• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Yeah, like a new perk system, different gun attachments, and throwing knifes replacing frag grenades if you want.

"May be" exudes ignorance.

Throwing knives sounds kinda stupid.
Anyway, did anyone get the 4 or 6 pack of monster with the code for the free map pack?

Slick

Banned

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I was on the fence about buying this game, but after hearing about no dedicated servers and no mod support, there's no way in hell I'm buying it. :\

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i am gonna purchase my first cod game for christmas which will be cod4 mw cause ive played like 3 mins of it and looks great! then on my bday im getting cod6 mw2! however what! there aint no support..........

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
isnt that only pc version?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Well, if you mean no dedicated servers/mod support, of course that only affects the PC version...

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
so does that men there wont be support on the ps3 version?

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
no i mean like back up like other soilders

so im assuming yall have heard about the Terrorist level?

I dont really care to much about it but its kinda causing an uproar (aswell as the whole servers thing) but what i wanna see is the whole washington D.C. thing. I wanna kill obama so bad

Unfortunetly good old activision is having another case of the PS3 hate and is going to release DLC for xbox weeks before PS3

why doesnt anyone love the PS3?

squlicky4

omg its out so soon i cant wait its going to be amazing i have preordered it

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
My custom class:
Perks:
Ninja (Silent Movement)
Coldblooded (Undetectable)
Throwing Knives
Weapons:
Silenced P90