• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
so yesterday i had a really good match, better than usual anyway. it was on bailout and i was 20-0. Surprizingly no one accused me of being a booster. Anyway i was upto 23-0 and i was thinking i'd actually get a nuke for the first time ever. Unfortunatly i got killed at 24-0, and won the game at 30-4. now back at the lobby i go into my killstreaks and find i didn't even have the nuke unlocked yet.
-___-

Why is it i can only get a killstreak of 20 or higher only when my highest killstreak is a predator missle or harrier?

Last edited:

Ikito

so yesterday i had a really good match, better than usual anyway. it was on bailout and i was 20-0. Surprizingly no one accused me of being a booster. Anyway i was upto 23-0 and i was thinking i'd actually get a nuke for the first time ever. Unfortunatly i got killed at 24-0, and won the game at 30-4. now back at the lobby i go into my killstreaks and find i didn't even have the nuke unlocked yet.
-___-

Why is it i can only get a killstreak of 20 or higher only when my highest killstreak is a predator missle or harrier?

The game hates you. it hates us all.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Rangers are meh.

Anyways, I play with a group of friends who are all very good players. We win every match unless the opposing team hacks or is a bigass clan of rank 5 and above prestiges.

My friend who I play with, the same one who gave me the tip on the FAL, said the M16A4 is pretty good. I'm not sure since I don't really like FAMAS either.

Oh yes, and I unlocked akimbo M93 Raffica's in a day. Pretty awesome secondary; I'm using it on my sniper and Assault Rifle classes.

Level 40 now, can't wait for ACR.

Oh and, regarded what (s.i.e) said about sniping being the toughest skill to have in MW2, I'm a very good sniper - my best score ever was something like 24 0 1 on Afgan when I was sniping. It's all about the positions know how. Most of the time when sniping, I try to take out enemy snipers rather than trying to hit moving targets. It's best used with Domination when you know where they'll spawn and which paths they might take. Then you just wait. My favorite spot is at the bunker across B in Afgan; it's sweet for overlooking C and the other bunker in A.

Senkou

Holier than thou
I might play online today. Gonna Party with my friend.

Btw, if you ever Prestige, will you be able to complete the Challenges again? Because if not, then it will take a lot of time to level up D:

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Btw, if you ever Prestige, will you be able to complete the Challenges again? Because if not, then it will take a lot of time to level up D:

You can complete them again, along with the prestige challenges you'll unlock.
Also, if ya ever wanna prestige again, prestige challenges are not reset, so you can continue to strive for those if you decide to do it all over again.

Speaking of prestige, I'm ready to prestige for the 3rd time now. Waiting for my boyfriend to catch up(he's taken a break from MW2 and has been playing BC2).

I'm simply addicted to this game. Wish the guys wouldn't hit on me so much though. =>_<=

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
You're playing on the PC then, like me, I suppose?

Oh yes, and the prestige challenges for weapons don't reset, but they do go over again. Like, two days ago I got a challenge done for 2500 kills on the UMP45, and then few matches later, for something like 300 kills (made in this prestige).

Senkou

Holier than thou
I always find it highly amusing how everytime I get killed, I respawn, throw a Grenade randomly, and it hit the same person who killed me, and thus I get the Most Avenges or something XD

You're playing on the PC then, like me, I suppose?

On PC? Must be hard, right?

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
On PC? Must be hard, right?

It has it's advantages. The aiming is a lot easier, but your reflexes need to be far more superior than in consoles, because the aiming isn't just easier for you, it's also easier for the opponent. You gotta jump around corners, go prone, be able to run at someone shooting you and knife them... and it also takes a lot of control not to yell on the mic when three turkish, greek, german or italian 9-year olds start talking. DURRRRRRRRR

Senkou

Holier than thou
It has it's advantages. The aiming is a lot easier, but your reflexes need to be far more superior than in consoles, because the aiming isn't just easier for you, it's also easier for the opponent. You gotta jump around corners, go prone, be able to run at someone shooting you and knife them... and it also takes a lot of control not to yell on the mic when three turkish, greek, german or italian 9-year olds start talking. DURRRRRRRRR

Damn that's tough. If it were me I'd have quit the first day I got it on PC, lol.

Oh btw, you know how sometimes when you choose Custom/Default Classes, you get some special 'Ammo' that you can access? Like the KillStreak rewards, except it's on the Left side. I tried it once, but I couldn't zoom after that D:

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
and it also takes a lot of control not to yell on the mic when three turkish, greek, german or italian 9-year olds start talking. DURRRRRRRRR

Lol.

I hate hearing all the damn kids on the PS3. What's worse is hearing them swear like sailors. They sound nothing like their age. It's a shame really.

What killstreaks shall I use today? I have them all unlocked, and I feel like taking suggestions. I typically use Predator, Harrier, and Chopper Gunner. And please, no Nuke. I'm not feeling THAT awesome, lol.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Lol.

I hate hearing all the damn kids on the PS3. What's worse is hearing them swear like sailors. They sound nothing like their age. It's a shame really.

What killstreaks shall I use today? I have them all unlocked, and I feel like taking suggestions. I typically use Predator, Harrier, and Chopper Gunner. And please, no Nuke. I'm not feeling THAT awesome, lol.

Pave Lows get a ton of kills. Try using Predator, Pave, Chopper for a lot of kills. Or Harrier, Predator, Chopper if you feel lucky.

Oh and it's most annoying when they cuss at you in their language. This one time a polish person cussed at me, but since my language is Slavic too, I understood and cussed back at the *******.

Oh btw, you know how sometimes when you choose Custom/Default Classes, you get some special 'Ammo' that you can access? Like the KillStreak rewards, except it's on the Left side. I tried it once, but I couldn't zoom after that D:

I've never heard of that before, to be honest.

EDIT: Got any links? It sounds interesting

Last edited:

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Pave Lows get a ton of kills. Try using Predator, Pave, Chopper for a lot of kills. Or Harrier, Predator, Chopper if you feel lucky.

Doesn't sound too different from what I usually do. Guess I'll go with predator, Pave, and Chopper. Might switch it up and throw the EMP somewhere in there. Haven't seen anyone use that online lately. I figure it's because everyone is obsessed with getting kills, and it doesn't kill anyone directly.

Oh and it's most annoying when they cuss at you in their language. This one time a polish person cussed at me, but since my language is Slavic too, I understood and cussed back at the *******.

Lol.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
EMPs are pretty much obsolete. Too short, too hard to get and nothing really directly useful. I've never been really obstructed by it. The emblem is cool though, looks like something out of Dragon Ball.

Ikito

Incase you didn't understand, Red Globe, the 'ammo' they are talking about is grenade launchers/shotgun pellet things for assault rifles.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Oh lawl. That's what you call special ammo? They're called underside attachments.

Senkou

Holier than thou
Well sorry for not knowing what's it called, D:

I was playing just now, and I lol'd so hard when someone who was talking had his telephone ring XD
...I fail epicly in Online, my KDR is 0.4-something >.>; DO I FAIL BECAUSE OF THAT? ;___;

Senkou

Holier than thou
It pisses me off to no end when people I play with betray me and go to the other team...Imagine how shocked I was when my cousin turned on against me, and went into the same team as my classmate D:

...I feel left out...

Status
Not open for further replies.