• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichRI322

how is this game? I asked my g/f for it for xmas. Is it as good as the first one? I beat the first one pretty easily so I'm hoping this one is a little more difficult and challenging.

Cobalt_Latios

Sorry. I was raised by a family who believes games like COD, Halo, GoW, and GTA are satanic. I can't touch one of those games and is why i can't have an Xbox360 or PS3. Forgive me
Can't do that, apparently, based on what you've told us, only GOD can forgive you.

Too bad he's having too much fun beating ol' Satan at online deathmatch on Modern Warfare 2. So... good luck with that ;).

Reminds me of Dattebayo.
At least Dattebayo was just... weird, this guy is plain obnoxious.

<C_L>

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I swear to god the F2000 can one-shot with stopping power.

Seriously? I haven't unlocked it yet, but I've heard it isn't that great. Well, I'm level 57, I should unlock it soon enough.

Played a fun match on Rundown earlier and managed a 25 killstreak. Didn't have the nuke equipped unfortunately. I was using the AUG thing with SoH Pro, Hardline, and Ninja Pro, with my killstreaks being Predator, Harrier, and AC130.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Reminds me of Dattebayo.

I haven't touched it.

I was working on getting my Tactical Knife USP.

And I goooot it. : D

tactical knifes are allways good but the USP? i got bad experiences with it.
those things may have lots of ammo but they have a hard time to stand out in a fight against an opponent carrying any main weapon

i rerally strife for the desert eagle, i wonder if it's still as good as in modern warfare 1.

that's not possible unless you are doing hardcore matches or when the opponent is already wounded, the low firepower suggest 2 to 4 hits (depending on range and location of impact) even when handing out headshots.

Last edited:

Rezzo

Occasionally

Seriously? I haven't unlocked it yet, but I've heard it isn't that great. Well, I'm level 57, I should unlock it soon enough.

From my experiences, it isn't very good at all. The range isn't very good, and it kicks an awful lot, even after firing two bullets. Probably the worst Assualt Rifle imo.

Rezzo

Occasionally
None of the Assualt Rifles, with the exception of a headshot, can one shot kill under normal circumstances; even with stopping power. However, in Hardcore matches, due to everyone having less health, it is possible.

Slick

Banned
I love bullet penetration kills. Once I ran up to a wall, sprayed across, found my enemy and killed him through the wall. :'D

Also, I got the "It's Sabotage!" title, which I'm willing to say is a Beastie Boys reference. I got it after 5 Sabotage wins. At 20 Sabotage wins you get "Intergalactic" which imo is another Beastie Boys reference.
I'm not too sure about "Sureshot" although there is a Beastie Boys song titled just that.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I love bullet penetration kills. Once I ran up to a wall, sprayed across, found my enemy and killed him through the wall. :'D

Also, I got the "It's Sabotage!" title, which I'm willing to say is a Beastie Boys reference. I got it after 5 Sabotage wins. At 20 Sabotage wins you get "Intergalactic" which imo is another Beastie Boys reference.
I'm not too sure about "Sureshot" although there is a Beastie Boys song titled just that.

Definitely Beastie Boys.

Ikito

I've started using the M4A1 and I think that's a pretty good gun. I have Scavenger Pro so I don't need to worry about ammo.

Also, question. When you prestige, say at the moment I have all the unlocks for my Scar-H, if I prestige, when I unlock the Scar-H will it have every unlock or do I have to get them all again?

meh I perfer the good old intervention with thermal with stopping power just about anyshot on the upperbody (except the arms) is a one hit kill.

whats also fun is using the riot shield and blast shield together if you et stuck on the shield at full health you can survive its pretty good for games like domination

Ikito

Meh, when my friend gets back from holidays I'll probably prestige then. I'm getting bored and he promised to help me level up if I prestige.

I suppose the extra custom slot is worth it? Plus, I like Prestige 3 emblem, so I'll stay at that. If I can make it >_>;

Terry. T.

One and Only...
When I get Hardline Pro, I can get UAVs in 1 kill, lol.
Then the Care Package, 2 kills.
Preds are 3 kills.

That will wipe, as preds rule in "Sniper Fi" but I wanna complete it on Verteran (Spec Ops) I have done "The Pit" in Veteran and another level. "Homeland Security" is insane, I need help.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
When I get Hardline Pro, I can get UAVs in 1 kill, lol.
Then the Care Package, 2 kills.
Preds are 3 kills.

That will wipe, as preds rule in "Sniper Fi" but I wanna complete it on Verteran (Spec Ops) I have done "The Pit" in Veteran and another level. "Homeland Security" is insane, I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.