• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
am i the only one that is focussing on single player?

at the moment i am enjoying myself much with the covert op missions, i got all stars on alpha within no-time^^

No, I'm focussing there too, I haven't looked at the co-ops much yet, I would want to more, but the online is just so appealing...

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
No, I'm focussing there too, I haven't looked at the co-ops much yet, I would want to more, but the online is just so appealing...

if i may give you a tip the last two missions at echo are a disaster... 10-15 juggernauts are all mobile disasters. 50 cal or die.

if done on vet mode then the ;ast two missions will ensure that you'll lose quite some controllers as the result of fustration, seeing how much pain and efford it costs me at the moment i think it will keep me awake at night. but after that's done nothing will feel better.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Hot damn is that game sexy.

The graphics are amazing. The gameplay is just plain awesome. The campaign has a brilliant story line. The ending was just perfect... Not too much and not to little. I'm sensing a MW3 in the future.

MW2 kicks WaW's *** up and down.

The campaign ended in a (super epic) cliffhanger. Of course there's going to be a MW3.

Slick

Banned
The campaign ended in a (super epic) cliffhanger. Of course there's going to be a MW3.

And if anyone want to know how epic it was, my heart was RACING afterwards. It was f-cking intense, no sh-t.

Cobalt_Latios

And if anyone want to know how epic it was, my heart was RACING afterwards. It was f-cking intense, no sh-t.
Good god, I found the first ending intense.... this is gonna be something else.

<C_L>

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem

I know. At one point, I was all like "OMG it's going to be the same as MW1's ending... how bland" up until Mr. X extended the tension.

For those who don't know, his actual name isn't "Mr. X", I'm using that to cover up his real name because it's a spoiler who the ending boss is.

Then the actual way you kill Mr. X is epic.

Good god, I found the first ending intense.... this is gonna be something else.

<C_L>

Both endings share quite a few similarities, but they are both ultimately different, especially in backstory differences and characteristics between Zakhaev and Mr. X (and slightly different motives between the two).

For one, Mr. X isn't missing an arm, and he is much more physically fit than Zakhaev.

Which reminds me. What the hell happened to Al-Asad or however you spell his name? If anything happened, I forgot about it. All I remember is that Al-Asad was only briefly mentioned in the campaign of MW2, then was never seen or mentioned again. But that's just from what I remember.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Is anyone in Australia getting UBER lag on the PS3? Because everyone who I know that is playing in my town, have hardly gotten on 1 bar... and it is really pissing my off...

Foo Fighter

Nostalgia is my pal
Am I the only one finding it extremely annoying that the M16 can kill you with a complete hit at all ranges?

It seems like it's just seriously broken and way to powerful. Doesn't hinde the gameplay too much, but gets kinda old after seeing a whole team of M16s with ACOG spawn killing.

Professional ninja

hulk-a-maniac
looking for a co-op spec ops partner for veteran on the 360
pm me gamertag =]
oh i was really shocked at the ending i thought was 1 way trip =]
finished campaign 12 hours worth of total gameplay on veteran =]

Last edited:

Mr. Lex

Engineer
After trying Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer, I realized that it had BEATEN World at War at being unbalanced!

Incredible, back to Nazi Zombies, Call of Duty 4, and Team Fortress 2 for me!

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
After trying Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer, I realized that it had BEATEN World at War at being unbalanced!

Incredible, back to Nazi Zombies, Call of Duty 4, and Team Fortress 2 for me!

You won't be missed.

Campaign spoilers ahead.
Knife to the fucking eye, it's what you get for killing Ghost you bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.