• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy787

I've finally completed the campaign mode on Veteran difficulty, and I must say, other than the temptation on throwing my 360 slim out of the window, it was worth every achievement that I managed to unlock after finishing it. I didn't collect all the intels though, so I might just redo the levels again on recruit so that I don't get killed unfairly. :p

Just got Special Ops and some stuff to do online and then I can have fun with this game as usual.

fhqwhgads

I've finally completed the campaign mode on Veteran difficulty, and I must say, other than the temptation on throwing my 360 slim out of the window, it was worth every achievement that I managed to unlock after finishing it. I didn't collect all the intels though, so I might just redo the levels again on recruit so that I don't get killed unfairly. :p

Just got Special Ops and some stuff to do online and then I can have fun with this game as usual.
Veteran was super easy, what are you talking about? It's called hang back and let your squad do everything.

Except for that hill rush after the Estate. That was annoying.

Andy787

You may have found it easy yes, but to me, it wasn't. Sure it's easy as hell just to sit back and let the squad do everything... but if I recall correctly, isn't there some parts where your squad can't kill every enemy? I do remember this happening in one level. The enemy was out of range... and my allies wouldn't be able to hit them. Other than that - yes, I'm certain just sitting back helps in most of the levels. So maybe me saying "Veteran" mode was difficult was wrong in a way. But I still say that some levels in Vet is plain cruel.

...Especially Estate like you mentioned just now, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of times I would even die because of most of the enemies would attack you from behind when your at the hill part. I've noticed that if you hide at a certain point at that part, you can pick the enemies off one by one and then finish the level with less hassle. And the level "Just Like Old Times" was cruel as well.

Ikito

Campaign = easy

Also, Larry, Sniping with Sleigh of Hand Pro is fun, but easy as all ****. I like to think I'm a better sniper than most people because I can quickscope your *** with marathon or scavenger or bling or One Man Army.

Larry

Campaign = easy

Also, Larry, Sniping with Sleigh of Hand Pro is fun, but easy as all ****. I like to think I'm a better sniper than most people because I can quickscope your *** with marathon or scavenger or bling or One Man Army.

I can quickscope either way.

CplClegg

Except for that hill rush after the Estate. That was annoying.

Agreed. I lost count of how many times I attempted that on Veteran. And after all of that effort I put in it all seemed rather pointless, given what happens when you make it to the extraction zone.

But yeah, compared to the Veteran mode in Call of Duty 4 it was a breeze.

Slick

Banned

Go play World at War or COD4 campaigns, then ***** and complain.
Also, submarine level (getting there in 2 minutes) or estate runaway are the hardest levels.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
personaly i find the spec ops version of estate harder on vet mode then the campaign one, that one was harder then that so-called "impossible mission" where you had to kill 15 juggernauts which was overrated, any player can camp on the stairs with a 50 cal sniper and shoot the **** out of them while the claymores are softening them up and stall them.

also, i lol at how you guys have become so sweet all of a sudden, redstarwarrior sure is a pro =D

Last edited:

Larry

personaly i find the spec ops version of estate harder on vet mode then the campaign one, that one was harder then that so-called "impossible mission" where you had to kill 15 juggernauts which was overrated, any player can camp on the stairs with a 50 cal sniper and shoot the **** out of them while the claymores are softening them up and stall them.

also, i lol at how you guys have become so sweet all of a sudden, redstarwarrior sure is a pro =D

Opposite for me...I've tried the campaign on verteran and the Estate one feels Impossible. In Spec Ops on Estate Takedown I've done it on veteran on many thimes (with a partner though)

The juggernaut missions aren't that bad. I can't do that last breaching one...I've made it to the last breach once but my friend killed a hostage.

Andy787

I think he means the level that's in Special Ops.

Can't remember the name to it though seeing as I've never got that far yet. But if I'm reading it correctly, the level they are describing does a lot of breaching on the Oil Rig level.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
oh yeah the oil rig level, it wasn't that bad except for the last breach, the more people playing it at the same time the higher the chanse is to screw it up because it's a confusing part. i did it with single aswell as together but personaly i find on 1 player the easy one since the other teamy kept rushing and killing the hostages.

Larry

I think he means the level that's in Special Ops.

Can't remember the name to it though seeing as I've never got that far yet. But if I'm reading it correctly, the level they are describing does a lot of breaching on the Oil Rig level.

It actually has only 2 breaches but the second one is Insane!

Ikito

stop being failure and get an xbox, mw2, put the campaign save on a usb, mod it for godmode super jump infinte ammo etcetc finish campaign, after finishing campaign on veteran, go to main menu, go spec ops, do the levels with tons and tons of health and super jump.

also use r_specularmap "2" in custom dvars to have chrome guns and whatnot.

Andy787

If that message was directed towards me, then I don't believe in cheating just so that I can get past really frustrating levels.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
stop being failure and get an xbox, mw2, put the campaign save on a usb, mod it for godmode super jump infinte ammo etcetc finish campaign, after finishing campaign on veteran, go to main menu, go spec ops, do the levels with tons and tons of health and super jump.

i wonder if the same thing can be done with WaW on a ps3, i have some unfinished business to attent in nazi zombies that is not very easy even for a guy like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.