• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call all Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonn

LDSman

Facebook will ignore it. They allow Kill "X" pages as free speech.

Leonn

and yet they remove christian pages for "hate speech"

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
You could just not feed the trolls. There's always that.

Leonn

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
While I agree that that page isn't the best way of going about beliefs, there are going to be people like that. The best thing to do is just report to Facebook and walk away. Attacking them verbally only gives them fodder to fire back on you with. So just sit back and trust that Facebook will do what is necessary

Leonn

While I agree that that page isn't the best way of going about beliefs, there are going to be people like that. The best thing to do is just report to Facebook and walk away. Attacking them verbally only gives them fodder to fire back on you with. So just sit back and trust that Facebook will do what is necessary

I meant let them know that its against their policy by reporting them, not actually ranting on the page

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I prayed to Jesus and he said this thread was bad.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.