• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
lolol. They removed third person cage matches.

Think they got sick of boosters.

really? i find plenty of boosters in free for all everyday, their succes allways depends on tactical insertions in order to repeat the process, most people that use tactical insertions are either newbies or boosters, one patch to remove the tactical insertion and global boosting is as good as over.
i'm sick of hunting them down everytime. sure the sound of their presence can be heard from a long distance and it can be taken care of but the ones that manage to slip through unnoticed unbalance the game and ruin it for the others.

anyway people boosted before in cod but it was not as hindering as it is now with MW2, in cod4 people did headshot trades in kage matches from time to time in order to unlock the red and blue tiger skins for their weapons, i did it myself from time to time if my opponent asked me to join.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
The one good thing about Booster's i find is that, most of the time if we know there are boosters we all usually stop shooting at each other until we stop the boosters.

I myself have never Boosted.....but i fear thats the only way I'd ever be able to get The highest Killstreaks

Last edited:

Ikito

I'll admit that I've boosted, but only for ranking up above level 60 (I just can't do it x_x) but I really could care less, it isn't that hard to play SnD.

Also, Robert Bowling has said they will not remove tactical insertions.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
The one good thing about Booster's i find is that, most of the time if we know there are boosters we all usually stop shooting at each other until we stop the boosters.

people either leave the match or kill boosters, when i notice boosters i warn others of their presence by using the headset, after that they usualy leave.

Last edited:

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Name: SMG UMP

Primary: UMP 45 w/ silencer
Secondary: Stinger

Blue Perk: Scavenger Pro
Red Perk: Stopping Power Pro
Yellow Perk: Commando Pro

Martyrdome (sp?)

It's my most used class. It works really well actually, especially in FFAs. Using a Stinger as my secondary means I can shoot down air support whenever I feel like it without having to switch to anti air. I really do need to change the perks, but I'm pretty fine with how they are. Scavanger is needed because I spend ammo like a bitch. Half a mag to kill someone. When using the UMP, I really don't need a secondary because I'm pretty accurate meaning I can work with it on short to mid range and I prefer to snipe on maps where I need long range(Afgan, Rundown, Wasteland etc.). Just unlocked Blue Tiger on both my sniper and my UMP recently. Getting killstreaks like mad lately, dunno why. Also, I've encountered more and more people using the TAR 21. I still prefer the UMP though. Won two FFA out of two FFA matches I played in today and even got congratulated for doing so well in the other one by a rank, dunno, something white and red prestige. Unlocked the ACR, gonna try it for a bit.

I would change Stopping Power and Commando to either Cold Blooded or Lightweight for Stopping Power and Ninja for Commando.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
what some of you guys are complaining about is what i like to refer as chainrage that appeared before the DLC was even released. buy it when you get the chanse and see for yourself.
these maps are made with sweat blood & tears, although €15 is not a common price for DLC i´d love to try it out when it´s released on the PS3.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
im actually fine with the 15$ price for these maps. Maybe its because i only paid 12$ since i had MP left over from buying Borderland's "General Knoxx" DLC.

I will admit though, i hate overgrown and wish they had put in either a different Cod 4 map or thought of a completely new one.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I will admit though, i hate overgrown and wish they had put in either a different Cod 4 map or thought of a completely new one.

overgrown was one of my favorites because it's perfect to do a 1 vs 1 sniping match in cage match, there are quite some secret routes & spots in it that can be used.

Empoleon Bonaparte

Level 12 now, thank god this is only a test account. My K/D is something like 0.000000001. idk.

SCAR w/ Red Dot
Spas-12 (because I usually die before having to use my secondary anyways)
Semtex/Flashbang
Sleight of Hand
Stopping Power
Commando

Meh.

Ikito

I am sick of snipers who camp at the back of the map, then, when I manage to get close to them they commando lunge me. This game is starting to annoy me again.

Also, I removed one of my friends because I joined his game and he was nuke boosting, usually I wouldn't care. but he did it about 8 games in a row and when I asked him why, he just said because he felt like getting a nuke and is too lazy to try.

And I love how I told my team and they just ignored me.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Damn, I wish I put the nuke on, I got a 25 kill streak with only pred. missile and Harrier, and me running around shooting. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.