• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Very impressive figures, for a very impressive game. Better that Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 1, in my opinion anyway. I think that every level is good. The graphics are Earth shattering. The plot is good. It leaves room open for a sequel.

10/10.

Slick

Banned
While Modern Warfare 2 doesn't do anything groundbreaking in terms of FPS, it certainly, imo, improves on cinematic sequences to a highhhh degree.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
I didn't play World At War, is there vehicles in World At War? If not, then that is groundbreaking for the Call Of Duty Frachise.

Surfing_Pikachu

Numbers at 12 AM on the 10th:
* Games (24h):
* Players (24h):

Numbers now:
* Games (24h):
* Players (24h):

lolwut

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Meanwhile, at the "Modern Warfare 2 BOYCOTT" group at Steam....

http://i.imgur.com/17vKk.png

-_-;

i recently started to play the MW2 campaign on veteran mode and seriously i'm enjoying it.

some people say that they won't even try it since they get butchered all the time but i for myself find a maximum bullet resistance of 2-3 hits very decent.
patience and cover is essential, i advice others here to try it out too.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I'm not quite as bad as previously stated. Just went 25-8.

I love how every other person has Joint Ops or Blunt Trauma as their callsign. (They're pictures of marijuana)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
am i the only one that is focussing on single player?

at the moment i am enjoying myself much with the covert op missions, i got all stars on alpha within no-time^^

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Hot damn is that game sexy.

The graphics are amazing. The gameplay is just plain awesome. The campaign has a brilliant story line. The ending was just perfect... Not too much and not to little. I'm sensing a MW3 in the future.

MW2 kicks WaW's *** up and down.

Cobalt_Latios

Even though it's just a port of the first one, Modern Warfare [REFLEX] for the Wii isn't all that bad. It has a similar control scheme that the Conduit had, so that's a good sign for it. Took me a bit to configure it effectively, but once that was done, it was smooth sailing.

I have to say, I'm rather enjoying it. I'll probably enjoy the X360 just as much, though I may miss the incredibly accurate aiming (okay, it's not super accurate, but it's pretty damn close).

I'd advise anyone who doesn't have a 360 or PS3... yet, to give REFLEX a shot. It's a legitimate Modern Warfare experience... just not nearly as detailed. Which really isn't an issue, IMO.

<C_L>

Djura

99% chance to hit
Good news for PC gamers: the game has been hacked by someone to support dedicated servers and console commands.

http://segmentnext.com/index.php/2009/11/17/modern-warfare-2-dedicated-server-hack/

IWNet reads the hacked matches as legal matches. Turns out they didn't remove dedicated servers, lean, and console commands; they just locked them out.

This is a big middle finger to King Kotick. I'm gonna get the hack once they release it onto the Internet.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

Well, with 35 hours already pulled in the game since Wednesday(I was so late getting it, boo hoo), I've done the campaign on Normal and Veteran, got 45 stars in Spec Ops, and only got to like, 30 online.

But still. 850G on the game. Haven't seen any of my friends or anyone on my friend's list higher.

Cobalt_Latios

Well, with 35 hours already pulled in the game since Wednesday(I was so late getting it, boo hoo), I've done the campaign on Normal and Veteran, got 45 stars in Spec Ops, and only got to like, 30 online.

But still. 850G on the game. Haven't seen any of my friends or anyone on my friend's list higher.
You and your Gamerscore, lol :D.

Damn, you certainly go through your games pretty thoroughly, huh?

<C_L>

fhqwhgads

Damn, you certainly go through your games pretty thoroughly, huh?

<C_L>
It helps, yeah.

I know far too many people with 0G on the game, and they are MISSING OUT on the campaign. The multiplayer is way more fun, but hot damn if the campaign isn't ****ing epic all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.