• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CafeMochaShipping~ Satoshi x Dento~ Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Welcome <333 Elekible-Kid & Quintessence =D to the club, glad to see more cafemocha shippers ^_~ enjoy it here =D.

HERE IS A TOPIC.

Where would you like Cilan to take Ash on a Date to <3

Dento would take Ash to an amusement park complete with a castle and the works. They would proceed to the teacup ride, followed by a rollercoaster ride where Ash got scared and scuttled close to Dento.

They would end the night on the ferris wheel while holding hands<3

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
Dento would take Ash to an amusement park complete with a castle and the works. They would proceed to the teacup ride, followed by a rollercoaster ride where Ash got scared and scuttled close to Dento.

They would end the night on the ferris wheel while holding hands<3

Thats sounds lovely <3 i would love them holding hands. OMG. Dento and Satoshi could ride together, and Iris and Trip LOLZ.

Kdude146

I think Cilam should take Ash on a date to the beach they can have a nice picnic then hold hands and walk on the beach in the moon light

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Seems like we are lacking fans here!

Dento x Satoshi forever!

I recommended Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi(World's Greatest first love) for all you Dento X Satoshi shippers!

Nothing explicit in the anime, or the manga really, the manga is more racy, and even there, the action is implied mostly.

This may be best reserved for a 15-16 and up audience.

Last edited:

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3

I think Cilan should take Ash on a date to the beach they can have a nice picnic then hold hands and walk on the beach in the moon light

OH. I LOVE THIS 8D This should happen :D i do noticed Cilan do stand near ash alot though

Aegon

Not to be a pain or anything, but I wasn't added to the members list when I posted here back in July. :p

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
World's Greatest First Love...? I'd like to read that, where can I find it?
Also, I've been curious about CafeMocha ever since I found this lovely gif.

<3 hey that gif is so cute *W* haha and Speedsuicune your on the last now =P

<3 What do you hope for later on in best wishes :D any amazing cafemocha moments

Status
Not open for further replies.