• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser Shuckle

kind of weird to not see a topic about this game here considering its the most anticipated game of the year (rhyme wasnt intended) so i thought i would make one.

Multiplayer Guide (so far)

preordered the standard edition already, looks like it will be chaotic.

discuss

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hey look who's back. still busy with the chuck norris facts i see? :)

anyway, i pre-ordered the game back in the time it was still a rumor, i try to live spoilerfree as much as possible eversince, i enjoy my games most when it's a complete surprise see.
it won't take long anymore untill it's out, i'm looking forward in playing the game on veteran mode, it has been ages since i had a good challenge on my PS3.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
I am going to pre-order it this weekend, the last one was the best game of the year (all time?) and I hope that this will live up to it... But I don't think it will, I hope it does.

squlicky4

im gonna get it definatly there are afew things that are added in that you dont really need though but i think the games going to be amazing

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Clicked on the link and out my DOB in and I'm too young, I'm 15, how old do you have to be?

Meh, I'll just go on Internet Explorer, and lie...

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Clicked on the link and out my DOB in and I'm too young, I'm 15, how old do you have to be?

Meh, I'll just go on Internet Explorer, and lie...

i think it was 18,
however few people mind those age limiters, i've seen kids not older then 10 buying GTA4 with permission from their mothers.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
17? hm, oh well.
they look nice huh? i've seen them on youtube myself and it was really surprising, they just keep pushing their merchandise to it's limits everytime again.

Laser Shuckle

hey look who's back. still busy with the chuck norris facts i see? :)

nah chuck norris has been busy making people create new ones lol. i just collect the knowledge. :]

and to dragon dark master make up a DOB and it will let you enter like 9/12/1986 or something.

Laser Shuckle

Yeah I just put in my birthday, but instead of 1994, I put 1990.

What console will you be getting it no? PS3 for me.

Xbox. probably gonna stock up on food and drinks in my gameroom for Nov 10th and play all day lol pretty bad but fun nonetheless.

maybe i could save some holloween candy until then

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Xbox. probably gonna stock up on food and drinks in my gameroom for Nov 10th and play all day lol pretty bad but fun nonetheless.

maybe i could save some holloween candy until then

Nice, I'm to lock myself in, and as you said, stock up on food and drinks, and then play all day, get through the Story-Mode, then play on-line untill I have destroyed all who stand before me! That includes you (s.i.e)... Sorry LS, PS3 brothers must kill each other...

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Oh yeah, definitely not missing this thing. Have it preordered, and I'm trying to finish up some of my other games so I can focus all my gaming time onto this game. It's gonna be epic. XD

Laser Shuckle

Nice, I'm to lock myself in, and as you said, stock up on food and drinks, and then play all day, get through the Story-Mode, then play on-line untill I have destroyed all who stand before me! That includes you (s.i.e)... Sorry LS, PS3 brothers must kill each other...

lol i dont think i can resist not playing online first, ill get to campaign sooner or later.

Oh yeah, definitely not missing this thing. Have it preordered, and I'm trying to finish up some of my other games so I can focus all my gaming time onto this game. It's gonna be epic. XD

ha ha yeah me too hopefully i will have the whole day to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.