and Ash got to at least interact a bit more. I wonder what Ash thought of Cilan being so involved this time around.

BlueDragonfangirl

This would be the best episode ever! Any one see next weeks episode preview? Shows some good AshxDento scenes in it.

Pikapi72

Pokemon Getto Daze!
OMG. I KNOW. I so need to draw ash and cilan in the ferries wheeeeel

That would be so cute! Hmm I gotta start fanfic ideas now! But when I do, I can't ever finish writing them once I start -_-

Awww! I forgot that it's Thursday and a new ep comes on! Aww well I'll see it friday or saturday. Hmm I wonder what's gonna be in the ep and the preview;).

Did any of you see the ep with them in the mansion? Also Team Rocket was in the mansion to. I thought it was funny when Dento screamed XD. That makes me think that Ash would or could later on protect Dento from something scaring him.

Hehe thanks for the welcome! What if we all met in person and started talking about all this? XD

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
That would be so cute! Hmm I gotta start fanfic ideas now! But when I do, I can't ever finish writing them once I start -_-

Awww! I forgot that it's Thursday and a new ep comes on! Aww well I'll see it friday or saturday. Hmm I wonder what's gonna be in the ep and the preview;).

Did any of you see the ep with them in the mansion? Also Team Rocket was in the mansion to. I thought it was funny when Dento screamed XD. That makes me think that Ash would or could later on protect Dento from something scaring him.

Hehe thanks for the welcome! What if we all met in person and started talking about all this? XD

OMG. I know it was so funny when Dento screamed! XD. I Really hope ash and dento have alot of scenes in this weeks episode! that would make me happy :D since my birthday is the day after

BlueDragonfangirl

I could see Ash protecting Dento in one of the films, being in front of him and blocking him from an attack of some sort.

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
XD I'm looking forward to see if there is any hints in todays episode :D and hope the movie has tons <3

Lorde

XD I'm looking forward to see if there is any hints in todays episode :D and hope the movie has tons <3

I watched this week's episode, but I didn't see too many CafeMochaShipping hints. The anime is at a point where it isn't even trying to focus on character interactions. It seems like it's more about the Pokemon than ever before, which is disappointing when it comes to human pairings. Still, the movie might be interesting. I believe that there will be two versions of it, so maybe Cilan plays a big role in one of them. Ash would be in the movie as well, so that would give them tons of time to interact :3

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
I like the focus on the Pokemon, makes the interactions between the characters even more meaningful when they happen.

Pikapi72

Pokemon Getto Daze!
I like the focus on the Pokemon, makes the interactions between the characters even more meaningful when they happen.

I agree with that but I don't like them always focusing on one thing so much though. I like it kinda mixed.

Haha XD I still can't forget Dento's scream no matter what! Wahhh! I still gotta watch the eps i missed! School is almost over so I'll have a lot of time to keep up!

I can't wait for more hints though! I wonder how the characters will interact later on and in the movies.

Lorde

I have to disagree. While I'm all for Pokemon interaction, we also need human interaction. Sometimes it feels like Ash and Cilan can't even have a decent conversation because the Pokemon are getting into trouble. It's just gotten to the point where the Pokemon are being focused on so strongly that the human characters get shoved into a corner. I really want more CafeMochaShipping hints in the anime, but that seems almost impossible with all the time that is spent focusing on the Pokemon themselves.

BlueDragonfangirl

Well it seems will be getting another Dento episode soon, hopefully it won't be banned like the last one again. What I'm hopping for [spoil] Ash being Dento's sidekick in solving the entire episode and wearing the same type clothesXD [/spoil]

Lorde

Well it seems will be getting another Dento episode soon, hopefully it won't be banned like the last one again. What I'm hopping for [spoil] Ash being Dento's sidekick in solving the entire episode and wearing the same type clothesXD [/spoil]

That would be the cutest thing ever! Sadly, though, I don't think that they'll have Ash and Cilan wear the same clothes. I'm hoping that Ash and Cilan get to hang out a lot more in this future episode, though. It sounds like it'll involve Cilan more than any other character, but I still hope that Ash helps Cilan in this one. God knows that we need to see both characters working together a lot more. It almost seems like the writers are afraid to put them together in the same scene. I wonder why that is :x

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
That would be the cutest thing ever! Sadly, though, I don't think that they'll have Ash and Cilan wear the same clothes. I'm hoping that Ash and Cilan get to hang out a lot more in this future episode, though. It sounds like it'll involve Cilan more than any other character, but I still hope that Ash helps Cilan in this one. God knows that we need to see both characters working together a lot more. It almost seems like the writers are afraid to put them together in the same scene. I wonder why that is :x

<3 i saw there was a new dento episode coming up... man i hope its good cafemocha hints <3.

TOPIC.

How would Cilan react if he saw Ash as Ashley XD In a dress? or as a Maid

I reckon he would be speechless <3

BlueDragonfangirl

Darn I was hopping they'd wear the same clothes, it'd be a really good moment.

I'm still hopping Ash gets to dress like a girl this series, he's dressed like a girl every series so he should this one rightXD Dento would love it.

Lorde

Not sure if you guys saw the new preview image showing Ash without a shirt and Cilan looking at him, but it was amazing! It was posted in the BW035 thread, and my first thought was "this is gonna be a great CafeMochasShipping episode!". Even if it's just for a couple scenes, I still think that Cilan will be more involved with Ash than ever before since that episode seems to take place near water, and I'm thinking that Cilan might remove his shirt to swim around with Ash. God, it was totally unexpected, but still pretty amazing :3

Edit: Here's the image.

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3

Lorde

How would Cilan react if he saw Ash as Ashley XD In a dress? or as a Maid

I'd honestly have to wonder why Ash would agree to wear those outfits again, but I'll just play along for now haha. I think Cilan would be shocked to see Ash in female clothes. He might blush and try to look away so as to not embarrass Ash, but he might still take a peek lol. That would actually be funny to see. Ash wearing that old Ashley dress and Cilan trying to take a peek while pretending to not notice. I'd love to see Ash's reacton if he caught Cilan looking at him while in a dress. I bet he'd go nuts :p

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
OMG.... TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AMAZING <3333333 IM SPEECHLESS..... Dento and Satoshi Both got the whole episode together and both caught a new pokemon <3 I CANT BELIVE IT... THERE WERE LOADS OF HINTS.

<333333 I CANT BELIVE HOW AMAZING IT WAS >3<

http://i53.*******.com/2a7wirs.jpg

I Got some screencaps :) in the link ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.