• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I was playing a private SnD match with some friends yesterday and I was the last alive against all 4 of them and they planted the bomb. I managed to get a Double by Quick Scoping, then I knifed the third guy, the last guy starting shooting at me from behind, but I pulled a 360 jumping no scope and killed him. I finished it off with a bomb defuse with 1 second left.

you sir are the matrix.

by the way i noticed that M4A1 + ACOG scope isn't that bad, the very low recoil makes it accurate and good to work with.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm beginning to love the Tar more than anything else, considering I didn't touch it first prestige.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
I'm loving the P90. I've got it blinged (red dot sight and rapid fire) and now I typically get 20+ kills per game. I also recently made the Stinger my secondary, so now as soon as the enemy calls in a pavelow, copter, etc., I can blow it out of the sky before it has a chance to hurt my team.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I'm thinking of going back and using the weapons I never really used. P90 and AUG HBAR mainly.

the HBAR is a good weapon, it's accurate and powerful, however you have to reload often because of the small clip so try to use sleight of hand pro, i think you'll find it useful to have.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
^not really, my friend hasn't reached second prestige and he already has 845 headshots.

I recently dinged 70 on Skidrow, knifing only. Also called my first non-care package Chopper Gunner. Did it again later that day.

So recently I switched to the UMP, but the low range is really bugging me - I can't shoot off overwatch for ****. I'm considering switching back to the M4A1. The ACR seems like a good gun, but I've always been bugged by it's low damage - screwed me over twice in Afgan. I'm getting killstreaks all over the place as of yesterday, as if there was some block not allowing me to be awesome until I dinged 70. Gonna prestige soon.

And god, that G18 pisses the hell out of me.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
^not really, my friend hasn't reached second prestige and he already has 845 headshots.

that doesn't mean it's comparable, i made lot's of kills too but mostly in free for all which grants minimum XP, i have a big kill list myself but i'm around mid LV50 1st prestigemode.

So recently I switched to the UMP, but the low range is really bugging me - I can't shoot off overwatch for ****.

of course they have a low range, in RL sub machineguns are lightweight weapons that carry small types of ammunition from calibers that are the size of common pistolrounds (UMP was 9 MM i thought), they are menth for close combat like inside buildings or maps like favela. if you make good use of them they prove to be more fast and deadly then any opponent that has assaultweapon at close range, the silenced uzi for example can be useful in big maps if you make sure you are using it at the right places at the right range.

I'm considering switching back to the M4A1. The ACR seems like a good gun, but I've always been bugged by it's low damage - screwed me over twice in Afgan. I'm getting

one shot with the ACR or M4A1 both give equel damage to your opponent if you havn't compared them yet, the difference with the two guns is that the ACR is more slightly more accurate while the M4A1 shoots a little faster, when it comes to the point they are equel.

And god, that G18 pisses the hell out of me.

M4A1 ACOG for mid range combat and akimbo glock 18 to raid houses and for in maps like favela, i use the akimbo G18 as secondary on all my customised classes because it's a good close range weapon. cod4 was all about how good you used the main weapon while the secondary pistol served as a last resort or for the last stand perk but with MW2 the gameplay asks alot more of the tactic use of your secondary weapons so my pro tip is that you should try it yourself sometime if you weant to aim for the big streaks.

Last edited:

Ikito

If I get 750 kills and 350 headshots before level 70 I'll have every challenge for the Intervention completed this prestige...

Also, I got a Collateral Headshot (both were headshots) on Highrise WITHOUT spawnsniping. Tio make it better my friend had joined and he was one of the people i owned. I'm so happy about it :D

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Double XP Weekend. Woo!
I just prestiged finally. But I was a death machine with the AK-47.
I'm doing all the M4 Carbine then doing the AK-47 when I get there. In between I'll do Spas-12.
I also picked up a Gold Desert Eagle. LOL
Hacks FTW

Ikito

I just got a nuke. On wasteland. With an AUG. Funny thing was, there was a nuke booster in the game (Two of them, technically) and I killed them :D

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i catch them once almost everyday when i'm playing. thing is they might be concealed but they can't hide from my 5.1 DST surroundset, whenever i hear that infamous click-clack sound i know exactly where they are, same goes for walkingsounds and even silenced weapons =D

Last edited:

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Theres a trailer for the map pack. They brought back Crash, eh? I don't know the other older map though.

Bailout
Storm
Salvage

Overgrown (but it's already in technically)
Crash

There.

Status
Not open for further replies.