• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhqwhgads

Besides, China Town was a CoD2 map. This is not new practice, and I see no one *****ing about that, just that it's $15.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Anyone know what time this map pack will be released onto the marketplace?

Im only asking because if its released at midnight tonight im gonna stay up all night and play 'em.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
5 am, eh?

thats cool, means i can get a full nights sleep and wake up at 6:30am to play.

thanks for the info :D

Slick

Banned
5 am, eh?

thats cool, means i can get a full nights sleep and wake up at 6:30am to play.

thanks for the info :D

I really don't see why you'd stay up 'till midnight to play new maps.

bugcatcherjason

i just got world at war and i've been playing it recently for the first time.

i've played some modern warfare 2 before, and i came to the conclusion of WaW > MW2.

does anyone else feel the same? and how do they compare to the first modern warfare?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Crash is also old, what's your point.

Besides, China Town was a CoD2 map. This is not new practice, and I see no one *****ing about that, just that it's $15.

oh really? i didn't knew that.
anyway while googling for info about the map packs i did notice some guys complaining about the existing maps that they had to pay for again. when i'll find it i'll see if i can link you there.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
well, its 7am here and the stimulus playlists are up, but the map pack isn't in the marketplace yet

someone i played with said we should have it by Noon since he was in great Brit and downloaded it already, and we are 6 hours behind them.

EDIT: was able to download it at 9am but no one can get into matches yet in the playlist, seems the map pack is a dud so far :(

Last edited:

Terry. T.

One and Only...
it isn't in MW2 but it is in cod4 and playable online, some people on the net are complaining about why they must pay for old recycled maps.

You can access it through Wasteland.

Ikito

Well, I spent some money on the map packs and every game in the stimulus DLC I've had I have been getting full green bar and everyone has been Australian. Defininately only Australians finding Australians in the stimulus playlist, not sure about the others, but I enjoy no lag.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
:/ But I kinda liked playing with Americans. Sure, there was slight lag, but I'm sick of damn Australians/British players saying **** about Americans, or saying **** in general.

Yeah. That's why I was disconnected earlier in one of our 3 games.
And I couldn't hear much. (talking about Bossk anyway was bad enough of me)
And I'll go for my M4A1 later. I'm getting the MP5K and .44 Magnum done. RUSHING! WITH STOPPING POWER PRO!

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
I was on twitter and I asked one of the guys that works for XboxSupport if they were going to update the stimulus package to where it wasn't always a random game mode, they said that they would talk to, what they call, "The Big Guys" and see if that is a possibility. So keep your finger's crossed!

Ikito

Because it is better than all the assault rifles damagewise besides the FAL.

Basically, Best gun in the game. Only downside is that it has a far amount of recoil.

Status
Not open for further replies.