• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i bought myself a new controller today, that thing has the option to assign certain buttons to turbo. if i like i can use a fully automatic FAL now.

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
of course, but i'm not going to use it on MW2 because i love my standard PS3 controller way too much for that, i was planning to use it for buttonsmash situations like with god of war or other stuff that requires the repeative use of one button to win a minigame like event.

if there is one thing i hate then it's buttonsmashing. it hurts my arms.

Last edited:

Ikito

Being accused of Wallhacking is not cool. I got like 50 complaints filed against me in an hour about cheating.

It's normal to go 16-0 in Search and Destroy three games in a row with an MP5K, right?

Sandmann XIII

I remember when I first started to play this game, I kept trying to throw my tactical insertion at people because I thought it was a stick of dynamite.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I remember when I first started to play this game, I kept trying to throw my tactical insertion at people because I thought it was a stick of dynamite.

i wish it was a stick of dynamite, that oughhta shut up those boosters.
too bad april is almost over, it would be the perfect april fool for MW2.

Last edited:

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
I had lots of fun playing MW2 so far today. My boyfriend and I ran around with Riot Shields, or we camped with them, lol. At Invasion, we camped at the book store looking place, in the small room in the back, and an ally actually wanted back into the room. He had used a Chopper Gunner the last match, and just called a Harrier strike in the current match. Sure enough, my boyfriend and I protect the guy the entire time. My boyfriend was in charge of explosives since he was using the Blast Shield, and my job was killing them with the lovely Throwing Knife. It worked out quite well.

At Favela, I got the "Did You See That?" challenge thanks to my boyfriend. He chucked a Stun Grenade as I chucked the knife. I freaked out becuase I haven't gotten that challenge yet. Of course after that, in the previously mention match at Invasion, I threw the knife while flashed and nailed a guy.
Oh, and at Estate, my boyfriend and I camped in the bathroom in the house to the right of the staircase.

On top of that, there were several matches where I got to use my Chopper Gunner, and then my boyfriend would get his AC-130 in the same match. Clan MoYo raped today. Hopefully later tonight too, lol.

Good luck to all if ya play later today! =^_^=

Dynamite Stick > Tactical Insertion <3333

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
I've got a broken finger so the only thing I can do good is knife, seeing as sometimes I randomly look at the sky and sometimes at the ground, it's very hard actually and my hand needs to be in this white thing (idk the english word, we call it gyps here) for a week.

Still, thanks to my amazing knifing skills, I usually go with positive KDR. I even got a harrier knifing on Derail (effing hard to knife there) and was one kill away from a chopper gunner. From there on it would've been smooth sailing to a nuke, had not the match ended.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
nope, not a single one about black ops. i do recall something about spec ops being here though.

/hint

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Does anyone have any favorite final kill cams of theirs?

mine has to be having a carepackage Bounce off the top of a fence in salvage and land on an enemy :D

i got 3 challenges off of it, 1 for the carepackage landing on an enemy, one for the carepackage kill being the game-winner, and 1 for getting a certin amount of game-winning kills

Last edited:

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
nope, not a single one about black ops. i do recall something about spec ops being here though.

/hint

I love Spec Ops. My boyfriend and I played the crap out of it! Juggernauts can burn in hell though.

mine has to be having a carepackage Bounce off the top of a fence in salvage and land on an enemy :D

i got 3 challenges off of it, 1 for the carepackage landing on an enemy, one for the carepackage kill being the game-winner, and 1 for getting a certin amount of game-winning kills

That is smexy.

I think today, shall be a sniping day. When I wasn't using a Riot Shield yesterday, I was sniping, and it worked out rather well. I love my Intervention! =^_^=

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I love Spec Ops. My boyfriend and I played the crap out of it! Juggernauts can burn in hell though.

yeah the juggernauts can be a bit tough as in an entire clip of 50 cal sniper tough. but i managed to beat it anyway and all on my own, sometimes i amaze myself :3
did anyone else here manage to complete did spec ops on vet mode in single player mode aswell? it would be a honor if someone did.

Status
Not open for further replies.