• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this preordered, but I'm swapping my preorder on Tuesday when I pick up Borderlands because I honestly don't feel a need to get this on release as opposed to weeks or even months later. :/ I'll be less-experienced, but that's about it.

Plus, it'll give me some alone time when I'm on XBL, as I know the majority of my friends list will be playing this for the weeks following the release.

This is not to say I'm not looking forward to it, but it just seems like not so much of an advancement over Modern Warfare compared to other games, such as the differences in Bioshock and Bioshock 2. Granted, I haven't been diligently following this game, either.

Bah. Any way I cut it I just set myself up for some flaming.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
meh, even the experienced gamers can use a little training from time to time. i allways complete the campaign on the hardest mode first before aiming towards onlinegaming, it serves as a good way to boost the awareness and to get fully used to the controls (etc). the last thing i want is to get targeted by statsjunkies who are after a cheap kill because i have trouble getting used to the gameplay.

it is a fact, cod6 is different then it's two previous parts, it's advicable to do the campaign before doing anything else if you want my opinion.

Last edited:

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Yeah, like a new perk system, different gun attachments, and throwing knifes replacing frag grenades if you want.

"May be" exudes ignorance.

Yeah that would be good, I like the idea of throwing knives, but I'm not sure that it would fit under "Modern Warfare."

?

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Do I REALLY have to show you the video of them showing the knives being thrown, or do you just want to realize everything I said was something confirmed?

Well, I was trying to keep it "Spoiler Free" but now I suppose, if you want to show me one, it would be appreciated.

fhqwhgads

This isn't one of the games you keep in the dark to surprise yourself.

Throwing knifes, because I didn't realize people were still discovering this.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Anyone who cares about this game knows everything about it.

This isn't one of the games you keep in the dark to surprise yourself.

Throwing knifes, because I didn't realize people were still discovering this.

Well, I suppose that you are right, but sometimes its cool to be surprised through the campaign.

Is there any thing on what button you use for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.